Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (94472 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
caesaraba:

Welcome back boss. How's life na? We all miss you o. Hope you drop in from time to time.
guy habeg call me....i wan ask you smtin....seems ma strategy go fit scalping lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
A TIME I WUD NEVA FORGET.............

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
Funny dudes... How market my people?

I can see people are making greens, Thank God.

But to the ones complaining of reds in their account, too busy to read charts or scared of going live... You don't have to be scared brothers, this thread is here to help everyone make money.

Your neighbour's winning strategy could be your downfall route #Fact!!!

I'm too busy myself to comment here or study charts before placing bets these days. Offline work and the time consuming field work no gree person sad sad .

Anyways, there has always been a way out, but it requires DISCIPLINE. We've talked about this on previous pages of this thread. I miss Rightlagos, Optimistic, Saintfaculty and co.

Now to the real matter... I won't call it strategy.. I'll rather call it 'DISCIPLINE' to always remind you of what you need to apply when going in.

If you fall in the category of the cool dudes I mentioned above, this should be your only focus..

FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS (NEWS BETTING)..
You only bet when news is released.... This sure will give you 98% accurate direction of the market in 3mins to about 45 mins before reversal.

Few minutes before the news release, make sure you have set your bets on your chosen pairs to 3mins. Download CSM from Henry Liu's page to help you in choosing the best pairs to trade at the time of release.

Make sure your MT4 platform is up and running.

God bless Henry Liu for this... He has helped filtered real high impact news from fake high impact news..

Henry Liu free News Calender link: http://www.currencynewstrading.com/calendar/

Henry Liu calender page will show you the most important news for a particular week. Just click on the news that's gonna be released on a particular day and read the explanations he has to give.. The deviations are very important. If after the release of the news, the actual and the forecast is the same, just stay off and close your BOM account(Be Disciplined).

If there is a good amount of difference in the actual and the forecast but not up to Henry Liu's deviation. (By this time I expect you to have have opened your MT4 platform with the news pair your focus). Check your platform to see if there is good movement in the market price(Volatility). If there is Go back to your BOM and place your bets. #Note: Be very fast! (BOM prices are not always stable when news is released, It might tell you that the market price has moved, click buy and spit at their Vocabulary)

And If the news matches his deviation or more, there will be high volatility in the market then, just check your chart to be sure and place your 3 mins bet straight off.

Where to check actual news releases..

http://www.forexfactory.com
http://www.investing.com/economic-calender/ (Personally I prefer this, cuz it refreshes immediately a news is released and you can get your figure without refreshing the page yourself)

Rules................
1. Kill the greed of making money sharp sharp in you first...
2. Never get carried away or be intimidated when guys display huge amount of profits they make on BOM here, you never know where they are coming from (More reason why I stopped displaying mine. Instead of some people to take it as a morale boosting stuff to build their own profits gradually, they end up gambling away with their money just because they can't wait to start making hundreds daily.)
3. Build your profits little by little. BOM allow bets of $1.04. It depends on your capital anyway... (It should be a business. You are not in a marathon race to make millions of dollars)
4. Never trade when you are not thinking straight.
5. Be disciplined enough to trade only when there is a clear news.
5. Live to bet another day.

I hope this helps sha... Going off again, till when I'm chanced to check on you guys.

Wapmasta, I see you o.. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
A DAY I WOULD NEVER FORGET

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
meritdee: Funny dudes... How market my people?

I can see people are making greens, Thank God.

But to the ones complaining of reds in their account, too busy to read charts or scared of going live... You don't have to be scared brothers, this thread is here to help everyone make money.

Your neighbour's winning strategy could be your downfall route #Fact!!!

I'm too busy myself to comment here or study charts before placing bets these days. Offline work and the time consuming field work no gree person sad sad .

Anyways, there has always been a way out, but it requires DISCIPLINE. We've talked about this on previous pages of this thread. I miss Rightlagos, Optimistic, Saintfaculty and co.

Now to the real matter... I won't call it strategy.. I'll rather call it 'DISCIPLINE' to always remind you of what you need to apply when going in.

If you fall in the category of the cool dudes I mentioned above, this should be your only focus..

FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS (NEWS BETTING)..
You only bet when news is released.... This sure will give you 98% accurate direction of the market in 3mins to about 45 mins before reversal.

Few minutes before the news release, make sure you have set your bets on your chosen pairs to 3mins. Download CSM from Henry Liu's page to help you in choosing the best pairs to trade at the time of release.

Make sure your MT4 platform is up and running.

God bless Henry Liu for this... He has helped filtered real high impact news from fake high impact news..

