Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

LPFO Allocation - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / LPFO Allocation (2234 Views)

LPFO Allocation For Sale / Lpfo Allocation For Sale Urgently / Blco And LPFO Allocation Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LPFO Allocation by G2EG: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
I need LPFO allocation urgently with verifiable document.
Verified soft copy will attract bank payment undertaking (irrevocable). Hard copy attracts instant payment. Quantity of interest ranges between 50k MT and 3m MT.

PS. I do not want anything from Rosart, Ambeco or MAP....

G2EG.
Re: LPFO Allocation by wysenas(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
How close are u 2 d buyer?whats yur buyer's price target?do u hv POF with u incase a meeting is fixed 2 see scan copy?iam waiting.woodmateinteriors@yahoo.com
Re: LPFO Allocation by G2EG: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
The burden of proof lies more on the seller as there are lots of fake allocation papers flying around but no fake POF. I need a PPMC-authorised allocation document that is verifiable for instant payment. Push it if you got it. Price is always negotiable.
Re: LPFO Allocation by DrFemaj: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
@G2GEJ,doubtlessly,i ve ppmc/nnpc authorised allocatn paper,if truly ure serious buyer,call me to dis mobile for more confidential talks ok.07064338571.DR FEMAJ
Re: LPFO Allocation by odunojos: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2013
[quote author=G2EG]I need LPFO allocation urgently with verifiable document.
Verified soft copy will attract bank payment undertaking (irrevocable). Hard copy attracts instant payment. Quantity of interest ranges between 50k MT and 3m MT.

PS. I do not want anything from Rosart, Ambeco or MAP....

G2EG.[/quote

I have 10m MT if your buyer can take out of it get back to at odunojos@yahoo.com
Re: LPFO Allocation by gabama: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Good day all, we have link to a genuine seller of LPFO NNPC allocation of any quantity (even up to tens of millions of metric tonnes).

If you can work with the SIMPLE procedure outlined below, pls contact me on 080-3388-3439 (TEXT ONLY) or gabama99@yahoo.com.

If you cannot work with this procedure, please and please save my time and yours. Thanks and God bless you.

1) Buyer writes Letter of Intent (LOI) on quantity required.

2) Seller issues SPA Contract with the (Proof of Product). Buyer confirms ALLOTEE from NNPC.

3) Buyer & Seller sign and seal this Contract Agreement. Buyer returns signed SPA (pdf copy) to Seller’s bank account officer via Buyer’s bank account officer and copy the Agents all by e-mail.

4) Buyer issues MT103/23 to our fiduciary agent, for the total cost of the product. Upon confirmation by our fiduciary agent, SELLER RE-ISSUES LPFO HARD COPY TO BUYER IN 72HRS.

5) Seller provides the hard copy at the Buyer’s bank.

6) Buyer Pays for the Allocation & All Commissions in this Contract Agreement to all concerned as per the payment schedule.

7) After confirmation of payment to all concerned buyer’s bank manager releases original documents to the buyer in the presence of the Seller.
Re: LPFO Allocation by whiteshark(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
If you cannot work with this procedure, please and please save my time and yours. Thanks and God bless you.

4) Buyer issues MT103/23 to our fiduciary agent, for the total cost of the product. Upon confirmation by our fiduciary agent, SELLER RE-ISSUES LPFO HARD COPY TO BUYER IN 72HRS.

Buyer issues MT 103 without seeing any proof that indeed there is something to buy?? Now this is serious ohhhh shocked grin tongue
Re: LPFO Allocation by gabama: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
whiteshark:

Buyer issues MT 103 without seeing any proof that indeed there is something to buy?? Now this is serious ohhhh shocked grin tongue

Dear whiteshark, thanks for your comment. Please read procedure item 2 again in response to your concern and let's discuss if you have a serious, ready and willing buyer. Thanks. Gabama.
Re: LPFO Allocation by gabama: 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dear all, please note simple procedure below for 25 million MT LPFO bulk allocation @ N76 less N4, particularly INDEMNITY to be signed by both parties to ensure only serious buyers come forward to take this offer and perform since seller is ready, willing and able to perform.

