Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,576 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Is The Criteria For Making Paradise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Criteria For Making Paradise? (546 Views)

What Are The Criteria To Been Called A Christian / What Seems To Be The Criteria For A Thread Making Frontpage? / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Criteria For Making Paradise? by movmentish(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Its something that's been bugging me for awhile now and I'll please need answers to this questions I'll ask......
1)Does the religion you belong to determine if you'll get to paradise?
2)Since all religions are for the betterment of an individual,I'm forced to ask if I pick their doctrines of betterment and I disown the religion will I make paradise?
3)If the answer to question 2 is no,then will a bad religious person make heaven just for claiming a religion?
Re: What Is The Criteria For Making Paradise? by Redmosquito(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
I believe in one thing, live a good life and your afterlife will be nice, if any!
THat much of Paradise I am assured
Re: What Is The Criteria For Making Paradise? by Patdedon(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Love your neighbour as yourself. Shikena

(1) (Reply)

Paradox Of Our Time - Life's True Story / If Someone Was To Revolutionise Would You Follow / The Right Way To Start The New Year...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.