Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,872 members, 7,848,544 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. (5330 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
ositadima1:

Mr Fhemmy, I only have 40k ooo, can it do?

That is really nice, Sir . . But the 40K could be a deposit and by the time the phone lands in Nigeria, you would be able to get the balance put together . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by ositadima1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That is really nice, Sir . . But the 40K could be a deposit and by the time the phone lands in Nigeria, you would be able to get the balance put together . . Looking forward to your business

Will it come with accessories?
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
ositadima1:

Will it come with accessories?

Yes, it will come with Charger, headphone, Battery and MINT . . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mr. Fhemmy, please do this as a New Year gift. Ejo, sir.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
melojames: Mr. Fhemmy, please do this as a New Year gift. Ejo, sir.

40K is less than 250$$, and for a clean and reliable phone would cost me more than that to land it in Nigeria . . .give me 49K and i will do it for you, as New Year Gift . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

40K is less than 250$$, and for a clean and reliable phone would cost me more than that to land it in Nigeria . . .give me 49K and i will do it for you, as New Year Gift . . . Looking forward to your business
I meant 42k for the 2 pieces of bold2. Thanks
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
melojames: I meant 42k for the 2 pieces of bold2. Thanks

Where are you based?
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yes, We Can!
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
Thanks for the gift of another day
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Where are you based?
Abuja, sir.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
melojames: Abuja, sir.

42K Naira for a fresh imported 2 pieces of bold 2 might be kinda low but if you would take care of how to get it from lagos to abuja, then, we could talk Sir
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

42K Naira for a fresh imported 2 pieces of bold 2 might be kinda low but if you would take care of how to get it from lagos to abuja, then, we could talk Sir
okay let's make it 42k to abuja. will send d money into Ms. Doyins' account first thing on monday morning. Thanks
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by ositadima1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

New one goes for about 60k, 40k is what i got sir, I would like to do biz with u, dont mind having d mint minus charger and earbuds, anything to cut cost.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
melojames: okay let's make it 42k to abuja. will send d money into Ms. Doyins' account first thing on monday morning. Thanks

I will do 44K to Abuja, Sir . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
ositadima1:

New one goes for about 60k, 40k is what i got sir, I would like to do biz with u, dont mind having d mint minus charger and earbuds, anything to cut cost.

OK, let us use this to start business together and see how it goes, if you could seal a deal on MOnday (Limited time offer) we will just give it to you as our ways of saying Happy New Year and will be added to our shipment for next week
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I will do 44K to Abuja, Sir . . .
okay, expect the money on monday. Thanks
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by ositadima1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

OK, let us use this to start business together and see how it goes, if you could seal a deal on MOnday (Limited time offer) we will just give it to you as our ways of saying Happy New Year and will be added to our shipment for next week

I dont want to sound greedy, do u mean I get to have charger and earbuds at the price? I would like a pouch if possible and I live in portharcourt, what would be the extra cost?
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 12:38am On Jan 06, 2013
melojames: okay, expect the money on monday. Thanks

OK, Thanks for your business . . . .

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2013
ositadima1:

I dont want to sound greedy, do u mean I get to have charger and earbuds at the price? I would like a pouch if possible and I live in portharcourt, what would be the extra cost?

The phone at that price will comes with NOTHING
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by ositadima1(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2013
lol
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
ositadima1: lol

Make you no laff me oh . . . Lol, I hail Sir
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
We have what you want
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
We still making it happen
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 2:28am On Jan 10, 2013
We surely will not be undersold . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
No one does it better
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
Give us a try and you will be convinced
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
We want your business . . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by ositadima1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sir, I am quite sorry for my delay, or break in communication. The galaxy s2 mint, is it still available? I stay in ph, what will it cost total to get it in ph?
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
ositadima1: Sir, I am quite sorry for my delay, or break in communication. The galaxy s2 mint, is it still available? I stay in ph, what will it cost total to get it in ph?

I do understand that we all live a very busy life, We will deliver one to you in P.H for only 50K Naira . . . MINT.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
Another day going where yesterday has gone . . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
You are the reason we are in business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G / Some Types Atm Skimmer For Sale. Skimmed Dumps For Sale. / 7' Andriod 4.1 Tablets 1.5ghz in lag owerri n abj 22k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.