Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Governor Sullivan Chime Is Alive, I Am In Touch With Him --governor T.A. Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sullivan Chime Is Alive, I Am In Touch With Him --governor T.A. Orji (774 Views)

Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sullivan Chime Is Alive, I Am In Touch With Him --governor T.A. Orji by patrikobi: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
Governor Sullivan Chime is alive, I am in touch with him --Governor T.A. Orji

The Abia State governor, Chief Theodore Orji has debunked the rumored death of Enugu state governor, Sullivan Chime.
The governor in a statement by his chief press secretary, Ugochukwu Emezue said that Chime is hale and hearty.
According to the governor, those peddling the rumours should refrain from such act as death is not what one should wish a fellow human being.
The governor made it clear that he has been in touch with Chime, stating that he will return soon.
He urged Enugu citizens to remain calm as their governor is in good condition.

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Is Alive, I Am In Touch With Him --governor T.A. Orji by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
.....ok
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Is Alive, I Am In Touch With Him --governor T.A. Orji by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
I wonder wetin people for talk if to say na T.A Orji dey dis sad condition
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Is Alive, I Am In Touch With Him --governor T.A. Orji by Itoroetti(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
T.A.ORJI again.the man who is about leaving Abia worst and clueless as he met.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Is Alive, I Am In Touch With Him --governor T.A. Orji by Callotti: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
These Biafrans have come again. . . PLEASE GOV. SSSSHIMEH is alive.
Make una dey chop money for im dedi bodi!
We know say una like 'OGWU EGO' too much!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

THE OKIJA CONGREGATION GATHERETH IN NAZARETH!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! angry

Phocking liars!

THIS DUDE LOOKS LIKE AN AIDS PATIENT! No shame. . . just come out and tell us. angry

Ngwa nu o! MY FELLOW WIDOWERS!
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Is Alive, I Am In Touch With Him --governor T.A. Orji by cjrane: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ndi ofenmanu and their extremely wicked hearts. Wetin Chime do them that they want him dead at all costs? Just that the man dey work for his state.
Well no man can curse. Only God go decide when our time don reach. Some of una wey wan the poor man dead go die before am.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime Is Alive, I Am In Touch With Him --governor T.A. Orji by geez1: 5:24am On Dec 18, 2012
patrikobi: Governor Sullivan Chime is alive, I am in touch with him --Governor T.A. Orji

The Abia State governor, Chief Theodore Orji has debunked the rumored death of Enugu state governor, Sullivan Chime.
The governor in a statement by his chief press secretary, Ugochukwu Emezue said that Chime is hale and hearty.
According to the governor, those peddling the rumours should refrain from such act as death is not what one should wish a fellow human being.
The governor made it clear that he has been in touch with Chime, stating that he will return soon.
He urged Enugu citizens to remain calm as their governor is in good condition.

I wish the governor well but does the CPS understand the meaning of the bolded text in the quote? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Only 5 Percent Of Locally Manufactured Goods Failed To Meet Required Standards / Oyo Governor, Ajimobi Warns Ladoja / Once Upon A Country....achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.