Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Blco And LPFO Allocation Available - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Blco And LPFO Allocation Available (7471 Views)

Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo / Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase / We Urgently Need Ago And Lpfo Now On Lagos Water. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by donbabson1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
We have Blco and LPFO allocation , pls if
Interested and very very serious just contact me
Ibrahimsaidu@rocketmail.com
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by claycares: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
Where is your location? The BLCO is it Shell or NNPC? Are you licensed?
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by donbabson1(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2012
It's nnpc allocation, if u r interested please Jst call me or leave a mail in my box to safe time
Thanks
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by wysenas(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
Is it Lpfo NNPC allocatn papers u are talking about?if yes,i need d hard copy,my buyer will load by himself.i have POF with me now
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by chysam: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2012
wysenas: Is it Lpfo NNPC allocatn papers u are talking about?if yes,i need d hard copy,my buyer will load by himself.i have POF with me now

IF YOU ARE READY,BUYER OR VERY CLOSE TO BUYER THEN STATE IF YOU CAN GET THE PRODUCT AT TOGO WATERS/COTONOU WATERS
NNPC ALLOCATION PFI : 25911
FOR HALLMARK ENERGY
chiluckus2@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by wysenas(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
We are not interested in loaded vessel.what we need is an allocatn paper given 2 allotee and d allotee want 2 sell d paper thats all.buyer will load by himsele.thx
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by y2kaustin(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
i have different buyers that wants to buy, Blco,Lpfo and Ago Allocation Paper HARD COPY.if anyone has link to seller or sellers mandate,kindly contact me on 08134340380 Thanks.
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by y2kaustin(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2012
@chysam...Am buyers mandate,am d one dat u ystrday,as regards d purchase of d hard copy,allocatn paper.Pls,send procedure to:y2kaustin@gmail.Com.Thanx.
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by 2galante(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2012
If is true send me the hard copy oloruntobi evans@yahoo.com
donbabson1: It's nnpc allocation, if u r interested please Jst call me or leave a mail in my box to safe time
Thanks
donbabson1: It's nnpc allocation, if u r interested please Jst call me or leave a mail in my box to safe time
Thanks
Thanks
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by 2galante(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2012
If you are serious pls send me the hard copy oloruntobievans@yahoo.com
donbabson1: We have Blco and LPFO allocation , pls if
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by 2galante(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2012
Is there any one with lpfo nnpc allocation please contact me 07066534208 ugently
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by 2galante(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2012
Lpfo allocation needed urgently either corrent or expired contact me 07066534208
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by osky: 5:48pm On May 25, 2012
Get LPFO in Buyer's Company Name.
Buyer bank write on behalf of buyer that the buyer has financial capacity to transact the deal.
no time waster pls

call Sam 08079858007

tosky2sure@yahoo.com
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by 2galante(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
If any of u still have lpfo of any quontity most especialy from porthicult or from the south let me know by tomorrow and most be NNPC allocation. send the hard copy to my in box oloruntobievans@yahoo.com or gmail .com. Contact number 07066534208
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by 2galante(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
LPFO Allocation Available if interested contact me urgently on 07066534208 or oloruntobievans@gmail.com
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by Osas001: 1:30am On Aug 24, 2012
@donbabson1.. Sent u an email nd also a text, pls reply.. Thanks!
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by elvalentino: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
Good Day all,
we urgently needs a seller that can supply us 20,000MT of LPFO to our client in cameroon and 10,000MT to one of our client in Nigeria who is one of the highest cement manufacturing company in Nigeria.
The seller should be able to give a certificate of origin, certificate of quality and documents to show that he has successfully delivered such product before eg discharge certificate,QandQ report at discharge point etc
pls contact md_harchez@ymail.com
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by freshdew: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
Forcados available
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by yalo: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
i need lpfo allocation but please i need some one that has direct link to the seller we need the hard copy and the meeting point should be in any bank in Abuja we are ready to buy as many as you can provide thank you 08031930010,08093627676,08050507160
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by mikedammy: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
I have BLCO, LPFO FORCADOS NNPC allocation. For serious buyer or mandate only. Please contact: 08160319313, 08157656167, 08134726678 or by email to: mikedammy@yahoo.com
SPA not necessary, buyer should provide POF and we then can have a deal.
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by Osas001: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2012

