Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year (6115 Views)

Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers / Is Victor Moses The Nigerian Of The Year?with Facts / You Know If Your Nigerian: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by juman(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
ROCKSTAND1: Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo.

grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by juman(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Revolva: BABA SUWE

Ban Suwe. Kenke Lewu. grin
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by airmark(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Airmark or Dbanj
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by Localamos(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Aig Imouhkuede, the MD of Access Bank for showing us that a thin cow can actually swallow a fat one. grin
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by abimart4ever(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Japhet Omojuwa @omojuwa on twitter. He was one of those that canvassed for the occupy nigeria group in protest against the removal of fuel subsidy by Badluck Egbere Jonatan. His blog www.omojuwa.com is also an eye opener for all to see bad things being perpetrated by those in government.
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by juman(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Localamos: Aig Imouhkuede, the MD of Access Bank for showing us that a thin cow can actually swallow a fat one. grin

grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by abimart4ever(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Japhet Omojuwa. Ever heard the name before? Go follow @omojuwa on twitter or visit omojuwa.com.
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by Engineer96(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
My wife, Ifeoma, for being there for me and my son.
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by stpat1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Comrade Adams Oshiomole
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by ztar(m): 1:50am On Dec 20, 2012
peter esele
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by Ikwerefistson: 1:54am On Dec 20, 2012
Billyonaire: My Nigerian of the Year is Barth Nnaji who showed us all that its possible to have 247 electricity.
seconded
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by eminemkayc: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2012
Dr Mrs Pamela Ezeuzomaka, for inspiring me with frank words of truth
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by wisestfool: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2012
UHM.........

FEMI OTEDOLA

For exposing LAWAN FAROUK
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by obi4eze(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2012
Dr D.K. Olukoya, for allowing God to use him to teach me the art of spiritual warfare smiley smiley
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by pyyxxaro: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2012
YOUR UNCLE !! MR IBU grin tongue grin
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by hasyak(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2012
Aliko Dangote, for his contribution to our national growth.
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by vanminister: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2012
PASTOR SUNDAY OLASUNKANMI ADELAJA OF UKRAINE
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2012
Myself. Against all the odds by the absolutely useless Nigerian state, i survived this year. Taking care of my family with a honest job while at the same time generating my own electricity,producing my own water, healthcare and security. If you are earning a honest living, not a thief stealing from the public purse or benefiting from those doing so, or you are not a 419er , armed robber etc, you are the Nigerian of the year. You should be proud of yourself for being able to survive without compromising.
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by boban007: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2012
JAGABAN TINUBU.No DOUBT.he is just too much.
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by mkoabiola: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
SayITnw: Alhaji Dikko Inde Abdullahi, CFR

Nigeria Customs Service
No wonder cos u benefitted frm custom.
I seeeee.
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by Tolani4596: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
cry
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by waledud(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2012
SayITnw: Alhaji Dikko Inde Abdullahi, CFR

Nigeria Customs Service

Are you informed @all..didn't you read the OP criteria for conferment of this honour..You have the audacity to post the name of the head of one of the most corrupt agency in Nigeria. I say this because I have some insider info dat are quite disturbing. In case u don't knw, dat man is one of the richest heads of institutions in Nigeria. By the way, none of the Federal govt appointees should make the grades.
Re: Who Is Your Nigerian Of The Year by luiskhan92: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do All Wrist Watch Adverts Always Show The Same Time? / Prince Osisioma Foundation Appoints Prince Onyebuchi Eze As New Ambassador / Wanting To Know More About U.p.s,inverter And Other Circuit Diagram.i Can Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.