Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

BIZARRE: Nigerian Student Cuts Off His Manhood And Swallows It In Ghana - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BIZARRE: Nigerian Student Cuts Off His Manhood And Swallows It In Ghana (691 Views)

Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood / Woman Bites Off , Swallows Neighbour’s Tip (Pictured) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIZARRE: Nigerian Student Cuts Off His Manhood And Swallows It In Ghana by xtgozie(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2012
A Nigerian student enrolled in one of the numerous tertiary institutions in Ghana has cut and swallowed his penis. The incident occurred last Friday. Although no one is sure what prompted the 25-year-old student (name withheld) to chop-off and practically ingest his manhood, Daily Sun gathered that he is currently on admission at one of Ghana’s teaching hospitals.

In Ghana, the average tuition fee per academic session for a non-Ghanaian student hovers around $6,000 (over N900,000). If his parents could pay his fees for studying in Ghana, it was doubtful hunger was not the boy’s reason.

So, was he jilted by a.......Read more>>
http://sapostiks..co.uk/2012/12/bizarre-nigerian-student-cuts-off-his.html
Re: BIZARRE: Nigerian Student Cuts Off His Manhood And Swallows It In Ghana by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2012
If any part of your body makes you sin then chop it off..it will surprise you to no the number of parts av chopped off my body**winks
Re: BIZARRE: Nigerian Student Cuts Off His Manhood And Swallows It In Ghana by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2012
Wow, the guy really wants to attain heaven thus removing that which would serve as an obstacle....
Madness

2 Likes

Re: BIZARRE: Nigerian Student Cuts Off His Manhood And Swallows It In Ghana by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy I fit lie down on the same bed with this one and or leave my baby daughter with this one without fear of rape,since he is as good as useless or a pseudo man cheesy life is good cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Ghanaian Journalist Kwaku Ofosu-asare Stab To Death / Prison Break In Akure / Checkout Photos From A Boko Haram Camp Captured By Nigerian Army In Burra Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.