Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Pls Help Out, He Is Confused. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Out, He Is Confused. (494 Views)

Confused About My Masters Program / Lets See Help Out Our WAEC Physics Candidates With Ideas On Practicals / Confused About University Schooling In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Out, He Is Confused. by MrDiss: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2012
Happiness is a sure mode that any one whom after 2yrs of addmission struggle will diffinately express. But in his own case, its rather confusing. Reason because, he applied for public addmi as his first and second prefered course of study at one of the federal poly here in nigeria. To his greatest surprise he was offered addmission but to study a different course called (O.T.M, office management technology). a course he knew nothing about. According to his research, o.t.m kind of relate to public addmi, but he is still in a state on confusion. He wanted seeking for a change of course, but was adviced not too. According to what he was told, some student were also given a different course from what they applied for and that some of them whom actualy change course were either having problem with their result and some were redrawn from school as a result of not going through the change of course procedure properly. Now i ask you my fellow nairalanders, what do you advice me to do.
Re: Pls Help Out, He Is Confused. by Paulipopor: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2012
My people will say a bird at hand is better than two in the bus.
He should take this course now and apply for his choice course next year. My opinion.
Re: Pls Help Out, He Is Confused. by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2012
Paulipopor: My people will say a bird at hand is better than two in the bus.
He should take this course now and apply for his choice course next year. My opinion.
i'm wit paul on this one...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Out, He Is Confused. by MrDiss: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Jan8:
i'm wit paul on this one...
thanks friends, i do appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Not Included,in The 2013/2014 Swidish 200 Scholarship / Sat I, Sat Ii, Gre, Gmat Tutorials / What Are Our Private Uni's Turning To(tithe Payers Plight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.