Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death (18329 Views)

17year Old Boy Beats Grandma To Coma In Delta / Grandma Sells 2-day Old Grandchild For N300,000 / Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
Well someone is not going to be getting a visit from Santa this year angry

Cruelty
Re: Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death by OOLUSOGA(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
This is forbidden. It is unlawful. she should pray for forgiveness from God so that she will reach her grandma age before death trapped her too.
Re: Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death by redsun(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Can you imagine?A nurse?Somebody that is suppose be learned,thinking like that?This resonates the issue of BIGOTORY,she went through all that hard work educating herself,yet her innerself,her being is bounded in inherent bondage of ignorance and delusion.Even with all she knows about human structure and how it functions as a nurse,she is still dumb.
Re: Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death by ubong560(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
Why all d hidden posts? I pity som pple cos thier xmas day would b very far from nairaland
Re: Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death by ijebabe: 12:23am On Dec 18, 2012
Its like she confused the demon in her with her grandma. Mscheeeew, next time she will use the mirror!
Re: Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death by Emoticon: 2:14am On Dec 18, 2012
emmysenior: I was suprised when I discovered that it didn't happen in naija.
I dey tel u.
Re: Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death by michygold: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2012
~vicky~:
signs of end time grin
truly end of time she has pratically dug her grave and buried her unGODLY self in it
Re: Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death by aduje(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2012
Verily, Verily I said unto you, this world will soooooon come to an end.
Re: Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death by Les: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2012
Who ever hid my post, make i no talk wethn go happen. Back to topic, sometimes i wonder btw man and animals who evolved. Is there any animal you know dat have done this to its grandma?
Re: Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Yes, the Law of Kamal is a Pastor-esque type doctrine which commands a perfect execution of slaps, kicks and blows on a body. . .young or old for the purpose of driving out demons and winchies.
By the way, how long does it take you to color code your post? cheesy
ok oh i have heard you. law of kamal. ehen as for my post colouring well it doesnt take long. cos i am an upcoming programmer so thats why... Anyway i love commenting this way.
Re: Daughter Beats 92-year-old Grandma To Death by Callotti: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Instead of ruining a thread with all these UNSIGHTLY 'hidden' post nonsense. . . UNA NOR GO TO DEVELOP THE LATEST SOFT, HARD OR MALWARE TO DELETE THEM?

Look how UGLY THIS THREAD IS? NOT TO MENTION MANY OTHERS AROUND NL. . . angry

Abi, does it give these 'moderators' some sense of sadistic pleasure or satisfaction to show some UGLINESS of body and soul? undecided

Gosh! I miss that 'generators' post! That was CLASSIC! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released / If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman / Court Document Reveals ‘Army General’ Behind ₦10.9 Billion Assets Seized By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.