Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. (22242 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / I / For-Profit Library (Media Rental) Business Strategy Essay Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 1:19am On Dec 10, 2013
A lot of you know about the site am talking about, but most of you avoid it because of the Pay-pal payment issue. This post would tell you all about how I make $100 weekly from iwriter.com without investment. It requires a lot of hard work, but it pays of like immediately.
Lets get started:
What is iwriter: Iwriter is an article writing site that services as a platform between Clients that need articles and article writers. Anybody can register for iwriter and start making money immediately. One good thing about iwriter is that you don't have to struggle or bid for jobs as in other freelance site. Available jobs are listed there for you to click and start writing. The next post would be on how to get started. Ask you questions or share your own experience from iwriter here let all learn from it Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 1:35am On Dec 10, 2013
The first step is heading over to iwriter.com and create an account. Its very easy to do that, all you require is your email address and your good to start earning money. When you first create your account, take a little time to log into your account and get used to the account.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT IWRITER.COM:
-They have a ranking system,which includes ( Standard writer, Premium writer and elite writer)
- A standard writer earns $2.43 per 500 word article, A Premium writer earns $4.46 per 500 word article. While An Elite write earns $8.10 per 500 word article
- As a new comer, you start out as a Standard writer, but after 30 ratings (ratings are feed backs from Clients you wrote article for ) of 4.0 you head to Premium.But after a 30 ratings of 4.6, you get to Elite writer.
-To start making money, log into your account and click on "MAKE MONEY BY WRITING ARTICLE" .you would be brought to a page that has list of available articles you can write and make money.
- After you have written and submitted any article, it takes maximum of 3 days for your Client to accept your article and pay you.
- Spam or copywriter article are not accepted on iwriter.com

The next post would be on
- Tricks I use in making more money from iwriter
-How I withdraw my earnings right here in Nigeria.

Let your questions roll in.
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by AliAbdul: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2013
Bros am intrested in dis biz.
And pls guied me more on dis biz tanks
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by colonel20: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2013
Sounds interesting.. I'm all ears..

Thanks OP
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Ali: The first step is to head over to www.iwriter.com and register an account with them. I want to make sure other peeps are following before I proceed. To avoid peeps asking unnecessary questions in the future. Try to feel around the website and get used to the home page. Would be back with more tips when am sure others are following

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by AliAbdul: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
yes bro i have created an account pls wat is d next step?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by samogo1: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
So what happenes if the client is not satisfied with your article even if you tried your best to write a good and original content article?

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ALI ABDUL: WOULD BE WITH YOU SOON.
@SAM OGO: YOU DON'T WRITE FOR EVERYBODY. I WOULD DROP TEN TIPS TO MAINTAIN
WHEN WRITING IN IWRITER TO AVOID ARTICLE REJECTION AND MAKE MORE MONEY.
That would be in the evening cause am kinda busy now. Cheers
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Goruwalowo: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2013
Nice topic mate as I would love to earn through this source as I would appreciate every form of tips that you can help us with here
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by emal22: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2013
royalads, I thank you for wanting to share your knowledge with us.
Please go ahead and God will bless you the more. One vital question is the paypal issue.
How can you help us to solve withdrawing our money thru paypal?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Opengates(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2013
Following with keen interest cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by lakefist(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2013
it seem easy but am sure not that simple
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by inforesource: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2013
Hmmm, is there any easy place on earth to make money. This easy mentality may keep one under perpetual poverty. I believe if you master any art, you find it easy to implement. Some people would want to go in for it now but they had never written any article for publication or on any topic. Now they'll want to go to iwriter to make money and when their articles are thrown to the trash can, they'll say iwriter isn't working.

Finally, do a SWOT analysis of yourself and know where you can fit in and maximise that environment.

Thanks.
lakefist: it seem easy but am sure not that simple

2 Likes

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2013
@emal222: I would get to the Paypal withdrawal later
@infosource: Thanks for your advice. What you said is nothing but the real truth.
The whole idea with iwriter as a new comer is to (Standard writer) is to climb up
to either a Premium writer or an Elite writer because this is where the money is @.

