Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (10178 Views)

VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man / Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol / Akpors And Mama Akpors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by ezesun(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2012
In a court trial, a lawyer called his first witness who happens to be an elderly grandmother, to the stand. He went to her and asked, 'mama Akpors, Do you know me?'. She responded 'why yes I do Mr. Pollus'. I'v known you since you were youngboy and to be franked, you have been a big disappointment to your parents and to the society. You are a liar, you cheat people including your wife and you manipulate people and you talk behind their backs. You think you are a big Man when you don't have brain. Yes i known you. The lawyer was stunned not knowing what next to do, he pointed directly to the room an asked 'Mama Akpors, Do you the defence lawyes?'. Yes of course, i do! I had know Mr. Gabriel since he was a young boy too. He has been your friend from childhood because two of you has the same character. He has also been a very lazy man and he has a drinking problem. Infact, he is a criminal an he can't even build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the state. Not to mention, he cheated on his wife with 3 different women. One of them is your wife. Yes i know him. The defence lawyer almost fainted. The Judge called both lawyer to his table and in a very quick voice, said. 'if any of you two idiots asked wether she knows me'. I'll make sure two of you loose your license.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by fleyboy02: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2012
*Walks in..peep in every corner of the rum..walks out disappointed* sad brb

3 Likes

Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by go4value(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
lwkmd
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by ezesun(m): 6:31am On Dec 21, 2012
go4value: lwkmd
owk
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2012
Copy, modify and paste!!!
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by brixton: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2012
Nice1 bro
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by wazoah18: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2012
not bad.. but it didnt jux cut it for me..

1 Like

Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by ezesun(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2012
PretiEbony: Copy, modify and paste!!!
From your boyfriend? From your ex-boyfriend? Think before u post. It's not good to insult u. Cheer up.
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by Ruqaya(f): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
uhuuhuhuhuh
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by dejoca(f): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by ezesun(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
dejoca: Hahahahahahahahahahaha
it makes me laugh alot
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by bellsjuhn: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2013
grin.... Well.. Still imaging wat Mama Apkos wld say if asked if she knows d judge... Cos d judge seems 2 ve more crime nd dirty secret...lolz.... Lovely dude
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by Heartymaureen: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2013
Lol, very funny.
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by ezesun(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2013
Heartymaureen: Lol, very funny.
abi oo
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by oderemo(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2013
this is surely the case of U SEE ME RI.
Re: Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? by emmachigboluogu: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dont ever think think nobody knows yoú.

(1) (Reply)

Lalasticlala Releases His Pre-wedding Photos. See His Hot fiancée (photos) / Funny But True Facts About Abia State university(absu) And Her Students.. / Nigerians Launch Appeal Fund To Buy Shoes For President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.