Write me on this LPFO allocation.. osazepeter@gmail.com.. Location of HARDCOPIES. That's all we need to know, and buyyer comes in.. Thanks
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by 2galante(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
FOR YOUR AGO AND LPFO CONTACT ME FIRST COME FIRST SERVE OLORUNTOBIEVANS@YAHOO.COM OR CALL 07066534208
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by yinkaashore: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hello!

LPFO for sale.
Only serious buyers the can meet the procedure below should contact us:

1. Buyer and Seller Sign the SPA and lodge the same with their respective banks.
2. Seller gives twenty million naira indemnity to the Buyer.
3. Seller Issues Corporate ATB to the Buyers Supercargo and Inspectors.
4. Seller takes Buyer’s Supercargo and Inspector for inspection of the products at the storage facility AT BUYER’S EXPENSE.
5. Buyer upon receiving confirmation of products and Q &Q places full instrument on the quantity to be purchased.
6. Buyer gives vessel details to the seller.
7. Delivery shall be from tank farm in Escravos with shuttle vessel to the mother vessel of Buyer outside bar.
8. After Delivery, Buyer makes full payment via swift to the seller’s bank and all the facilitators banking coordinate contained in the SPA.

Thank you.
contact me
yinkaashore@yahoo.co.uk

PB
LPFO Allocation available as well...
Sellers procedure
Buyer’s bank writes to the seller, through his bank, of his financial capability to consummate the transaction, stating the quantity and the amount to be involved. The letter should be on the bank’s letterhead and properly endorsed. Once that is done, Buyer and seller meet at sellers bank to verify hard copy of document, After successful verification and confirmation thru the manager via PPMC/NNPC of the document, Buyer’s bank pays for the document, allottee, agents, facilitators and transaction coordinators.
Seller hands over all original documents pertaining to this allocation(s) to the buyer.... and deal closed.

This can be concluded in less that 72hrs
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by dammy2005: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
My seller is lookiing for a serious buyer who can sign 5months to 1 year contract, to be supplied 100kmt of LPFO on TTT in five months or 1 year,with this below procedure, if you are interested please go through the procedure and get back to me for the SPA on frankmmy@yahoo.co.uk or 08037155641

PROCEDURES:TTT
1. Buyer and Seller sign SPA (this document).
2. Buyer returns signed SPA with his valid vessel details.
3. Seller release copies of cargo documents to Buyer for verification.
4. Upon positive verification of cargo documents, Buyer releases his valid vessel documents (CPA, Charterer’s Receipt, Q88, Captain’s E-mail Address & ATL) to Seller.
4. Seller instruct his vessel Captain to issue NOR/ETA to Buyer’s vessel and copy Buyer and Buyer’s bank. And Buyer’s Captain confirms NOR/ETA and sends his co-ordinates to Seller’s vessel and copy Seller.
5. Buyer’s bank sends to Seller’s bank hard copy of Manager’s cheque of N45 million in an exchange with lien note from Seller’s bank that the Manager’s cheque can only be cashed upon receipt of written confirmation from the Buyer that Seller’s vessel has longsided with Buyer’s vessel and Q&Q has been conducted in Seller’s vessel.
6. Seller’s vessel longside with Buyer’s vessel and call on board Buyer’s Inspectors and Supercargo man to conduct Q&Q analysis.
7. Upon successful Q&Q analysis, Buyer send confirmation letter to Seller’s bank and copy Seller, authorizing Seller’s bank to cash the Manager’s Cheque. And Buyer’s Inspectors releases their report to Seller and Buyer’s banks and copy Seller and Buyer respectively.
8. Buyer’s bank issue to Seller’s bank an Irrevocable, Transferable and cash-backed Bank Guarantee of the total cargo inspected payable in-full via swift.
9. Seller discharges product into Buyer’s vessel and re-assigns all cargo documents in Buyer’s name and sends original copies to Buyer’s bank and Buyer.
10. Buyer’s bank confirms and verifies cargo documents and effect payment via swift of the total cargo inspected and commissions as contained in this SPA.
11. Buyer’s vessel sails to its destination.
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by freshdew: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2012
dammy2005:
My seller is lookiing for a serious buyer who can sign 5months to 1 year contract, to be supplied 100kmt of LPFO on TTT in five months or 1 year,with this below procedure, if you are interested please go through the procedure and get back to me for the SPA on frankmmy@yahoo.co.uk or 08037155641

