Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party (17176 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by lugzii: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2012

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2012
It has been an eventful year.
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Akshow: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2012
Nice one tu baba. By the way i thought i heard that all ngozi nwosu needed for her medical treatment is jus six million Naira which is jus a chicken change to her fellow entertainment stars. When will these Nigerian actors , artist, singers, performers, comedians etc learn to give back to charity. The 12.12.12 concert in America featured artist, singers, actors, political personalities and socialites to generate money for charity and sandy victims. They made over 50mil dollars and still countin while our own stars na to throw one stupid party or the other or attend one red carpet function or the other blockin our view wit their nonsensical pictures.

12 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Paulipopor: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2012
Space booked...i'll comment when it gets to fp. cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Okijajuju1(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2012
SHOOOOO!!! So Karen don recover from that Smirnoff Slap now-now?! angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked I thought she said the slap crippled her permanently?!

13 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by member14: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2012
No be Karen wey dey slapped be that??

she don recover?

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by ndala(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2012
Kareen igho no dey tire for party? angry sha i get party by saturday hope she will come

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2012
ndala: Kareen igho no dey tire for party? angry sha i get party by saturday hope she will come

lol grin grin grin
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju: SHOOOOO!!! So Karen don recover from that Smirnoff Slap now-now?! angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked I thought she said the slap crippled her permanently?!

So I see. undecided
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by pyyxxaro: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2012
IBINABO tongue!! OLD WAR HORSE shocked, DE FORM BABE * KPORKPAIS * grin
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2012
Nigerian celebrities wont seize gallivanting...
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju: SHOOOOO!!! So Karen don recover from that Smirnoff Slap now-now?! angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked I thought she said the slap crippled her permanently?!

exactly wots i tot
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by everystep87(f): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Cool pix> 2face and Face. Where is Blackface cry
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Ibangap(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Pls som1 should enlighten me on d meaning of dat 2face's finger signs.
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Okijajuju1(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2012
everystep87: Cool pix> 2face and Face. Where is Blackface cry

Somewhere in Lagos, hating on them Face and Tuface..
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by koolet: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2012
2face out fits dnt luks smart on him though cheesy see as wande coal jst dy fat anyhow(
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Vincent41(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2012
Akshow: Nice one tu baba. By the way i thought i heard that all ngozi nwosu needed for her medical treatment is jus six million Naira which is jus a chicken change to her fellow entertainment stars. When will these Nigerian actors , artist, singers, performers, comedians etc learn to give back to charity. The 12.12.12 concert in America featured artist, singers, actors, political personalities and socialites to generate money for charity and sandy victims. They made over 50mil dollars and still countin while our own stars na to throw one stupid party or the other or attend one red carpet function or the other blockin our view wit their nonsensical pictures.

funny indeed....Maka Chi
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by crisycent: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2012
Wande coal don grow breasts...... grin grin grin grin hope don jazzy is sucking on your boobs real good....gay!!!
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Okijajuju1(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2012
Akshow: Nice one tu baba. By the way i thought i heard that all ngozi nwosu needed for her medical treatment is jus six million Naira which is jus a chicken change to her fellow entertainment stars. When will these Nigerian actors , artist, singers, performers, comedians etc learn to give back to charity. The 12.12.12 concert in America featured artist, singers, actors, political personalities and socialites to generate money for charity and sandy victims. They made over 50mil dollars and still countin while our own stars na to throw one stupid party or the other or attend one red carpet function or the other blockin our view wit their nonsensical pictures.

See Problem o!!!

Wetin dey bring this kind nonsense yarns na?! angry

So make artists and clebs dem no thanks jolly and thank God because of Ngozi abi?!

Nna drex jor!!!

Where that bouncer sef?! Who allow this guy cross gate?! angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by hydiciousb: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2012
abbeg if u wan quote, do that with common sense...and dnt waste the frontpage on useless quoting.
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Mization(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2012
@ Poster, u forgot to add this one he snapped with his wife..

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by realmscape: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2012
is tu face's wife pregnant
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Akshow: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

See Problem o!!!

Wetin dey bring this kind nonsense yarns na?! angry

So make artists and clebs dem no thanks jolly and thank God because of Ngozi abi?!

Nna drex jor!!!

Where that bouncer sef?! Who allow this guy cross gate?! angry
not funny guy. Try again

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2012
realmscape: is tu face's wife pregnant

Yes, she wan born man pikin! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Akshow: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2012
pyyxxaro: IBINABO tongue!! OLD WAR HORSE shocked, DE FORM BABE * KPORKPAIS * grin
i thought she is now a minister of God after her jail term. Dint know she was still partyin and grooving
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by valicious1(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Somewhere in Lagos, hating on them Face and Tuface..
Bros any thread I open u de dia, u no get work?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by mascot87(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2012
realmscape: is tu face's wife pregnant
Is it a bad news? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cape Verde Ladies Vs Nigerian Beautiful Ladies (photos) / Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate / Photos: Actress, Chika Ike Loses A Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.