Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine (11291 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On Braids Or Blonde - Which Is Hotter? (photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. / Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by GistMeMore: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/919812_Tonto_Dikeh_on_the_cover_of_Y_Magazine_JPG2119c666f2ace59620cdeee2149d7032

[img]http://2.bp..com/-83Ory9EZdmQ/UM9UMfhfOtI/AAAAAAABFVc/S7hsFQ5D_8E/s1600/How+do+you+solve+a+problem+like+Tonto+Dikeh.jpg[/img]

Just in time for Christmas, the 10th issue of Y! Magazine is out, and this new edition is certainly a first for a lifestyle magazine in Nigeria.

With a cover story themed “How do you solve a problem like Tonto Dikeh?” that investigates the cultural phenomenon that Ms. Dikeh has become, it kicks off a new Y! Magazine cover philosophy to give deeper insight, beyond predictable interviews, into the Nigerian culture and issues zeitgeist.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by JambExpert(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2012
nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2012
*looks at thread in disbelief*

*brings down the pot from the cooker*

*rinses plate and spoon*

*eats indomie silently while smh*

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by trendystuf(f): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2012

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by sessydoo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
tonto again?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
Tonto Dike too fine grin
Not surprised that she made d frontpage yet again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Goldieluks: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
Wtf is Y magazine and who cares anyways? tsk tsk!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by kuzzieOtiz: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
Phuck off Tonto Dickhead angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Okijajuju1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Roland17(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
When is this forum going to be renamed PHOTO LAND lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Xplodes2700(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
What is Tonto Dikeh? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Goldieluks: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
joeydozzy: *looks at thread in disbelief*

*rinses plate and spoon*

Make that spoon two pls, cause ayam hungry.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by TeenageMoney(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
Why una hate this babe? I nearly take Glory from Her for CarniRiv.. The Girl Is Cool and She is a cheerful Giver... (if u understand wat i mean)

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
You have no reason to hate on this
Unless you are a troll
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Okijajuju1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
Teenage Money: Why una hate this babe? I nearly take Glory from Her for CarniRiv.. The Girl Is Cool and She is a cheerful Giver... (if u understand wat i mean)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by pekelepekele(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
Good for her , at least she gets paid for that . Beefers/haters ow much were you paid for posting negative comments about her on NL? grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
Poko again! lipsrsealed i'm leaving this platform for good
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by RantAlin(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
And so??
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by stephenponti(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
I wonder how the week ll pass without Tonto's gist making front page?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by eduson77(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
i said it..
tonto dike is one of the MOD's here.. take it or leave it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by AnitaMandy: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nice!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by AnitaMandy: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Don't u just luv Tonto? D more d critics criticize d more she makes d news. She no just send anybody. I even hear say she go perform 4 one show in Lagos dis X-mas period.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Ibangap(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
New discovery! Wen next u want ur thread 2 hit d homepage on NL, jus attach any of tonto dikeh's photo 2 it whether it is relevant 2 d topic or not. Try it nd see d magic. It works.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by emdidy: 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
My time go soon cum grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Goldieluks: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ibanga p: New discovery! Wen next u u want ur thread 2 hit d homepage on NL, jus attach any of tonto dikeh's photo 2 it whether is relevant 2 d topic or not. Try it nd see d magic. It works.

wetin you expect before? Make she sit down for house dey watch ceiling? tsk!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by swtcharissa(f): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Make una dey complain,she no send....to d complianants,r u guys innocent?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by KingPradas(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Tonto is fine, but her music not fine.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
joeydozzy: *looks at thread in disbelief*

*rinses plate and spoon*

Hater with a pot of expired indomie
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Goldieluks: Wtf is Y magazine and who cares anyways? tsk tsk!!!

Hater!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Tolexander: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
ANOTHER NAIRALAND AUTOSELECT MALFUNCTIONING.
The autoselect lives tonto dikeh mehn
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by TeenageMoney(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Lol.. Not that, she for agree if to say i kari mob

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using Relaxers-how Early Is Too Early? / Want To Start My Modelling Career!can U Help? / Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.