TIPS ON HOW TO BECOME A PREMIUM WRITER WITHIN A WEEK IS:
- You have to become nocturnal i.e you have to sacrifice your night's sleep and
stay awake at night to write. Because its at night that you would find Great topics to
write on as a Standard writer.
( MAKE THE SACRIFICE NOW AND YOU WOULD HAVE MONEY TO PAY YOUR BILL LATER)

- YOU DON'T WRITE FOR EVERYBODY : Before I pick anybody's job to do,
I make sure the person has at least 65% acceptance rate . ALWAYS MAINTAIN THIS .ITS VERY IMPORTANT.

- As a new comer, start with the 150 word article, they are very easy to write and
you would get the same rating ( THOUGH THE MONEY IS SMALL ). But a rating in a
150 word article is the is the same rating for a 1000 word article. The goal is to get your
1st 30 ratings of @ least 4.0 so as to climb to the next level

- Try to write at least 7 article daily. With that, you can get your 1st 30 ratings within one week.

- After writing an article .don't stay back and wait for it to be approved, head on to write other articles.
-After writing an article, before you submit it, send the Client a private message to get back to you if he or she needs any correction. with that, they would get back to you for correction instead of rejecting your article out rightly.

- Finally, if you gave your best to an article and it was rejected, don't be discouraged. Just know
the Client is an ASSH*le and move on to writing for better people.

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2013
@ ALL THE NEXT POST WOULD BE ON HOW TO WRITE AN ARTICLE
BETTER AND FASTER. GO OVER TO http://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/129289 AND
GET YOUR FEET WET. i MAKE AN AVERAGE OF 50 BUCKS DAILY AS A PREMIUM
WRITER. NICE DY AHEAD. LET YOUR QUESTIONS ROLL IN.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nyc thread but payment method is the main issue

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by LilianArts: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nice post. l look 4wd 4 the next update.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
THIS ARTICLE WOULD HELP YOU WRITE FASTER . It takes me less that 10
minutes to write a 500 word article.

Always start with the title

If you were asked to write a 500 word article about acne for example, your head would start filling with lots of general ideas. Unfortunately most of these ideas are quite vague, so it doesn’t help you to write the article. If you took that subject and first created a title, everything could flow from there. So let’s come up with a title and call it Do natural acne treatments work? From there we start forming lots of ideas based around that, such as what are the common natural treatments, what are the alternatives to natural treatments, what products use only natural ingredients and so on. Use questions for these ideas, because then that particular section of your article has a purpose – to answer the question.
Set out your article structure before you begin

Now that you have your title and have formed some general ideas as mentioned above, it is time to structure your article. If you use subheadings, it makes the whole task much easier because it feels like you are writing 5 x 100 word articles, and shorter articles always feel easier to write. For a 500 word article you would generally go something like –

INTRO – 50 words

FIRST IDEA – 100 words

SECOND IDEA – 100 words

THIRD IDEA – 100 words

CONCLUSION – 150 words

So if we continue to use the natural acne treatments example, I might come up with the following:

INTRO – general introduction to the topic, mentioning what your article is going to explore (do natural acne treatments work?)

FIRST IDEA – what are the common natural acne treatments

SECOND IDEA – what are the alternatives to natural treatments

THIRD IDEA – what products use only natural ingredients

CONCLUSION – a quick recap of what your article has explored, then the final conclusion or answer to the original question posed in the title.
Researching your topic

Google is your friend. It’s important to note here that you should never copy someone else’s content, but it is fine to read it and even to rewrite it. So if we look at the first idea, I would simply type into google “common natural acne treatments” or “natural acne treatments”. I would then have a quick look through a few of the sites and start noting down a summary of the natural treatments that I found. Writing 100 or so words on that would become very quick and easy to do. Then I move on to the second idea and follow the same process.
Final thoughts

That’s it! There is no real magic to it, but if you set yourself a structure to follow and break the article down into smaller sections or subheadings, you’ll have no trouble writing it. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you are able to do this once you have practiced a few times.

Remember to start with the title so you give yourself a clear and concise direction. Then ask questions and google the answers and rewrite them into article format. Don’t think you can’t write because you don’t know the subject matter. The attitude of finding reasons why you can’t do something should be replaced with finding reasons why you can do it, or finding ways to learn how. Making money online is not glamorous and the thought that it is is actually a barrier between dreaming and doing little and actually getting in and doing the hard work and hours needed to succeed. So you can make $100 per day. Not huge, but you will have fine tuned your writing skills which can then be used to make your own websites or gain the experience needed for higher paying writing jobs. This can give you enough money to leverage into whatever path you wish to take.

