Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State (2032 Views)

Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) / Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle / Man Burnt For Stealing A Motorcycle In Akwa-Ibom (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by Norajones(f): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
It was very shocking and it sent shock vibes into the spines of many as 2 young men were caught stealing a motorcycle today few hours ago. I was coming back from school to my lodge in okigwe cos I stay off camp when I saw crowd,some happy and some where lamenting. The story is that 2 young guys were caught stealing a motorcycle while trying to flee with it they were caught by the villagers who immediately started beating them one of them was lucky enough to run but the unlucky one was immediately there and there burnt alive by angry villagers with 3 tyres on him. I'm shocked that Nigerians still see jungle justice as the right thing to do since the Nigerian police cannot be trusted,police station is just a stone throw from where it happened. The guy was roasted he begged but no one heed him,I'm only happy that he wasn't one of our student else we would have been in for it.we students of Abia State university have been living in fear cos of the constant robbery in okigwe here.I pray this sends a message to his likes. (I will try and upload the pix as soon as I get it from a friend who had the guts to snap him)

Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Unto thee op I wait patiently..
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by hawk05(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
shocked
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by kiowy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Picture or undecided
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by crispberry(f): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ewwww. Ripp
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by Tundenoni(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
No No!
Biafra! You're not ripe for independence, No, not now.

#TeamoneNigeria
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by Yustash001(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Where pishure?...
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by Demmocrats(m): 4:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Norajones:
It was very shocking and it sent shock vibes into the spines of many as 2 young men were caught stealing a motorcycle today few hours ago. I was coming back from school to my lodge in okigwe cos I stay off camp when I saw crowd,some happy and some where lamenting. The story is that 2 young guys were caught stealing a motorcycle while trying to flee with it they were caught by the villagers who immediately started beating them one of them was lucky enough to run but the unlucky one was immediately there and there burnt alive by angry villagers with 3 tyres on him. I'm shocked that Nigerians still see jungle justice as the right thing to do since the Nigerian police cannot be trusted,police station is just a stone throw from where it happened. The guy was roasted he begged but no one heed him,I'm only happy that he wasn't one of our student else we would have been in for it.we students of Abia State university have been living in fear cos of the constant robbery in okigwe here.I pray this sends a message to his likes. (I will try and upload the pix as soon as I get it from a friend who had the guts to snap him)

Pictures please
www.
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by SkinnyDude(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
no pinshure and you think i will believe u
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by morgang(m): 2:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Jungle justice- almost a tradition in Nigeria. This disease has eaten deep even into young intellectuals in tertiary institutions!
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by Johnnoah1st: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2015
morgang:
Jungle justice- almost a tradition in Nigeria. This disease has eaten deep even into young intellectuals in tertiary institutions!
if they can burn someone who stole machine dat is not up to #200,000, i cant imagine wat dey should have done to our politicians dat steals millions and billions, but guess wat the are still moving freely, i dont tink there should be jungle justice 4 people like dis except if he kill someone in the process, just punishment is enough
Re: A Young Guy Burnt Alive Today For Stealing A Motorcycle In Okigwe,imo State by ManTiger(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
There is a train station called [size=40pt]Waterloo[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Pastor Caught Having Sex With Female Church Member (photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Sleeping With His Best Friend - Watch What He Did / CCTV Captures A Witch Who Went For Operation, Check Out What The Witch Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.