Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine (11298 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On Braids Or Blonde - Which Is Hotter? (photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. / Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by ypzilanti: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Yay! I was getting bored today. Apart from death, the only other thing that is sure in this life is that you will get a Tonto Dike frontpage on Nairaland every two days.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by DonColz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
and how is this post going to stop kidnapping and reduce the price of garri in nigeria
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by hollypagan: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
If this tonto go gree marry me i no go fine another woman for dis world
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

Make that spoon two pls, cause ayam hungry.
Akpili ocha(direct interpretation;white throat, meaning:glutton)grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
REALITY101:

Hater with a pot of expired indomie
I see dat as a joke o
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Yeske2(m): 12:18am On Dec 20, 2012
I give up on front page and Tonto, WTF!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 20, 2012
*** Yawns *** **walk into the kitchen** *soak G...a...r...r...i and start drinking happily.* wetin concern me and Tonto Dike.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 20, 2012
emdidy: My time go soon cum grin grin grin

Mbok, which one be precipitate again o
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Goldieluks: 5:11am On Dec 20, 2012
REALITY101:

Hater!

Arsse licking b.itch!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Ayorh4you(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2012
Goldieluks: Wtf is Y magazine and who cares anyways? tsk tsk!!!

JEALOUSY! Datz what it is. She send U̶̲̥̅̊ mk U̶̲̥̅̊ no fine? Abeg park well jare. Bad belle
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Telez(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2012
BREAKING NEWS!!!

[url=livebetalife.com/plan-ahead-livebetalife-in-2013-free-report]PLAN AHEAD : LiveBETAlife In
2013 FREE REPORT[/url]

* How to Set Yourself Up
for Success in 2013!
* How to Start your own
business with little Capital
in 2013! .
* How to pass your exams
with Ease in 2013!
* How to Build a Happy
Home in 2013!
* How to to Live a Healthy
Lifestyle in 2013 !
Get it all for free by clicking[url=livebetalife.com/plan-ahead-livebetalife-in-2013-free-report]PLAN AHEAD : LiveBETAlife In
2013 FREE REPORT[/url]
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by Goldenheart(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2012
Awesome!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by pyyxxaro: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2012
AnitaMandy: Don't u just luv Tonto! D more d critics criticize d more she makes d news. She no just send anybody. I even hear say she go perform 4 one show in Lagos dis X-mas period.

THAT WUD B EMBARKING ON A SUICIDE MISSION shocked grin cry .......
Re: Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Y! Magazine by XtremeBase(f): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
Goldieluks:

Make that spoon two pls, cause ayam hungry.

Pls make it three, i apologise for shortening your rations, i smh too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Start My Modelling Career!can U Help? / Using Relaxers-how Early Is Too Early? / Rapper Eva Alordiah New Hairdo - Cute Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.