Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

The N5 Note: Money Gone Bad. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The N5 Note: Money Gone Bad. (774 Views)

Business Gone Bad!! / Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan / What If The N5,000 Note Becomes The Least Withdrawable Amount From ATM Machines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The N5 Note: Money Gone Bad. by Flygeriansteve: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
A day or two ago, I was travelling on a bus and gingerly eating gala. I wanted to throw the wrap into the road but then i remembered i wasn't supposed to do so. Just then d N5 i was holding 2geda with d wrap fell and i thought, good riddance! The wrap was probably worth more than the note. I also thought abt it: it probably costs more than N5 to print a N5 ( it might not be news but i doubt Prof Abracadabra Sanusi knows). Even the other 'lesser' denominations are no better. I sometimes feel they're not worth the space they occupy. So i want to ask, has sb else noticed this, or what dyou think? (im asking ppl who at least still demand change when they buy a razor with a thousand naira note)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Supply Of These Audio And E-books At Affordable Rates / Easiest Way To Get Rich...... / I Wont Show This Business Model To Lazy People Rush In Here Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.