Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World (121896 Views)

World’s Thinnest And Bravest Person? Meet Girl, 24, Who Weighs 27 Kg, Has To Eat / Worlds Thinnest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by dayokanu(m): 5:51am On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 20, 2012
cool
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2012
cool
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Goldieluks: 6:01am On Dec 20, 2012
HotNaijaBabe:
Those four pix are of the same woman.. The pix you choose shows her at 19yrs and then the other 3 pics were taken at 39yrs. I only wish girls will learn from her story.. Obsession in any form is bad oh! Chaiii

Ofcourse I know that am not blind. You don't expect me to choose from those four deadly options do you??

@dayokanu I request you choose from the four, since you are the man here.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by bintabybe(f): 6:03am On Dec 20, 2012
All the mother-suckers I hope this wount be an exemptiongrin?
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by honeric01(m): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2012
GHM.

Wetin man no go see. sad
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by daniy2k(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2012
she remind me of those horror movies..... ;Dshe remind me of those horror movies.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2012
Make she go drink mawu mawu na,so she plump by force
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by yogun(f): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2012
She's just a pack of bones and muscles, if she's still alive she still stands a chance
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by dejodriod(f): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2012
jeeez...blood of god
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by bashydemy(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2012
any man that yansh the woman should be sentence to death my hanging, Cos any man that yansh her will be sue for attempt murder
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2012
This woman is SICK . . . why are you guys mocking her

And we wonder why there's so much hatred in this country. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by YoungGame: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2012
moreeni: OMG! Jesus is Lord. There I was thinking I am so thin. Lord help her keep some fat.Amen
Amen cry
moreeni: OMG! Jesus is Lord. There I was thinking I am so thin. Lord help her keep some fat.Amen
Amen
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Sarky(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2012
This Is Pure ''DEAD WOMAN WALKING''
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by akunjohn(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2012
Holy ghost fire!!!
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
bashy_demy: any man that yansh the woman should be sentence to death my hanging, Cos any man that yansh her will be sue for attempt murder

That woman's ill - anorexia / bulimia are serious health issues. I've lived with a woman who was bulimic, and it's no joke. Seeing one wasting away, and not being able to do anything to help.

Then to see people like you, making crass jokes about the afflicted. Very sad. I think you need to research more about Nervosa Anorexia, and Bulimia. They're serious health issues, eating disorders that KILL. They're nothing to joke about.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by omochristi: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sm1 pls telll dis 2 yvonne nelson b4 she go turn broom #smh
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
Siena:

That woman's ill - anorexia / bulimia are serious health issues. I've lived with a woman who was bulimic, and it's no joke. Seeing one wasting away, and not being able to do anything to help.

Then to see people like you, making crass jokes about the afflicted. Very sad. I think you need to research more about Nervosa Anorexia, and Bulimia. They're serious health issues, eating disorders that KILL. They're nothing to joke about.

Siena (or the Mrs. . . . you can never tell which these days cheesy cheesy) . . . It's heartbreaking to see that a lot of Nigerians are devious of sympathy/empathy!

How can people make mockery of such a sick person undecided It's really sad!
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by ba7man(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
See dis Orobo cheesy toh badt!!! cheesy.....Lepa toh badt..!!!....they mouths aint sealed shut....they should look 4 somthing to eat.
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Gabreal1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
R yu guyz blind? Diz lady iz sexy!
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ujujoan: This woman is SICK . . . why are you guys mocking her

And we wonder why there's so much hatred in this country. SMH!
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by fairygeh(f): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
God,I thank you for depositing some fat in me where it is necessary.I cannot be like this in my entire life.I come against this.not my portion IJN.I think obesity is better than thi.chieeee shocked
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by udomafire: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
damn! if she's the 4th thinnest, how does the 1st thinnest look?

yje first ans second vanished, so na she remain for noe and she go vanish few weeks to come too.
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by tosinhannah(f): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dis I??S? a most pitiable physique. she keeps wasting away every second that counts.
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Adedamola04: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Happy birthday to the Queen of comedy Taaooma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAF3oSRMqek
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by VanillaIyce(f): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
webaplanet:
[b]'I'm not going to teach young girls how to die': Frightening words of 4st anorexic who gets FAN MAIL because she's so thin•Valeria Levitin, 39, developed the eating disorder as a teenager after years of her mother weighing her as a child
•Taunted at school about her weight and told she was 'too fat' to be a model
•Says she is horrified by the letters she receives from girls wanting weight loss tips - and that her emaciated figure should be a severe warning about the dangers of extreme dieting
•Describes being anorexic as ‘lonely, unattractive and repulsive for the people around me’
By Anna Hodgekiss

PUBLISHED: 09:45 GMT, 19 December 2012 | UPDATED: 11:22 GMT, 19 December 2012

..This is the desperately sad story of the thinnest woman in the world who weighs just four stone after years of extreme dieting.

But rather than feel sorry for herself, Valeria Levitin says her emaciated figure should be a severe wake-up call for girls wanting matchstick-thin figures.

At 5ft 8in, she should weigh between 9st and 12st, according to NHS advice. Instead, she is a tiny 4st 3lbs, less than half of what her lightest healthy weight should be.

Valeria Levitin is a walking skeleton after years of anorexia reduced her weight to just four stone[/b]

Valeria aged 19, on holiday in Mexico. She developed the eating disorder as a teenager and has now chosen to speak out about how the illness has ruined her life
What is most worrying is that Valeria, originally from Russia but who now lives in Monaco, says she gets fan mail from girls desperate to copy her skeletal look.

The 39-year-old told The Sun: ‘I have received emails from young girls who want me to teach them how to be like me.

‘All the letters I’ve had are from women, mainly in their twenties, who see me as some kind of inspiration.’

As a result, she has taken the brave step to speak out about her condition and campaign against anorexia – and says she refuses to teach young girls how to die.

Valeria, here aged 11, believes the roots of her condition lie with her mother, who was terrified she would grow up obese like her relatives
Valeria, who developed her eating disorder as a teenager, has chosen to speak out about how the illness has ruined her life.

She says she wants to share her story to prevent other people falling victim to the same fate, saying anorexia has made her ‘lonely, unattractive and repulsive for the people around me’.

She believes the roots of her condition lie with her mother, who was terrified Valeria would grow up obese like her relatives. Even as a young child, her diet was curtailed

Read More at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2250422/Im-going-teach-young-girls-die-Frightening-words-4st-anorexic-gets-FAN-MAIL-shes-thin.html

For more Human and odd stories click here ..http://

What is this how, can't proper feeding bring her back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bloggers Drop Your Contacts. For Business Deal / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile / Supreme Vikings Confratanity ( S.v.c) Aro-mate( Gyration )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.