Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car (10074 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Tragedy As 25-year-old Girl Who Just Returned From UK Is Killed By Danfo Driver / Picture Of The Man That Married His Dead Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by kenlash: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
aminho: this is what i call love till dead do us part!!
u re first to comment but u just broke my glasses wif dt gbagaun
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Arsenate(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
slimyem: Naija men...it will do you well to learn from this dog ocheesy cheesy
can you, with a bold face, honestly say that Naija women deserve such loyalty and devotion?
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by beethomas: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
Makes me miss my dog who died close to her expected date of delivery
When a nasty driver ran her over with the pregnancy
R.I.P Winny
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
DANILSA: YES THAT'S WHAT THE SYSTEM HAS CAUSED, TRY HELPING AN INJURED PERSON AND HE DIES DURING THE PROCESS AND SEE IF THE POLICE WILL NOT DETAIN YOU FOR 100 HOURS AFTER WHICH THEY WILL CHARGE YOU TO COURT lipsrsealed
hahaha
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by dabrake(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
tchaik:

It baffles me how Animals/pets show 'humanity', compassion, and LOVE; while same can't be said about Humans! If its a man that is lying there dead, people will only plead 'Blood of Jesus', snap pix, post it on FB, and twITter!

God, such Love!!!!!!!
una nor go kill person with laugh. Now thank me for the correction
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by ugoflenzy: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
This is so touching
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by slimyem: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
Arsenate: can you, with a bold face, honestly say that Naija women deserve such loyalty and devotion?
I can only speak for myself.
I know I deserve such loyalty and more..!
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by CY09: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
slimyem: I can only speak for myself.
Then why the generality as regards men in the first place?
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by honeric01(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
slimyem: I can only speak for myself.

Bird of a feather flock together you know, loyal people mostly attract their kind.

Ponder on that.
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by DrAY1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
Love is wicked Mybe na his wife be that.
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by dasparrow: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
@Post

God bless dogs! They are so loyal, always happy to see their owner, loving and kind. That is more than I can say for most human beings, many who drive one up the wall. Our family has a dog but I look forward to getting another one. Life without Jesus and dogs will be a very boring life indeed. Trust me!

On a side note, when are we getting a pet/Animal section on Nairaland? It is long over due. Seun and moderators please consider.
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by slimyem: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
honeric01:

Bird of a feather flock together you know, loyal people mostly attract their kind.

Ponder on that.
True as a statement...
Not true in reality..
Its's nothing to ponder on!
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by tjskii(f): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
Abegggy make I hear word,no be for only 6hours d dog wait,after dt twas off to find another mate,typical undecided
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by honeric01(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
slimyem: True as a statement...
Not true in reality..
Its's nothing to ponder on!

Maybe not to you, but in reality, it is because examples are all around me (though there's room for exceptions)
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Borborjay(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
It shows d spirit of humanity,feelns,passions and luv he has 4 his mate.i wish our leaders could av dis spirit 2 us[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Edunwa302(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hmmm just wish God cld feel d pains of dt dog en bring back alive he's mate.......
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by trolling(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
only fools would put a dog over a man, cmon men! a dog? you've been brainwashed by your white masters
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by charlsecy4(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
[/quote]

This picture is most touching.....

1 Like

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by seuntola: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
sylve11: Sad! Indeed Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. cool

Yea ryt!!!!!!!!!! Like they can actually talk....tumbutu oshi
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by seuntola: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
401kk: the dog was hòrny, he thought his bìtch was sleeping.

Now this is some1 wiv common sense.....
Help me tell dem jare...yeye op wit yeye posters...
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by dlight2(m): 12:13am On Dec 21, 2012
aminho: this is what i call love till dead do us part!!i wont say first because thats sluggish.am organising an end of year party in maiduguri all nairalanders are invited.dressing code bullet proof vest and bomb helmet
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 21, 2012
that's heartbreaking. undecided
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 21, 2012
charlsecy4:

This picture is most touching.....

i agree. cry
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 21, 2012
ekt_bear: cry cry cry

Dust in my eyes..

grin
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by ndiyeauwa: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
TRUE LOVE

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Watch Video Of A Young Boy Twerking / Who Is Sincere9gerian? / Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.