Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. (9206 Views)

2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / 14 Years Since Abacha Departed: Drop A Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by tayoTFC(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
may God rule your family the way u rule nigeria.....and all the nigeria problem that u refuse to solve due to ur clueless and imcompetency shall come back to your family to hurt u ..before and after u leave Aso rock..u shall reep the fruit of ur imcompetency...Amen ( wa jere ise owo eeee)

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by drlaykay(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
He has done excenllently well cos its only in his tenure that bad governors fall sick and die giving way for the revolution we long seek.don't doubt dis natural revolution dat has started.guess 2013 wud be more evident.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
If it where possible to insert my hands into the screen of my television and slap him,i'll have done that,he makes embarassing utteraces that make those of us that have phd in nigeria look stupid.smh

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
enigmagu1: He has perform above average despite d security chalenges.. nobody wud av performed beta dan dis not even obama in d kind of country...
You must be insane comparing Obama to that Ape.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by on3simus: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
One would have thought someone with doctorate degree would govern Nigeria very well but he cannot and will not. With the resources Nigeria have, Nigerians deserve better. One year is enough for any responsible government to produce results. Let's look at education, health, road construction, security. No serious government would ever neglect education and health services, a healthy nation is a prosperous nation. Wise countries are investing massively in education, technology and research, we are doing the opposite, producing half-baked and ignorant graduates bereft of ideass that are useful to the economy other than look for short cuts to success. The president should resign and pave way for proper election.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Drfox(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Too much talks but less action, I hereby score you 0%

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
ladanski: Ignore the security situation in the country, the subsidy removal, the crisis in various sectors, disturbing headlines....he did ok.
Do you know what "Ok" rating means, or are you just used to living in a disorganized world?

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by chakula: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
berem!:
he has been too dumb and cluelessfor my liking.hope he becomes smarter next year.

You have finally create a new account pls next time avoid conflict with super.............. you can stay alive and ban free. lol
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
how do you comment on a committeelised govt? well i'll try,
1. Identification of probs &proferring soltn =95%
2. prosecution &implementing proferred soltn/recommendations=1%.
cluelessness?
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by onuwaje(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Magnanimus failure.. He rules the country trying to favour the high class and i have every reason to believe he is controlled by some hidden personalities. His policies have deeply affected †ђξ masses that we c a nobody as †ђξ president
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Bigflamie(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
kulyie: If it where possible to insert my hands into the screen of my television and slap him,i'll have done that,he makes embarassing utteraces that make those of us that have phd in nigeria look stupid.smh
Phd Holder indeed. Even our dear president acknowledged that he haven't performed as expected but let just wait and see how it all goes on 2013 as he promised before we start spilling out rubbish.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Poor and corrupt
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Mization(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
"May he reap what he sow".
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Bigflamie: let just wait and see how it all goes on 2013 as he promised before we start spilling out rubbish.
Hahahahahah!!!! Nigerians are funny. Most of you should just ignore school or learning trades and just go straight into comedy. Lmaoooo smh "Wait till 2013"? What happened to all the promises he gave you years ago? Even before trying (and succeeding) to rig himself in name one tangible thing he did as Governor and Dep.Gov? Just one.... Ok, ur time is up. What a shame... Until Nigerians learn that antecedents--- and not tribal or religious affiliations--- determine what a public office holder will most likely do when given responsibility of office, then I'll say "Goodluck", cus e be like say una suffering just start. Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by sonyoung: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
GEJ is just a PERVERT.d most weak and parochial,can somebody tell me what he did with the subsidy bundle of cash?
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by ypzilanti: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Yeah...just remembered one good thing.

He stayed away from presidential ballot box snatching. Let me give him that one.

Everything else, he scored zero.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by kim77: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
The administration that opened up all kinds of stealings of our common wealth that has been going on since independence without conviction.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by jaybee488(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
He's just human
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by k00lxpert(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
20%
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by sayatyadebayor(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
[b][/b]in the time of our president we apreciate he done for us 1 no boko hara 2 no kiddnaper 3 no fuel subsidry 4 no cruption and lot so we real thankful for it mr president and there other assembleis
in the time of our president we apreciate what he done for us 1 no boko haram 2 no kiddnaper 3 no fuel subsidry 4 no cruption and lot so we real thankful for it mr president and there other assembleis
in the time of our president we apreciate what he done for us 1 no boko haram 2 no kiddnaper 3 no fuel
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by phemieojelabi: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
BASIC AMMENITIES BELOW 10%
CORRUPTION AND LOOTING ABOVE 100%

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by alfredo4u(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Is just like boko haram activities/performance
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Shine1177: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mr. President you have tried your possible best despite the huge challenges. I hope you perform better come 2013.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by mrrock: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Corruption remains on the rise in Jonathan's admin. I will give him 40%. Just because of the ongoing electricity reforms.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
My lil piece of advice to uncle jona that he is the last president of nigeria as nigeria will seize to be a single entity by 2014 exactly 100years after almagamation,so he should be corteous as tension biulds frm next year.he should also watch his back cos i sense plot against his life,meanwhile i wish him goodluck in 2013.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by caesaraba(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
tunapawizzy: GOD WILL TREAT UR LIFE, HEALTH AND HOME THE WAY U HAVE TREATED NIGERIANS

What more can I say? Amen!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by oluks05: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Terrible performance dis year corruption so rampant and jst too clueless to d boko haram and kidnapping menace can only hope nxt year wld be better!
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
Political drone....unmanned stealth mode government....yet lethal
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Zhedoga: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
As for me , president G.E Jonathan is the most fearful president in the whole world. Anyway, as long as i'm concern, he has done excellent by actively contributing to bombing and klling of the northen christians. He budget to kill more next year. However, God's anger is stiring at you Mr president. No talk say I no tell you OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! VIP Governor Yakowa, the governor of the century.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by vedaxcool(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
A remarkable failure and to be honest, an absent yar'adua performed well compared to GEJ a man that sits at the zenith of failure!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
More talk while less action,also he is the president of the rich class
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Etumgbe(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
10% buffered .........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters / How FG Plans To Boost Export With ₦50 Billion ESP Funding / APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.