Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Question On Foreign Travel On Nigerian Passport. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Question On Foreign Travel On Nigerian Passport. (842 Views)

I Want To Travel On Tourist To Europe And Where Is The Best Place That I Can Go / "Travel On Foot To Mecca" / Which Is The Worst Road To Travel On In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question On Foreign Travel On Nigerian Passport. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
What is the closest country to USA that my Fiancee can travel to without requirirng a visa?

We're going to start processing a USA Spousal visa early next year after our wedding but I want her to travel out of Nigeria for our honeymoon if possible.

I would have said UK but she has no real ties per see to Nigeria as in she's not in school or working or with large savings. I guess I can arrange the large savings but might look suspicious to any embassy.

Thoughts?
Re: Question On Foreign Travel On Nigerian Passport. by Hoodrat(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
Your best bet is to follow due process at the american embassy but if you are thinking otherwise or in haste you can check the link bellow for a visa free country for nigerian passport holder http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Nigerian_citizens
Re: Question On Foreign Travel On Nigerian Passport. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Due process is being followed but we need a honeymoon in the interim.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Road From MM2 / Erin Ijesha Waterfalls (olumirin)- Oldnaija / Nigerian Family Prays On The Deck Of A Ship After Being Rescued At Sea Off Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.