Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute (17374 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Maku Lied About Missing Crashed Helicopter In Bayelsa - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by jakaiso(m): 4:00am On Dec 19, 2012
My condolences to the the family of Commander Daba-a true soldier-who died on duty-a patriot.

@omen100-

No disrespect to you.In some countries, you would be reprimended, in others you would be jailed-even in his native Austria (where he was born) and Germany where he grew up-for this quote from that BASTARD hitler.
Hitler was the worst, most evil man to EVER live on this Earth. Those who are spiritual believe he was a forerunner to the coming Anti Christ.
There is even a hint of mention of him in the Bible, where he is referred to as 'the hunter'.

Everything he could have done or said was bad.

He is the only human-whom there was not ONE IOTA of good.

Nigerians need to have the opportunity to watch the videos of the massacres he committed.Then we would probably rise up against the mini hitlers that claim to govern us.

Please remove that BASTARD's picture and his occultic symbol.
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 19, 2012
Touching. Good to see that someone remembered to spare a thought for the pilot. . .the other occupants of the ill-fated aircraft (other than Yakowa and Azazi) also deserve some eulogy.

”Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee”. - John Donne.
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by ABsI1: 4:50am On Dec 19, 2012
Happy Birthday to the Greatest Leader and our own SuperChair - Excellency Senator Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki CON TNO(The New Oloye)
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by Rich4god(m): 5:08am On Dec 19, 2012
#80million:
am i 3rd?

*speechless*

I CAME THIRD!
I dont know the type of humans NL is breeding these days...
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by sissa: 5:31am On Dec 19, 2012
May Almighty God grant him al-janat fridaos.RIP OGA MM
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by nagoma(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2012
Oludrex:
its funny how TRIBUTE makes people look like they lived a perfect life. Anyways oga Daba dont eat earthworm and dont eat millipede

when your time comes I hope you get half as much accolade as the gallant officer did. I would give you the same advice about millipedes and earthworms as you will eventually need it.

" we are All from God and surely to him is our ultimate return".

3 Likes

Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by lolaluv1(f): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2012
So many embittered peeps on Nairaland. This pilot didn't do anything to you people. He worked hard to get to the level he did and if you do too, you will not have the time to be cold and heartless.

Rip, Mr Daba. May God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by aljharem(m): 6:24am On Dec 19, 2012
Rest in peace Oga.
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by adook1: 6:35am On Dec 19, 2012
your lovely child nine nine months old may his collegues adopt her,she will never grow to know what fatherly care is about.rip gallant officer.
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by Nwankwopeter: 6:44am On Dec 19, 2012
rest in perfect peace
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by jamil2(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Allah ya rahamshe ka ya sa mutuwa hutu ce a gareka amen.

1 Like

Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by Dejijossy(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2012
dick hardener: God go purnish all of una wey dey talk first, second, third to comment. Which kain children be this sef.
Those guys are not mature for this page.
After reading tru this touching, lesson n encouraging tribute i was eager to read members comments. My hearth breaks when i was reading positioning in comments. Are they competing?
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by Ozovehe65(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2012
Rest in peace gallant naval soldier, may Allah grant u paradise , and may he grant ur spouse and siblings the fortitude to bear the lost. Hmmm.........

1 Like

Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by CohenJane: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2012
Every time I am privileged to witness the glory of a military wedding ceremony, my first amazement is the sparkle in the bride’s eye not the glitz of participating in the sword crossing ceremony. It fills me with awe that these amazing women dare to become what late Hajia Maryam Babangida calls the “Officers Wife”. It is incredible that any woman (or man) would accept to marry a man (or woman) who’s very job demands obedience without complaint and loyalty without restraint. Why would anyone want to settle with a military partner who is trained to love Country first, God second and then spouse/family in that order? At all times an officer’s wife waves her husband good bye without any guarantee he will return. Others live a life of sacrifice and loneliness. These superwomen wives often have to deal with long months without their partners because he is on assignment in another state, country or continent. It seems these courageous spouses essentially sign up to serve their nation along with their military spouses. Consequently officers and men are forever grateful to God for friends and family knowing that any moment could be the last. They hold their wives and family with high esteem and Oga Daba was no exception loving his wife and daughter till death
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by mascot87(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2012
Oludrex:
its funny how TRIBUTE makes people look like they lived a perfect life. Anyways oga Daba dont eat earthworm and dont eat millipede
You are a goat for quoting the whole thread twice and making a comment that shows how silly you are.
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by Ozovehe65(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2012
AB$I:
Happy Birthday to the Greatest Leader and our own SuperChair - Excellency Senator Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki CON TNO(The New Oloye)
hmmmm... Eebi like say u get fresh kolo mental, anofia!

1 Like

Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by ABsI1: 7:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Ozovehe65: hmmmm... Eebi like say u get fresh kolo mental, anofia!
wetin be ur own goathead?
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by musiwa10: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2012
may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by Classicalman(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2012
Rest in Peace, Soldier.
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by Tolani4596: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2012
Oga Daba may lord forgive your sin cry
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by Tolani4596: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2012
Oga Daba may lord forgive your sin cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by stantob(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2012
May the soul of the departed one REST IN PEACE. Madam Daba, take heart and don't forget your husband's legacies.
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by stagger: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2012
A very touching tribute. Not like the one some dumbo wrote for the late governor which was more an exercise in sycophancy than anything else.
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by Onyemola: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2012
May Allah grant u eternal rest and count you among those who will be under His shade in the day of judgement.

1 Like

Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by Kemmy210(f): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2012
U're surprisd dat pple dat are gud are still on earth?Ammend ur ways too in order 2get similar tribute.@Oludex
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by fuke(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Dejijossy:
Those guys are not mature for this page.
After reading tru this touching, lesson n encouraging tribute i was eager to read members comments.[b] My hearth breaks when i was reading positioning in comments. [/b]Are they competing?

I wonder mate.

When you read some posts here you wonder what type of school some attended and who their teachers were.

And some of these people say they cannot get jobs.

Bodies housing these minds cannot secure a job on any interview panel I sit.

Babies in dampers.

RIP officer.
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by tdie: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2012
Rest in Peace!!!
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by kalufelix(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2012
shud i comment again? Mae go baf 1st ....*grabs towel*
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by vanstanzy(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2012
REST IN THE LORDS BOSOM, COMMANDER! embarassed embarassed embarassed MAY GOD GRANT UR FAMILY THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE LOSS.
On a lighter note, in that picture of the guys possing, the short guy looks like aki and paw paw, u know, the Chinedu guy. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by bengunsman(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2012
RIP oga Daba may God forgive ur sins and give ur soul eternal rest, may he give you family the fortitude to bear d loss......
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by ayotoyin(f): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2012
REST IN PEACE, MAY THE LORD COMFORT YOUR FAMILIES
Re: Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute by laykhorn(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2012
R.I.P commander

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images / Adams Oshiomole Drops Presidential Ambition, Aligns With Tinubu - Thisday / Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.