Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Woman Pours Hot Water On 6-year-old Niece’s Private Part - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Hot Water On 6-year-old Niece’s Private Part (2024 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food / Woman Pours Hot Water On Nursing Mother (graphic Pic) / Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pours Hot Water On 6-year-old Niece’s Private Part by bbeckky: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
26-year old Blessing Uche, has allegedly poured hot water on a six-year-old girl’s private part at Aboru, Alimosho area of Lagos State. She also slashed her face with blade.

The woman’s reason for her brutality reports say was because the girl let her baby fall off her hand.

According to reports, the woman asked the girl to boil water which she poured on her private part as punishment, causing severe burns on the girl.

Uche had claimed that when she returned from Iyana Ipaja, she discovered that her baby fell while she was away and decided to punish the little girl.

A neighbour was said to have reported the matter to Esther Child Rights Foundation, ECRF, a non-governmental organization, campaigning against child abuse.

The little girl was rescued by the foundation on Saturday and taken to the Gowon Estate Police Station and had been under the care of the police station since then, while the woman was arrested and detained and would be arraigned in court any time from now.

The girl was not taken to the hospital after hot water was poured on her. Rather, she was taken to a medicine store for attention.
A police source, who opted for anonymity, described the act as wicked, saying that the woman would be arraigned at the Ojokoro Magistrate’s Court.

Speaking to newsmen, Director, ECRF, Mrs. Esther Ogwu said that when she got to the woman’s one room apartment, she was disgusted to see the girl in pains and unkempt, saying that “I wept when I saw her; it is the height of wickedness.

“It is terrible; I can’t believe somebody can do such a thing to a child, let alone the daughter of her senior sister. I cried the first day I saw the girl.”

Ogwu also blamed the parents of the girl for releasing her at such a tender age to stay with a relation, saying if she had her way, the parents should be detained to serve as deterrent to others.

She also alleged that after pouring hot water on the girl, Uche used blade to slash her face, describing the act as cruel and that such a woman should not be allowed to go free.

Ogwu stated that the woman and her husband had been begging since the incident occurred but insisted that they must be punished for the offence so as to deter others from doing the same thing.

“We will surely charge her to court for pouring hot water on the little girl staying with her and for using razor blade to slash her face,” she said

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On 6-year-old Niece’s Private Part by Queendo(f): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
I wonder why some ppl are inhuman. what are her parents doing dt they had to leave a child of 6 to fate. pls d parents shld also be charged to court for negligence of duty. it is their sole responsibility to take care of their kids. If u cant tak care of then pls dont bring into dis cruel world.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On 6-year-old Niece’s Private Part by bbeckky: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2012
Abi ooo
Queendo: I wonder why some ppl are inhuman. what are her parents doing dt they had to leave a child of 6 to fate. pls d parents shld also be charged to court for negligence of duty. it is their sole responsibility to take care of their kids. If u cant tak care of then pls dont bring into dis cruel world.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On 6-year-old Niece’s Private Part by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Some women are not worth being human beings much more being a mother.even though what the woman did is unimaginable and should be punished severely according to the laws of the land but the biological parents of the little girl have nothing to do with it.afterall they couldn't have told or encouraged the beast to treat their child anyhow,moreso what is wrong in a 6year old child going to spend holiday with a relative and helping out.the only thing i find unacceptable is physical,psychological and emotional assault on a child.some women are supposed to be mentally examined before they leave children with them or be allowed to be mothers,tufiaaaa.even children are no more safe in this part of the world.so much naeuseating stories of violence in that iyanapaja is now becoming alarming,far too sickening

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photos: Man Found Dead Head Down Inside A Well In Lagos / A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State / Graphic Photos: Afghan Militia Group Beheads Four ISIS Fighters In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.