PROCEDURES:TTT
1. Buyer and Seller sign SPA (this document).
2. Buyer returns signed SPA with his valid vessel details.
3. Seller release copies of cargo documents to Buyer for verification.
4. Upon positive verification of cargo documents, Buyer releases his valid vessel documents (CPA, Charterer’s Receipt, Q88, Captain’s E-mail Address & ATL) to Seller.
4. Seller instruct his vessel Captain to issue NOR/ETA to Buyer’s vessel and copy Buyer and Buyer’s bank. And Buyer’s Captain confirms NOR/ETA and sends his co-ordinates to Seller’s vessel and copy Seller.
5. Buyer’s bank sends to Seller’s bank hard copy of Manager’s cheque of N45 million in an exchange with lien note from Seller’s bank that the Manager’s cheque can only be cashed upon receipt of written confirmation from the Buyer that Seller’s vessel has longsided with Buyer’s vessel and Q&Q has been conducted in Seller’s vessel.
6. Seller’s vessel longside with Buyer’s vessel and call on board Buyer’s Inspectors and Supercargo man to conduct Q&Q analysis.
7. Upon successful Q&Q analysis, Buyer send confirmation letter to Seller’s bank and copy Seller, authorizing Seller’s bank to cash the Manager’s Cheque. And Buyer’s Inspectors releases their report to Seller and Buyer’s banks and copy Seller and Buyer respectively.
8. Buyer’s bank issue to Seller’s bank an Irrevocable, Transferable and cash-backed Bank Guarantee of the total cargo inspected payable in-full via swift.
9. Seller discharges product into Buyer’s vessel and re-assigns all cargo documents in Buyer’s name and sends original copies to Buyer’s bank and Buyer.
10. Buyer’s bank confirms and verifies cargo documents and effect payment via swift of the total cargo inspected and commissions as contained in this SPA.
11. Buyer’s vessel sails to its destination.
how will the buyer know there's product in the first place,what verifiable pop are giving the buyer before stepping 4ward 2 place any instrument.
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by yinkaashore: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hello there,

I am an Oil Trader... I have the following products avalable for sale.

LPFO
BLCO
AGO
DPK
PMS.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested to buy any.

Regards
Berlosconi Oil and Gas Limited.
berlosconioilandgaslimited@gmail.com
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by 2galante(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
for your lpfo bloc contact oloruntobievans@gmail.comor call me on 07066534208 i dont have time for time wasters remember on monday is the last day for all deals
Re: Blco And LPFO Allocation Available by yinkaashore: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
LPFO allocation for sale. 250,000MT @ N42 + N3
Procedures

Buyer writes a letter of intent to Seller(BERLOSCONI OIL AND GAS LIMITED-info@berlosconioilandgaslimited.org)
Seller replies Buyer, and Other procedures will be noted afterwards.

Only Mandates and Direct Buyers ONLY please.

BERLOSCONI OIL AND GAS LIMITED
info@berlosconioilandgaslimited.org

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Security Tracker Installation Promo: 20K only!!! / Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons / Make Your Customised Clothing Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.