Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man (3132 Views)

Speech Made By Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu To His Cabinet / Number Of British Muslims Will Double To 5.5m In 20 Years / Mugabe, Knight Of British Empire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man by BizBooks(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
The fact that there is no black referee in the English Premier League made news recently. But
apparently, that goes beyond football. The picture below shows British Prime Minister David
Cameron and members of his cabinet. It was taken during a recent visit by Queen Elizabeth.
As you can see, there is no single black man in the cabinet.

Does this mean there are no intelligent black people in the UK?

Picture Courtesy of: http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2012/01/01/photo-of-the-day-2012.html#2de146bc-58f4-497c-be91-a9572748c075

Re: Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man by Callotti: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na today!
What a BACKWARD place to live.
No place like America. . . I tellya! cool
Re: Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man by k2039: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Is their a white person in GEJ's cabinet?, mtchew.

My point, nothing wrong with the picture.
Re: Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man by Callotti: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2012

MEET MY OBAMA CABINET! grin

[size=20pt]Slavery is better than colonialism. . . .WE THE PEOPLE. . . .I AM A WILLING SLAVE OF THE GREAT USA!!![/size] cool
Re: Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man by BizBooks(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Compare the British cabinet with the US cabinet that has at least 4 blacks including Barack
Obama. In the picture below, I can identify:

Barack Obama
Eric Holder
Suzanne Rice

I think the fourth person is the Housing Secretary on the far right. But I could be wrong.

Re: Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man by Callotti: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
See as the ground dey shine. . . compared to that 'persian rug' wey those WOR-WOR people use for ground! grin
Re: Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man by Callotti: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man by igbo2011(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nigerians are brainwashed. Britain is not a Black Country so why would try have black government people. America is different because of slavery and the 14 percent blacks there. ALSo those blacks don't serve the interests of the global African. They bomb Africa and fund genocides inadrica. I don't like house negros

1 Like

Re: Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
BizBooks: The fact that there is no black referee in the English Premier League made news recently. But
apparently, that goes beyond football. The picture below shows British Prime Minister David
Cameron and members of his cabinet. It was taken during a recent visit by Queen Elizabeth.
As you can see, there is no single black man in the cabinet.

Does this mean there are no intelligent black people in the UK?

Picture Courtesy of: http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2012/01/01/photo-of-the-day-2012.html#2de146bc-58f4-497c-be91-a9572748c075

And so?
Re: Picture Of British Cabinet Members - No Single Black Man by Abrantie: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
igbo2011: Nigerians are brainwashed. Britain is not a Black Country so why would try have black government people. America is different because of slavery and the 14 percent blacks there. ALSo those blacks don't serve the interests of the global African. They bomb Africa and fund genocides inadrica. I don't like house negros

Please tell them.

Also ask if they see any Far Easterners (Indians etc).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Obama Pictures Ever / World War III: Why Russia Will Bury The West / Russia's $5 Billion Ballistic Missile Submarine Called TYPHOON(pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.