Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol (6729 Views)

VERY FUNNY:- Black Man Akpors And A White Man / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? / Akpors And His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol by winzy(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2013
At a table in a candle-lit restaurant, akpors and his gf were having dinner, and the following conversation ensued:

akpors: Baby, I love you, would you please marry me?

gf: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age! I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly, Phronesis Christian Centre int'l, MFM, Christ Embassy, Redeemed, from there I went to This Present Winners looking every where for you. l went from a size 14 to asize 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see.

I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five, from hi-five to Facebook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping ?o? would show up! for where? I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, infact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect!

The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine!
So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning? Were you trying to destroy my faith?

You almost rendered my prayer life useless?

What were you waiting for?

What sign where you looking for? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!! Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that ring on my finger!!

akpors replied, "April Fool."

Please, help me finish the story. What will you do if you were the one

see more @ jokesinnaija..com

2 Likes

Re: Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol by AdedoyinKUFEJI: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2013
If I am Akpros girl friend, I would just fall down and die
Re: Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol by mchileks4luv(f): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
If am akpos girlfrd i will also tell him the stories are also aprilfool
Re: Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol by Olamiplenty(f): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2013
Akpors girlfriend no get work
Re: Akpors And Her Desperate Girlfriend.....lol by Seychelle(f): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2014
mchileks4luv: If am akpos girlfrd i will also tell him the stories are also aprilfool
Gbam!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

If You can read this you have a strong mind!! interpret!! / How To Stop Messi / The Sexy Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.