Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Will Never Stop Untill.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Never Stop Untill.... (477 Views)

What Does It Mean If Interviwer Says I Will Call You Back? / Why I Will Not Apply For The Nigeria Immigration Job / I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Stop Untill.... by assalaamat(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
i joined nairaland a long time ago,and i've been making different posts on it on regular basis.i wanna use this medium to tell you guys that,i will never stop making the job search posting untill i get a job through nairaland.this is bcs,somebody posted yesterday that,he got three job offers through nairaland and today,the person is very much okay.so i believe that,the almighty god who did his through nairaland will definately do mine too.i have hnd in accountancy with upper credit,and i've been searching for job for the past ten months after nysc,i beg, use that post,influence and connection that god gave you to help me,and you shall be rewarded on this earth and heaven,i will be expecting.thank you my brothers,may god bless you all for me for viewing my posts.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity @ Your Door-step / Job Opportunity / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.