Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Is The Significance Of Grey Hair In The Africa Tradiction.. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Significance Of Grey Hair In The Africa Tradiction.. (1758 Views)

Naming In Urhobo Culture: Meanings And Significance / What Is The Significance Of Your Tribe Name / What Is The Significance Of The Yoruba Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Grey Hair In The Africa Tradiction.. by Agimor(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2012
We understand that it is common that when approaching the age of 50 or so you are prone to have grey hair;but what i don't understand is the one that is associated with young folks.you see young persons within the age of 30 and below having grey hairs,yours sincere talking have suffice of grey hair and am still in my early twentieth.my question now is that what does it really signify in African tradiction;some are of the opinion that its old age why others that its a blessing.Nairalanders lets have your candy opinion to this issue Ground.

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre Tradition Of A Tribe In Indonesia **viewers Discretion Advised** / Why Is Yoruba Language So Full Of Wisdom? / I Want To Learn Spanish. Any Fluent Speaker Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.