Henry Liu free News Calender link: http://www.currencynewstrading.com/calendar/

Henry Liu calender page will show you the most important news for a particular week. Just click on the news that's gonna be released on a particular day and read the explanations he has to give.. The deviations are very important. If after the release of the news, the actual and the forecast is the same, just stay off and close your BOM account(Be Disciplined).

If there is a good amount of difference in the actual and the forecast but not up to Henry Liu's deviation. (By this time I expect you to have have opened your MT4 platform with the news pair your focus). Check your platform to see if there is good movement in the market price(Volatility). If there is Go back to your BOM and place your bets. #Note: Be very fast! (BOM prices are not always stable when news is released, It might tell you that the market price has moved, click buy and spit at their Vocabulary)

And If the news matches his deviation or more, there will be high volatility in the market then, just check your chart to be sure and place your 3 mins bet straight off.

Where to check actual news releases..

http://www.forexfactory.com
http://www.investing.com/economic-calender/ (Personally I prefer this, cuz it refreshes immediately a news is released and you can get your figure without refreshing the page yourself)

Rules................
1. Kill the greed of making money sharp sharp in you first...
2. Never get carried away or be intimidated when guys display huge amount of profits they make on BOM here, you never know where they are coming from (More reason why I stopped displaying mine. Instead of some people to take it as a morale boosting stuff to build their own profits gradually, they end up gambling away with their money just because they can't wait to start making hundreds daily.)
3. Build your profits little by little. BOM allow bets of $1.04. It depends on your capital anyway... (It should be a business. You are not in a marathon race to make millions of dollars)
4. Never trade when you are not thinking straight.
5. Be disciplined enough to trade only when there is a clear news.
5. Live to bet another day.

I hope this helps sha... Going off again, till when I'm chanced to check on you guys.

Wapmasta, I see you o.. grin grin grin grin grin
THANK YOU SIR............... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
you asked me to email you for the starter ebook, I did and also notified you but you seem so excited to reply me.... okay. PLease check your email for the my message. It has my username embarassed embarassed
wapmasta001:
THANK YOU SIR............... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
omakay:

Thanks oooooo

I no go anywhere at all.

I dey for bench dey watch all una hot players..

BOM don hear am from una hand oooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I PLACED 3 STRAIGHT WINS......SO DECIDED TO TRY IT OUT FOR REAL....I WUD TRY AND STUDY HW D WINNING PERCENTAGE CAN BE RAISED............
AND D BET REALLY ENDED BELOW MA ENTRY............S & R JOB.........

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
2jideofor: you asked me to email you for the starter ebook, I did and also notified you but you seem so excited to reply me.... okay. PLease check your email for the my message. It has my username embarassed embarassed
YOUR MAIL GO ENTER MY SPAM angry angry angry angry .......MAIL REPLIED AND EBOOK SENT..........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
wapmasta001:
YOUR MAIL GO ENTER MY SPAM angry angry angry angry .......MAIL REPLIED AND EBOOK SENT..........
I just recieved it.... spam? chei.. I don die oh. My email has been black listed. I use to send out emails for domaining things and probably someone not happy has blacklisted my email as spam...

hmmm

It is well.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
wapmasta001:

lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by jayjaycool(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
Meritdee sir u are good.u have sPoken wisdom! May God give u a work dat requires less of ur time and more of ur current renumeration.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
omakay:

Thanks oooooo

I no go anywhere at all.

I dey for bench dey watch all una hot players..

BOM don hear am from una hand oooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Can bets on diz be sold like random indices
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
SHOP CLOSED ...... I NOTICED BOM IS ALWAYS REDUCING MY PAYOUT. IS DIX HAPPENING TO ANYONE TOO

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by omakay(m): 2:06am On Feb 28, 2013
wapmasta001:
Can bets on diz be sold like random indices

I don't think so.

Cos their duration time seems so short for BOM to allow any sale.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by caesaraba(m): 3:02am On Feb 28, 2013
wapmasta001: SHOP CLOSED ...... I NOTICED BOM IS ALWAYS REDUCING MY PAYOUT. IS DIX HAPPENING TO ANYONE TOO

Yeah, happened to me yesterday on the touch bets. Had about 13 straight wins and noticed that after the first 2 wins the payout kept reducing till it dropped as low as 2 percent. that's when I got out.
don't know if the payout reduction is due to win ratio or market conditions.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 5:04am On Feb 28, 2013
Mine is nt even on d touch bets.....na real time rise/fall....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by natruetalk: 5:32am On Feb 28, 2013
wapmasta001: SHOP CLOSED ...... I NOTICED BOM IS ALWAYS REDUCING MY PAYOUT. IS DIX HAPPENING TO ANYONE TOO

caesaraba:

