Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed (4996 Views)

Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collecting N22bn / Fintiri Spends N22bn In 86 Days As Governor – APM / Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by OgbuefiNegro: 3:09am On Dec 21, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I agree with you 100% on this. Uncle Gbawe has become very combative when his views are challenged particularly when the said views concern ACN Governors. Don't dare ask those ACN Governors for accountability else Uncle Gbawe will become extremely emotional and react very "violently" that is if he does not ignore you and deem your challenge not worthy of response. Sadly he is quickly becoming the Beaf of ACN.

This new behaviour is why he will not win the Poster of the year award this year. Lets hope the new year will bring forth a new Uncle Gbawe who listens to his constructive critics.

thanks. i hope he hears and heeds before his products loose their market value and his patrons turn their back on him.
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by OgbuefiNegro: 3:26am On Dec 21, 2012
aribisala0:

I have painted no such thing that is your own assumption.Where did I say that? I said that i believe adding this loan to Osun debt stock will bring their debt close to 100 % of annual income clearly that should tell you I am reckoning other sources of income than IGR since IGR is under 10 billion and this loan is 22 billions??

I assume everyone in Nigeria knows all states get money from the centre.What is your point really? I feel we are wasting time
My point is quite clear I do not think this loan should be celebrated.If it has to happen fine But it is not cause for anyone to tell us what a whiz Aregbesola is.The only reason I talk about IGR is that is the only variable that Osun state has control over and the main thing that will need to change if the loan is to be paid back. Ther will be no dramatic increases in federal allocations in the next 7 years.
The contrast between the two states is one is borrowing a fraction of its income and one is borrowing more than its income that is the point being illustrated NOT IGR or no IGR

is 22 billion not close to half of annual income are there not debts on the books already.

....i love keywords. This is a keyword of this discussion!
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by aribisala0(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
We know from Osun State Government that they "doubled" their IGR to 600 million monthly which

by by calculation is 7.2 billion a year and they receive about 3 billion a month from the federation account ,again by my calculation= 36 billion +7.2 = 43 billion a year.

Yet this year they passed a budget of 150 billion which suggest a deficit of > 100 billion = >71%.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/osun-assembly-passes-n150bn-2012-budget/

Are we not supposed to ask the source of this deficit financing
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by Gbawe: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I agree with you 100% on this. Uncle Gbawe has become very combative when his views are challenged particularly when the said views concern ACN Governors. Don't dare ask those ACN Governors for accountability else Uncle Gbawe will become extremely emotional and react very "violently" that is if he does not ignore you and deem your challenge not worthy of response. Sadly he is quickly becoming the Beaf of ACN.

This new behaviour is why he will not win the Poster of the year award this year. Lets hope the new year will bring forth a new Uncle Gbawe who listens to his constructive critics.

Guy, are some of you for real? Why don't you get married, have kids, run businesses or do real things instead of coming here and acting as if this forum is your life by intolerantly encroaching on the private areas of others? What stupid touchy-feely intervention are you and others convening on my behalf when we are merely fellow discussants on a faceless forum? Do I owe you anything here? You think the poster of the year thingy is in any way an influence on how I talk here? An award on a faceless forum is something suddenly pivotal in comparison to the real and tangible things I have achieved in life?

Dude stop speaking in ways that will leave other concluding you have no real life anchors or achievements to the extent you are ranting about an award related to a faceless forum. I don't care for that award and will continue to be me even if folks like you are not happy with that. Yes I believe the ACN leaders are doing well and what is wrong with that? Am I not from the SW and a stakeholder in the affairs of the region allowed to have a view and a say ? What would be very weird and mentally unhealthy would be if I were to be an 'amebo' like you , and others, with my nose, criticism and pessimism always attached to a region I am not from 24/7 while I ignore my own region of origin.
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by nduchucks: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
^^^^ I expected an effeminate emotional outburst of a reaction from you and you did not disappoint. The outburst does not, in any way invalidate the criticisms levied against you. It takes a real man to take constructive criticisms, reflect on them, and adjust their way as appropriate. I'm sure you are up to the challenge and I'll be watching you henceforth. You may rant one more time if you wish, this is my last word on this issue.
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by Gbawe: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: ^^^^ I expected an effeminate emotional outburst of a reaction from you and you did not disappoint. The outburst does not, in any way invalidate the criticisms levied against you. It takes a real man to take constructive criticisms, reflect on them, and adjust their way as appropriate. I'm sure you are up to the challenge and I'll be watching you henceforth. You may rant one more time if you wish, this is my last word on this issue.

