Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,915 members, 7,848,699 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. (5331 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
One deal at a time, we make it happen, but only by His grace . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
We are you dealer when it comes to best Technology . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thanks
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
We will always make it happen
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 1:26am On Jan 19, 2013
Another weekend is here
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
We will not be undersold!
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
We have your business interest at heart
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Will never be undersold . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
Your deal is always of importance to us
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Business is more exciting than any game
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
In business, I’ve discovered that my purpose is to do my best to my utmost ability every day. That’s my standard. I learned early in my life that I had high standards
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
The NBA is never just a business. It’s always business. It’s always personal. All good businesses are personal. The best businesses are very personal
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Leadership is doing what is right when no one is watching.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
I have known not a few men who, after reaching the summits of business success, found themselves miserable on attaining retirement age. They were so exclusively engrossed in their day to day affairs that they had no time for friend making.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
To the degree we’re not living our dreams; our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Thoughts are things! And powerful things at that, when mixed with definiteness of purpose, and burning desire, can be translated into riches.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 2:18am On Jan 27, 2013
Thanks for making us your dealer
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 3:41am On Jan 28, 2013
Another week with so much to offer . . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
I have found no greater satisfaction than achieving success through honest dealing and strict adherence to the view that, for you to gain, those you deal with should gain as well.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
To succeed… You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
We remain humble through all the success!
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
The noblest search is the search for excellence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G / Some Types Atm Skimmer For Sale. Skimmed Dumps For Sale. / 7' Andriod 4.1 Tablets 1.5ghz in lag owerri n abj 22k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.