Yeah, happened to me yesterday on the touch bets. Had about 13 straight wins and noticed that after the first 2 wins the payout kept reducing till it dropped as low as 2 percent. that's when I got out.
don't know if the payout reduction is due to win ratio or market conditions.

hmmmmm, thought this was happen only to my bet, i have been experience this over the last 2 week now, apart from these complain i notice my bet doesn't accepted at once this days, bom will say can not accept your order now pls try again later

discus this with my master few days ago and he confirm same thing happen to his bet wt bom. may be something is going on wrong with BOM this days let watch out. if continue like this that may be d end of BOM BOM, for those that doen't have forex account try to open one now.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 6:05am On Feb 28, 2013
DEN I WUD FUCKN FLY TO ANODA BROKKER......... grin grin grin grin....BUT MAKE WE STILL DEY CHOP grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by seye15627(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2013
wapmasta001: DEN I WUD FUCKN FLY TO ANODA BROKKER......... grin grin grin grin....BUT MAKE WE STILL DEY CHOP grin grin grin

Like which broker?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Please guys I want to ask a question,for example if I place an in/out bet on eur/usd and I made a bet type of goes outside and the barriers I choosed are 1.3028 and 1.4028 does it mean if at the end of the day eur/usd moves outside any of the barriers will I win the bet?because I am thinking may be it must move outside of both the barriers or it can just be any of the barrier?please let me know guys
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by caesaraba(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2013
ufotuko: Please guys I want to ask a question,for example if I place an in/out bet on eur/usd and I made a bet type of goes outside and the barriers I choosed are 1.3028 and 1.4028 does it mean if at the end of the day eur/usd moves outside any of the barriers will I win the bet?because I am thinking may be it must move outside of both the barriers or it can just be any of the barrier?please let me know guys

Once it moves out of any of the barriers (either the higher or lower one), your bet is won.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by greenalwaz: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2013
wapmasta001: Av nt bin really online today....serious oofline tins.......hope d greens cont tomoro...??

a beg oga mi ,i just maild u ,kindly reply,thks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
greenalwaz:

a beg oga mi ,i just maild u ,kindly reply,thks
Replied.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by omakay(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
ufotuko: Please guys I want to ask a question,for example if I place an in/out bet on eur/usd and I made a bet type of goes outside and the barriers I choosed are 1.3028 and 1.4028 does it mean if at the end of the day eur/usd moves outside any of the barriers will I win the bet?because I am thinking may be it must move outside of both the barriers or it can just be any of the barrier?please let me know guys

Please also take note of the timing. It is usually 24HRS plus the day of your bet. If you placed the bet @ 9:00AM today with a 1 day duration, BOM will start counting from the next 24HRS( the next day). So in total, the duration will be 24HRS + 15HRS(24HRS-9HRS). Place a demo bet to understand the timing more.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by spacebaba: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
oga wapmasta no be so oh,u dey chop bom wella u still want sell ebook for ur fellow gai man way want be laik u, bros abeg change ur mind cos dis thread na free we dey give out to each oda, na beg i dey oh,wilson395@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
abeg teach me ur method oh... how to be successful in it
wapmasta001: Mine is nt even on d touch bets.....na real time rise/fall....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 5:33am On Mar 01, 2013
spacebaba: oga wapmasta no be so oh,u dey chop bom wella u still want sell ebook for ur fellow gai man way want be laik u, bros abeg change ur mind cos dis thread na free we dey give out to each oda, na beg i dey oh,wilson395@yahoo.com
......and did u c me post anytin on diz trend for sale? take time ooooooo....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 5:37am On Mar 01, 2013
@omakay......what if i placed the bet around when its remaining 5mins for d daily cndle to expire?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by omakay(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2013
wapmasta001: @omakay......what if i placed the bet around when its remaining 5mins for d daily cndle to expire?

That is not possible. Because BOM will still have closed it's dealing page for the day. Bets cannot be taken during the last 2 hours of the day. Try it out to confirm.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2013
wapmasta001:
......and did u c me post anytin on diz trend for sale? take time ooooooo....
LOL @ d bolded....

Guy i no dey c u na....take time ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by kenniojo: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2013
CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAPPY DON BURIED BOM... I DEY UR BACK JOOOO!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2013
dagr8:
LOL @ d bolded....

Guy i no dey c u na....take time ooooo grin grin grin
Lol....no mind all diz pple jare. Na so dem do natruetalk..me wey come do compilation for dem....dem still go talk.....make i no leave here for dem oooooo........doing some relocation.......so have being kinda busy......but on monday..................i go resume full time like bomb for bom...... ........................... dnt forget i told you dat day........

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (101) (Reply)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.