Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) (26128 Views)

Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter / Ufuoma Ejenobor-mcdermott Gives Birth To A Girl (photo) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ufuoma Ejenobor: Who Is More Beautiful After Child-Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by oiseworld: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2013
i be tink say i go marry dis woman before, but as she don marry naaa!! come born put seff, i wish her all d best.
happy family...

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by somegirl1: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
the baby is rather small with very little fat. Hope all is well
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
BoboYekini: Another black woman that despises her own race/colour.
Question: is having a mulatto baby worth putting up with a small limp dink?

Ohh shut up! With all the insults, disrespect, egos nigerian men display towards their females, I don't blame her.

#erm we are not fighting bros, I just have to reply as if I never sabi you

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by SURYSuri(f): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
abeg go siddon, did a black guy ask to marry her and she refused?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Nokio1: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
i com dey look dis yeye tin now my garri don over soak,nonsense!
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Ejine(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
The tot looks a bit premature

All the same, congratulations to the lovely couple cool
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Nokio1: i com dey look dis yeye tin now my garri don over soak,nonsense!

You call this yeye thing. No make me swear for you. If u no see this yeye thing come to you in future life you go dey ask God why? undecided

Rejoice with people and your days will be longer.

4 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by BabaOlowo: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
The Boy resemble the Papa too much, wetin?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
carzola: who d f u.ck are dos low lifes nd is nairaland a family tin? nbok, biko God help us..
low-lives? Really? A beautiful family? You should've just saved your mean comments and moved on, why spew the evidence of your frustration here? Or did she ask to be on FP, or even NL for that matter?

Oga Seun it's like you'll start testing people before they can join NL, the process is too easy, na wetin dey cause all these thugs to come here dey yarn rubbish.

@topic, beautiful family, I love that name Isio.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mr. 'I'm hung-like-a-horse' you shouldn't believe everything you read.

Better to put up with a small, limp deek, than a man with a small, limp sense of worth who gets ego trips from belittling other people

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by TableLeg(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
safarigirl: Mr. 'I'm hung-like-a-horse' you shouldn't believe everything you read.

Better to put up with a small, limp deek, than a man with a small, limp sense of worth who gets ego trips from belittling other people
GBAM!
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by izyrach(f): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
bt y is d baby so small,may god kip him
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Fidtad: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
she use to be my baby girl. i never knew she has gotten married.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by wasiudvd(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hmmm! So with dat her long stomach, na dis tiny baby she gave birth to? God is wonderful.
Cute anyway!
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by razznaija(f): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
Beautifull family.
I just noticed that a lot of Nigerian women that marry caucasian men, always marry older men even though they are young themselves i understand that 9ja women also marry their fellow 9ja men that are a lot older.
The thing that bugs me is that every single Nigerian woman that i have seen that is married to an oyibo man, the man is at least twice her age. It by force to marry oyibo man? the only Nigerian woman that i have seen that is married to an oyibo man that is around the same age with her is Oluchi, i have not seen anyone else is it just me that feels this way?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
razznaija: Beautifull family.
I just noticed that a lot of Nigerian women that marry caucasian men, always marry older men even though they are young themselves i understand that 9ja women also marry their fellow 9ja men that are a lot older.
The thing that bugs me is that every single Nigerian woman that i have seen that is married to an oyibo man, the man is at least twice her age. It by force to marry oyibo man? the only Nigerian woman that i have seen that is married to an oyibo man that is around the same age with her is Oluchi, i have not seen anyone else is it just me that feels this way?

It's the love that counts not the age....don't you also see Naija guys with old oyigbo women?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by razznaija(f): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yes, but i can count the number of Nigerian man that i have seen with fine,young oyibo women with my two hands, but i can't count the number of Naija women that married young, fine oyibo men that i have seen with more than one hand.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
razznaija: Yes, but i can count the number of Nigerian man that i have seen with fine,young oyibo women with my two hands, but i can't count the number of Naija women that married young, fine oyibo men that i have seen with more than one hand.

Look deeply you will see.

They may not be much but they exist. Trust moi! smiley
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by perrychocks(f): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
joeydozzy: This guy kinda looks 10yrs older sad Anyway, congrats to the couple
10 abi 20 yrz older
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Why the left middle finger on the baby? Do we need Maury here?

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
perrychocks: 10 abi 20 yrz older

Does it matter?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by somegirl1: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
razznaija: Beautifull family.

Orlandi is considerably older than Oluchi
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by BB12(f): 1:44am On Jan 08, 2013
victorD3: And it made front page?

Ok my monkey is pregnant.
Holla when she gives birth...then we go put am for front page cheesy
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Sesebele: 2:48am On Jan 08, 2013
Why dem d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ torture dis baby na?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Vansnickers: 3:50am On Jan 08, 2013

What is your business?! Go and do something useful with yourself. Bloody Racist!
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2013
Sesebele: Why dem d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ torture dis baby na?

Wicked parents I tell ya, drying out the poor baby without clothes on, in this harsh harmattan weather. I can understand the "hustler" spirit that drove the nigerian woman to display the poor kid like a fish-seller, all in a some cheap publicity stunt. But, this wimpy man allowing it?!
Mehhnn, kid is off on a rough start oo. Agressive, selfish mother and wimpy, neo-nazi father. Is he giving the kid the finger here? or is it for his wife?

REALITY101: Why the left middle finger on the baby? Do we need Maury here?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/919528_ufuoma7_jpgcbd3bc8b3dc5060e8aa62d21407a217a
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2013
So marrying a man who isn't of your race means that you despise your race?

BoboYekini:
Wicked parents I tell ya, drying out the poor baby without clothes on, in this harsh harmattan weather. I can understand the "hustler" spirit that drove the nigerian woman to display the poor kid like a fish-seller, all in a some cheap publicity stunt. But, this wimpy man allowing it?!
Mehhnn, kid is off on a rough start oo. Aggressive, selfish mother and wimpy, neo-nazi father. Is he giving the kid the finger here? or is it for his wife?
Lol at hater. grin
With your acid tongue, are you still wondering why she opted for a non-Nigerian man?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2013
Good Girl:
So marrying a man who isn't of your race means that you despise your race?

Lol at hater. grin
With your acid tongue, are you still wondering why she opted for a non-Nigerian man?
abegi go sidon
, the irony tongue
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by harmlessphil(f): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2013
embarassedme too wan marry oyinbo.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2013
joeydozzy: This guy kinda looks 10yrs older
Dat one na talk?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by ylaa(f): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
4th pix: dem look like three blind mice in the nursery rhyme with them google eye glass. eye dey pain dem three?
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
BoboYekini:
Mehhnn, kid is off on a rough start oo. Agressive, selfish mother and wimpy, neo-nazi father. Is he giving the kid the finger here? or is it for his wife?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/919528_ufuoma7_jpgcbd3bc8b3dc5060e8aa62d21407a217a
low life oshi. Haters are invariably losers.
I love the pix, so so cute. The baby is now big!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Big Brother Naija Housemates Stun In Warri (photos) / Daddy Freeze: Would You Implicate Your Wife If You Were Evans? / BBNaija’s Sheggz Receives N2m, iPhone 14 And Others From Fans (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.