Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Insufficient Salary Palava - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Insufficient Salary Palava (1284 Views)

Help: I Don't Know What Business To Do To Support My Salary / How To Solve The Problem Of Insufficient Salary/income / How Should I Spend My Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insufficient Salary Palava by Success15(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
I don't know if i'm the only one that may have ever been in this mess? Exhausted my salary on the 15th day of the month and going dead broke for the other half of the month.
If you've ever experienced this mess, how does it feel?

I remember once leaving my house in the morning with only N200 in my pocket and zero balance in bank, which was barely enough for my t-fare to the office. I can still reminiscence managing just a cheap "ewa egoi (porridge bean) and Agege bread" with two sachets of pure water, all sponsored by a good Samaritan colleague, for a whole day...I can feel the pain of going just broke 2 weeks after the pay day. Does this sounds like what you've experienced before?
It was a "bitter and sweet" evening...It was a Friday. Thank God it's Friday but how thankful was my spirit? Though Saturday was another working day for me but always lighter but my pockets were empty. God bless my virtous wife, always accomodating my poor money management habit and managing the situation well...there was food at home to help my helpless hunger-maltreated being. But the thought of borrowing another N500 for the next day's activities, from her (she has started her NYSC and she has better money management habit than me) showed on my face. She noticed that look on my face and thank goodness, she has extra money on her and my thought was fulfilled.

To be continued...
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by Success15(m): 5:34am On Dec 20, 2012
My sub-ordinates, the delivery flashed the hell out of my phone but I couldn't return their call. I've prudently managed N200 out of the N500 to transport myself to the office, spent N100 for a cheap breakfast, reserved N120 for transport back home; N70 for BRT from Ojota to Onipan and N50 from Onipan to Fola Agoro Somolu, hoping toenjoy a free ride from my Ikeja office to Ojota. The N80 balance is barely enough to do anything for the day not to talk of recharging my phone. I remained a patient of "airtime-starvation deficiency" but my sickness 'no be terminal disease'. Another 24th pay day will cure it. But how sure am I that I wouldn't face this mess again? Scatter-scatter loan, i.e salary advance loan from Standard Chartered Bank, my salary account bank, was awaiting 24th likewise my company's housing loan. What a terrible thought to behold. But I'm hopeful that a solution is somewhere but I don't know how soon. Guy+gal, I don't know if I'm the only person that has experienced this gory before? What do you think about it?
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by Success15(m): 5:35am On Dec 20, 2012
I didn't know exactly what I wanted but one thing I know is that I needed an increased paycheck...more income to support my horribly managed cash flow. Every option looked interesting but my negative attitude mindset; "where is the money to tap into these opportunities"; was a bigger problem than the insufficient salary palava itself. But I never knew about it. Finally, I took a bold step and tried my hands on some ventures. But the strong desire for a fast and immediate financial bail out was a wrong attitude to carry into the entrepreneurship world especially as a small starter. Therefore, every unproductive effort, I took too personal and it remained a negative attitude baggage which weighed me down. Six months down the lane, I developed serious negative attitude problem and another six months down, I quite. It was a story of another crash of a small business within its first one year...hope you know that statistics.
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by jidebobo: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2012
You haven't finished your story. Is there any brake through to your financial life. Pls end this story. let us know you came out from financial mess.
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by stagger: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2012
You live in Lagos and you are complaining of no money? What will those in civil service towns do?
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by Success15(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
The passion to own my life was still alive in my mind but my attitude baggage were heavier than it. It was a real mental fight. Thanks gracious God, the book; The Power of Focus written by Jack Canfield and co, showed me the light. I learned some bail out strategies which I put into practice. I took serious actions and helps started coming. This made me to get a mentor and that was the best part of the whole thing. Adopting a business/finance mentor offered me the a better result than doing it alone. He recommended some valuable books which I voraciously devoured with an open mind. And I moved to implement the learning. Success started smiling on my way. Have I left some guys+gals behind in the insufficient salary palava? Comments please if I have.
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by Success15(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
I learned about monthly budgeting. Thanks to Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad and Cash Flow Quadrant. My new earnings were well channeled to acquire assets for me which go on to generate additional income for me. My cash flow started looking like this;

Income > Expenses = Surplus.
Surplus Income => Asset Acquisition.
Asset Acquired => Passive Income.
Passive Income => Extra Asset Acquisition + Expense.

Life became sweeter...my attitude became all-time positive, my full time day job became more productive likewise my part-time fortune-building enterprise. I became happier and got closer to my God. I hope you're not still trapped in an insufficient salary palava? Your comment will bless someone's soul.

