Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Graduates And Undergraduates Needed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduates And Undergraduates Needed! (515 Views)

Nigerian Graduates And Their Terrible CV Presentation! (CV attached) / Sterlingbank Recruiting Social Media Interns, graduates and undergraduates / Job Opportunity For Graduates And Undergraduates ( Abuja Only ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduates And Undergraduates Needed! by jeremy2012: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
I often think about the big picture, and today I’m thinking about why we work as hard as we do at our jobs and careers (when really, we’d rather go play and spend time with friends and family!). There are probably a lot of reasons, but one of the most profound is to make money to support our lives and loved ones. So every day, I know that I work hard to help people find jobs, but also because I believe we should be able to do both... to have a job that allows you to enjoy your job AND your personal life...
A MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANY IN LAGOS IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING GRADUATES AND UNDERGRADUATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS.
*FIELD STAFF
*NUTRITIONISTS
*MICROBIOLOGISTS
*HEALTH PERSONNEL
*HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGERS

REQUIREMENTS-
*GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
*ABILITY TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY WITH MINIMAL SUPERVISION
*ABILITY TO WORK AS A TEAM COLLABORATOR
*SELF-RELIANT
*SELF-MOTIVATION

QUALIFICATION- MINIMUM OF OND

INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD TEXT NAME,QUALIFICATION,LOCATION,GENDER AND PHONE NUMBER TO 08138730348.
*LAGOS AND IBADAN RESIDENTS ONLY.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Business Development Officers And Sales Executives / Vacancy / Graduate Trainees Needed Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.