Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Single Cell Or Double Cell Radiator - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Single Cell Or Double Cell Radiator (2079 Views)

Radiator Fan. / Dry Cell And Liquid Cell For Car Batteries, Which One Is The Best? / Can A One Celled Radiator Support My A/c? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Cell Or Double Cell Radiator by Geepee: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello guys. Compliments of the season. I need an advice. I drive a 98 Camry(tiny light). Now i hope to travel with it to the East this festive period and the radiator is still the single cell radiator that came with the car from US.I have been using it in Lagos since April this year and I have never experienced over-heating in any way. The temperature has never gone beyond half even on traffic with AC on. Now am a bit afraid, I hope the thing would not over-heat on my way to this East. My mechanic said i shuld not change to double cell radiator and anoda guy said i shuld change to double cell radiator if it would over-heat. Thanks everyone.

(1) (Reply)

need a car and don't kno where To go?...click here / SOLD! Tokunbo 2010 Toyota 4runner Limited Edition / Buy Your Portable Golf3 At A Very Brilliant Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.