Also worth mentioning is that if you are writing at iWriter, the requester will often give you further information on how they want it structured. While looking at a large list of special instructions may seem intimidating, it actually helps you to write an article exactly how they want it and get 5 star reviews for your work! ( from incomewithscotty site

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ ALL: MY next post would be on HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR
CASH HERE IN NIGERIA. but I need at least ten people who have
actively started writing to drop the info. Go workout money for X-MAS. Cheerz

@ THAT the next post would be on HOW TO MAKE MONEY
WITH GOOGLE ADSENCE WITHOUT HAVING A WEBSITE.
THIS IS AN AUTOPILOT THING I SET UP
(YOU HAVE TO WRITE YOUR HANDS OFF IN THE BEGINNING)

IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO WORK, PLEASE BACK OUT ON TIME. i NEED
SERIOUS PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY WITH ME ONLINE.
AM NOT HERE TO SELL ANYTHING TO YOU. ( That does not mean if you need my
help for personal services, wink cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy tongue tongue tongue I WOULD NOT CHARGE YOU.THE AMOUNT I MAKE
DAILY MAKES ME LIVE COMFORTABLE.

2 Likes

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by AliAbdul: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
helo
dere are some important guiede u need to talk about such as how to know available articles, how to select and start writing. because d articles area is vague to me. I dnt know how to choose available articles as a standard.and lot more pls discuss on dis sections tanks
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ Ali this is the Procedure for writing articles

- After creating your account
- click on " MAKE MONEY WRITING ARTICLES"
-You would see a list of available articles. *The first set
of articles are for ELITE WRITERS.( the ones that the writer's earning is on blue)
*The second set of articles are for Premium Writers. ( the ones that
the writers earnings is on yellow).
*while the last set of articles are for Standard Writers. i.e new comers.
That is where you choose from
- Click on the plus sign on the side of each article assignment.
it would expand and give you full details of the assignment.
which includes, time to complete,word count, earning etc
- The KEYWORD is the topic you are to write on
- if you think you can write it, just click on " WRITE ARTICLE| to start
writing immediately. If along the line you find out you cant write the
article, just click on " CANCEL" to drop the assignment.
- Always check the " SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS" to know
what the writer wants. and follow the TIPS I GAVE EARLIER ON.

WAITING FOR THE TOP 10 PEOPLE TO START EARNING
SO I CAN DROP THE WITHDRAWAL PROCESS
cool

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by AliAbdul: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
hmmm bros tanks so much give me some time to post my testmonies tnks
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by thillizmind: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2013
wow!!! @op this is worth trying. if it work then I owe you a sachet of pure water...keep up d good work.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by samogo1: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2013
This is far better than odesk.
1. Is there any importance in making your PROFILE?
2. How do u submit ur work? Do u put it in doc file etc. Or copy and paste?

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2013
@ sam: your profil is not impottant,just
Click on the start writing button the and write in the blank space. Submit when u are done writing. cool
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by chineduho: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thanks for this post,hopefully i can go and use my idle account.The withdrawal system (paypal) put me off so i abandoned my account.I would be glad if you can post about the withdrawal to Naira now as it will "ginger" me and others to action.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2013
@ ALL: Does it mean nobody has started writing? Kinda disappointed.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided .
No need dropping extra tips cause peeps are not ready to work.
They prefer make $1000000 within 24 hours and getting dupe.
Cheers
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by EMOGROUP: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2013
@op please dont be disappointed oo, am following with great interest only that the environment I am for now does not support the use of system due to bad network, but I should be in Lagos soonest. Please can I get your number?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by Nedum1979: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2013
I have started but just make little dollars about $24 plus, and pls i need the autopilot adsense. My email is cbsellbest@gmail.com
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by samogo1: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Nedum1979: I have started but just make little dollars about $24 plus, and pls i need the autopilot adsense. My email is cbsellbest@gmail.com
when did you start?
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by samogo1: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2013
they are no much jobs there. only one page wit most of them below 50% acceptance rate.
Re: Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. by royalads: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
@ Nedum:Congrats.u just revived my hope in this thread.
@ sam: that is why I said its better to stay awake and work at night.
There are better jobs at night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Billboard Advertisement Rate In Lagos & Ogun State? / London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers / My Brother's Shop Was Robbed In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.