Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Everyone Is Talking About Made In Asaba: Why? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Everyone Is Talking About Made In Asaba: Why? (812 Views)

Is 2face Only Me Really Talking About John Obi Mikel? / Lyrics From Once Bitten Twice Shy On 9ice's Album, Who Is He Talking About? / Talking About 'Asa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Is Talking About Made In Asaba: Why? by FredBardy0(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2008
Hello Everyone!

My name is Fred Bardy.

Some of you know me very well. I was born to Diplomat Parents in the US . I lost my Dad some 7 months ago and came home to witness his Funeral. Ever since I got here to my home town Asaba in 9ja ( Nigeria ) I have Observed & Objectively Documented my daily experiences as per "Our Ways and Shortcomings".

My findings resulted in Masterminding Project MIA (Made In Asaba),   We make Music to "Promote Social Change".  We Edutain (educate & entertain) to "Promote Social Change". 

Our Main Objective is to Effectively Eliminate Corruption in our Communities in Nigeria thru' Music.

Please head over to http://www.myspace.com/madeinasaba to listen to our work, 

I am a Life Student of the Masters of Practical Living,  I practically experiment with the Works and Teachings of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Napoleon Hill; pioneer of Modern Genre of Personal-Success and author of "Think & Grow Rich" & Mahatma Gandhi of India; the Father of Self-Help.

As detailed in the Life Manuals that gave Christians Life; Indians & America their Independence ,  I use the same principles to seek out and experiment, develop and implement ways of making something out of nothing… as such I have spent the last 6 months Auditioning and Grooming Talents out of Asaba with a Monster Hit Album.

A listen will convince you. Awareness is our message. As a Lover of Good Work please support Project MIA by adding yourself as our Friend. By Sharing our Experiences of Change thru' Creativity & Technology with your Friends and invite them too to join our list. Invite them to Share our Music and Message of Change.

Thank you for being a Friend.

One Love,  One World.

Fred Bardy

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Man Go Do- Amplifyd / Dee Black: Rebirth / Nice Don Sing Am:- Nkan To Ba Wun Anybody Lole Fenu Won So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.