Ndu Chucks, grow up and get a life. What do you need to "watch me" for? People like you do not realise that there should be no formality or rigidity to our use of this faceless forum. Why watch other forumers? Am I President of Nairaland? Do I have any official role here? Why don't you just simply supply your opinion and move on instead of focusing on personalities and obsessing over their action here?

Do your thing and leave others to do theirs. That is what I do 24/7. In the end, you are the one displaying effeminate tendencies with your unmanly conduct. I may not be perfect but I stalk no one here and I have never reduced myself to the effeminacy you and others show with how you walk in other men's shadow here . Own your own opinion here and live by your own convictions as real men do. Do your own thing and leave others alone. Online decorum 101. Gbawe this , Gbawe that. Do you sad folks have no life or beautiful woman to jump on? No challenges? No kids to raise? No business models to develop? Wetin for god sake with you people?
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by aribisala0(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
Bawwy is always emotional. He has so much invested in his sense of infallibility and cannot take criticisms. Sadly he is wont to see his very own flaws in others.

Particularly the tendency to hominem attacks when debates are not going his way. He has learnt painfully not to do that with me .

I believe he is best described as a passive aggressive character with narcissistic traits. This is evident in his bombastic and and laboured diction.

Please try and write unpretentiously your overly strenuous offerings are all too transparent to the discerning and need I say cringe worthy.

You can take a man out of the Jakande school but.,.,.,.,.....,. I 'll pause for now
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by seanet01: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
Egbon Gbawe do you think you can win an arguement with a mad man?
That is like cooking a stone.
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by aribisala0(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wow we need to have a REAL MAN contest. cheesy Bawwy has thrown his hat into the ring

BRAWNY BAWWY THE BUTCH GUY grin
Ndu??

You next

I am certainly not qualified grin
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by Gbawe: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
seanet01: Egbon Gbawe do you think you can win an arguement with a mad man?
That is like cooking a stone.

My brother, Ndu Chucks may be flawed but I think he is a decent lad. This is why I talk to him and ignore others who are the "mad men" you talk of. The days of me talking to "mad stalkers" and attention-seekers are firmly behind me. Osun will surely see positive changes from the availability of money for infrastructural development. Citizens should remain vigilant to ensure they relate funds we all now know has been raised to development on the ground that will improve the lives of the inhabitants of the State.
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by aribisala0(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
"May be flawed"

God! is this guy for real
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by Standing5(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
I am still interested in knowing how he intends to spend this money to the nearest 1 million Naira. I don't want to hear another plan to build a N2.5 billion Air Conditioned overhead bridge.
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by MCMLXXVI(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Demdem:
No doubt investors have full confidence in the administration of ogbeni Aregbe.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! grin

Chai. Propaganda no good wooo! grin
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by sheyguy: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2016
Gbawe:

This is the crux of the matter. I rate Aregbesola's high on his fiscal management skills. Apparently, others do too. Suffice to say this translates into much needed funds to carry out many overdue capital projects.
Aregbes fiscal management skill was largely dependent on huge FG allocation and not IGR. Today the state is in deep financial mess. I hope Nigerians now realize that debts incurred in the hope of being offsetted by oil windfall must be repaid irrespective of whether oil price crashes. Aregbesola should have focused on things that would boost IGR instead of banking on steady oil prices.
Re: Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed by sheyguy: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Standing5:
I am still interested in knowing how he intends to spend this money to the nearest 1 million Naira. I don't want to hear another plan to build a N2.5 billion Air Conditioned overhead bridge.
A good question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How John Kerry, Netanyahu Got Jonathan To Vote Against Palestine-uk Guardian / If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari / Ogun APC Congress And The Limit Of A Ruler's Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.