Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Writing For Blogs And Websites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Writing For Blogs And Websites (667 Views)

Affiliate Program For Blogs And Facebook / Make Money Writing Great Content For Blogs In Nigeria / Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing For Blogs And Websites by paulcr7: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Please i need information on blogs and websites that pay for people to write articles for them.THANKS
Re: Writing For Blogs And Websites by Omega44(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Rakeup google fella. Those that will answer you will or must have done the same thing. There you 'll learn more than you even need.
Re: Writing For Blogs And Websites by paulcr7: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
Thanks
Re: Writing For Blogs And Websites by emailguru: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
I will advice you to start your own business and make a living out of it. From the look of things, you sounded like someone who has flare for writing, in the light of this, I want to advice you to start a business of blogging. By this, I mean you should write based on your passion, build a paid blog and sell advertising space to Google and the rest. I can assure you that once you master this act, you will never look back again.

1 Like

Re: Writing For Blogs And Websites by straneur(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2012
paulcr7: Please i need information on blogs and websites that pay for people to write articles for them.THANKS

@OP Do you do plagiarism free academic writings, financial articles and know Harvard referencing well enough etc If yes then send me an email: strategyneur@gmail.com
Re: Writing For Blogs And Websites by paulcr7: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2012
Thanks for your responses.I would have created a blog for myself but i have a tight academic calendar.With this, i cannot be totally committed to maintaining the blog so for now i want to be using the limited time to write for others

1 Like

Re: Writing For Blogs And Websites by emailguru: 5:26am On Jan 03, 2013
I don't understand what you mean by writing for others?
Re: Writing For Blogs And Websites by paulcr7: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2013
Writing articles for blogs and websites getting paid by them
Re: Writing For Blogs And Websites by Engineer1985(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2013
Get your own blog! Don't waste your precious time writting for people.
Re: Writing For Blogs And Websites by knowledge4(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Set up your on blog around what you know well and promote it.
Writing for others?. What will you derive from that exercise,writing for others?
Anyway, if you are still interested in writing for others, go to www.onlinewritingjobs.com
There are hundreds of jobs daily waiting for you.
Re: Writing For Blogs And Websites by emailguru: 4:09am On Jan 10, 2013
Don't go for free blog, rather, invest some little money in a paid blog, since you love to write, I will advice that you start with one blog, at least create one in your desired niche every month, saturate it with content and monetize the blog with different money making websites, you will amazed at how much money you will be making on a daily basis for yourself.

I encourage you to take charge of your life, invest every little to get paid blog and start the business, right away. Believe me, you can also sell off the blog at intervals, its a serious business, if you are really committed.

Good luck...

(1) (Reply)

Starting Block Making Factory / Hello Guys..let Me Show You People How I Make $50 Every Day By Just One Click.. / Yelgold.net+scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.