This offer won't last long so hurry and take action now.

Reach me on gabama99@yahoo.com or 080-3388-3439.

PROCEDURE:
a) Buyer & Seller Signs & Seals Contract and indemnity exchange the signed copy by electronic mail with a finical capability letter or block fund (at no cost). The electronic signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable

b) Seller provides soft copies of the allocation paper for Buyer’s verification,

c) On verification and confirmation, Seller and buyer meet at seller's bank to sight the hard copy.

d) After sighting the hard copy buyer pays the seller, the mandate and the facilitators accordingly with the coordinates we have in the contract.

e) Buyer Pays for the Allocation & All Commissions in this Contract Agreement to all concerned.

f) After confirmation of payment by all concerned seller releases documents to the buyer’s bank and all the Allocation papers are re-assigned to Buyer’s name.
Re: LPFO Allocation by gabama: 10:42pm On May 01, 2013
gabama: Dear all, please note simple procedure below for 25 million MT LPFO bulk allocation @ N76 less N4, particularly INDEMNITY to be signed by both parties to ensure only serious buyers come forward to take this offer and perform since seller is ready, willing and able to perform.

This offer won't last long so hurry and take action now.

Reach me on gabama99@yahoo.com or 080-3388-3439.

PROCEDURE:
a) Buyer & Seller Signs & Seals Contract and indemnity exchange the signed copy by electronic mail with a finical capability letter or block fund (at no cost). The electronic signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable

b) Seller provides soft copies of the allocation paper for Buyer’s verification,

c) On verification and confirmation, Seller and buyer meet at seller's bank to sight the hard copy.

d) After sighting the hard copy buyer pays the seller, the mandate and the facilitators accordingly with the coordinates we have in the contract.

e) Buyer Pays for the Allocation & All Commissions in this Contract Agreement to all concerned.

f) After confirmation of payment by all concerned seller releases documents to the buyer’s bank and all the Allocation papers are re-assigned to Buyer’s name.

Good day dear serious buyer/buyer mandate, please be informed that only 17 miliion metric tonnes of this offer is left.
Re: LPFO Allocation by gabama: 9:16pm On May 03, 2013
Dear serious buyer/mandate, we have another LPFO allocation for 21 million MT at N78 less N4.

This seller is not interested in long procedure of sending soft copy or PFI number but wants to close the deal fast. Study the procedure below CAREFULLY that any serious, ready, willing and able buyer will accept.

You can still reach me on gabama99@yahoo.com or 080-3388-3439 so we can discuss and close.

Gabriel.

PROCEDURE
a. Buyer and seller sign this Memorandum of Agreement and Buyer’s contacts released for physical meeting between Seller and Buyer.

b. Buyer meets with Seller FACE to FACE to confirm Proof of Funds and genuineness of allocation, quantity and expiration at PPMC office.

c. Hard copy of allocation shall be given to the Buyer’s Bank within 48 hours. Buyer sights hard copy and initiates payment arrangement.

d. Payment Schedule for the transaction –will be prepared and endorsed by the buyer, a copy of which will be lodged at the seller’s bank in Abuja, where the hard copy will be kept.

e. Full payment to all agents must be made immediately after confirmation of hard copy of allocation;.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: WE DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO CIRCUMVENTION OF AGENTS THAT LINK BUYERS TO US AND NO LONG CHAIN

f. That the Seller shall provide the original hard copy of the Allocation and transfer same to buyer by Power of Attorney/Deed of Re assignment without which this agreement becomes void.

(1) (Reply)

Most Affordable Genuine American Leather Furniture. / Pro-slim & Kuding Plus Tea For Sale At (N1,250 & N1,600) Naira Respectively. / I Need Somebody Who Can Send 50k Emails Every Day For The Next 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.