To be continued...
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by Success15(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Getting closer to my God is the ultimate secret to my new life. I discovered my life purpose and aligned it with my passion. A divine vision was revealed to me and my spirituality becomes compatible with the rest of the facets of my life. Every day becomes fun...my vocation becomes vacation. My family life and relationship with my wife and daughter become life made in Hollywood. My job productivity took a higher dimension and my entrepreneurship exploits becomes my second nature. If you're still trapped in the insufficient salary palava and you sincerely want to get your hands on my escape blueprint, indicate your interest by visiting the link below. IT'S 100% FREE.
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by Success15(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
I HAVE A VISION!
To sow seeds of love in the lives of others. To share my gifts with others. To touch others people’s lives positively. It’s not a vision driven by monetary reward but a sincere desire to make our nation a better place for all of us…a nation with reduced unemployment rate, improved standard of living and youths of integrity. I have a divine vision to help other people, unemployed, underemployed, employed but facing job dissatisfaction and employed but needs a solid plan B. We can work together as partners not mentor and student, to create a mutually benefitting enterprise for ourselves. If this appeals you; watch out for my MULTIPLE STREAMS OF PASSIVE INCOME SEMINAR and THE ULTIMATE WEALTH CREATION MENTORING PROGRAM. It’ll be 100% free. Subscribe and be part of the early birds now,visit the link below.
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2013
@success+ i read post,indeed i feel for u.The challenge on ground is simple,only thing that need u to adjust a bit.How do u adjust? First let start from d spiritual, You might say what has this to do u whats on ground? A lot,when God said pay tithe or assist d needed,He wasnt joking,if u have been doing all this,then u did not forward d principle of Joseph,which eduçate us to save a % .
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2013
i have never collected salary even d client service director i did with a company was strictly based on profit sharing(commission),d nature of d job is to negotiative with individuals & government on jobs for d company,hence if it comes i smile,if not i continue working.D last we had was a contract to build modern toilet in d state(value N48M),relax,we won d bid,but letter of award wasnt given
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2013
A new government & after all,i was told they cant continue with d project(though they have built similar ones thruout all d local govt now),my pay of N2M agreed on for about a year labor gone.Read my post;BUSINESSES THAT WILL GIVE YOU A MEANINGFUL INCOME FLOW CONTINUALLY,in it with as low as N30,000 & even with a full time job,u can start something.How do u raise d money?join a cooperative.
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by phreddie(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2013
@success+, i have been reading your post, and i'm must say that i don't know where you are headed for with this story of your life. One thing you need to understand is the fact that 'money does not solve money problems'. If you have truly read and understood those books you stated, you will note the reason why lottery winners, always return back to their previous condition a year after. Its because they have no financial i.q.

I must say, that it is not enough to create assests, cause a low financial iq, will kill any businez venturable.

One with a proper financial iq knows how to turn a penny to millions, and transmute a bad situation, to an event!
So, what ur point, mr op?
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by Success15(m): 4:11am On Jan 09, 2013
phreddie: @success+, i have been reading your post, and i'm must say that i don't know where you are headed for with this story of your life. One thing you need to understand is the fact that 'money does not solve money problems'. If you have truly read and understood those books you stated, you will note the reason why lottery winners, always return back to their previous condition a year after. Its because they have no financial i.q.

I must say, that it is not enough to create assests, cause a low financial iq, will kill any businez venturable.

One with a proper financial iq knows how to turn a penny to millions, and transmute a bad situation, to an event!
So, what ur point, mr op?

My dear, I appreciate your direction and I'm pleased with your sign of active engagement in building your asset column by creating paper investment portfolios. Kudos...It's a step in the path to financial independence. I would also add that there are different types of investors: those who invest for capital gain, those who invest only for cash flow and finally the investors who invests for capital gain as well as cash flow. The last category is the best if you really want to retire young and rich. Why? Because cash flow from capital investment is a passive income - the type of income that can allow you to retire young.
It is also important to state here that to get to the stage of being called a true investor, i.e the sophisticated investor (investor-entrepreneur), it's advisable you start by first building a successful business and I mean a business system. This will make it possible for you to master the 3 most important management skills necessary to start your own business - 1. Management of cash flow 2. Management of people and 3. Management of personal time. These skills are applicable in every sphere of our lives including our family. Also, having successfully built a business system will enable you to be equipped with the knowledge with which you can assess investments which you want to put your money in, after all, paper investment is investing in other people's business. Moreover, your business will be giving your extra cash flow with which you can play well in the investor's quadrant. After all, the best brokers will always give the best investment information to the big league players; an advantage of the rich.
I also agree with you on the fear of low IQ killing your business and I would have appreciated it more if you have put it thus; risk can be controlled by building your financial IQ. And the best way to build your financial IQ is by thinking it, learning it and doing it. Hence true entrepreneurs are not afraid of taking risk rather they learn to control it by consciously learning and doing it. It's only the employee's core value of let's play it safe because it's risky that will make some people to always not want to expand their means and live their dream lifestyle.
Although, I will agree with you that the Nigerian economic environment is very volatile hence the higher risk of business collapse. This makes is a necessity for those who have the heart of entrepreneurs but still find themselves within the chain of corporate slavery called job to start their business ownership sojourn through network marketing; a world acclaimed best avenue to build a successful business faster, easier and lest risky. I will always recommend the own that I'm involved in; AVENUES TO WEALTH, because the devil I know is always better than than the angel I don't know.
On a final note, I will say that "Whatever that is impossible is only what is not in your goal". The moment you visualize it, set your mind on it, and hold on to it with faith, forces beyond your control will swing you into action until success is achieved. This I believe is the God-factor. If you set your sail, God will send the wind. After all, the good book says; he who waits till the wind is in his favor and the weather is in its perfect state will never plant and will only harvest NOTHING. Dan Kennedy said; you can choose to be unsuccessful as long as you depend on people to make you successful.
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by Success15(m): 4:27am On Jan 09, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @success+ i read post,indeed i feel for u.The challenge on ground is simple,only thing that need u to adjust a bit.How do u adjust? First let start from d spiritual, You might say what has this to do u whats on ground? A lot,when God said pay tithe or assist d needed,He wasnt joking,if u have been doing all this,then u did not forward d principle of Joseph,which eduçate us to save a % .

Excelsiofarm, thank you for your concern. I'll always want to associate with people like you who preach what they do. I hope you don't mind reaching out to me through my Facebook inbox https://www.facebook.com/udembaozoh.uche. I will appreciate to have your mobile number so that we can relate more and always share ideas. I believe in synergy in the entrepreneurship world. Looking forth to hear from you.
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2013
@success+,am also on face book & linkedin Alamu Solomon 08035335647
Re: Insufficient Salary Palava by ogbongenet: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Cant Track Ma Shipped Packages With Fedex Tracking Number / Setting Up A Saloon Business,advice Neded. / How A Capital Of 40,000 Now Yields Me Atleast A 100,000 Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.