Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

2face, Sound Sultan, Lami Honoured With Oxfam Award. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Sound Sultan, Lami Honoured With Oxfam Award. (547 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Honoured With The Danny Glover Humanitarian Award / 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) / Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face, Sound Sultan, Lami Honoured With Oxfam Award. by Fatdon(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2012
2Face Idibia has added another worthy
feather to his cap following his recent Award
by Oxfam GB for his work and contribution
towards alienating hunger from Nigeria and
Africa, raising awareness on current
situations and mobilizing citizens to take action. At an investiture ceremony that took place on
December 13 2012 at the A-Class Park Hall in
Maitama Abuja, 2Face, alongside Oxfam
spokespersons Lami and Sound Sultan, were
presented with a plaque in recognition of
their commitment to the course of ensuring that the famine experienced in Africa recently
is the last famine Africa would ever
experience.
And the Ihe Neme crooner expressed his joy at
been associated with ‘such a noble course’
while receiving his award as he said, “I’m not
only proud but blessed to have been
handpicked to be involved with such a noble
course. I’m thankful for all my blessings, but there are millions across Africa who are not
able to feed even once a day. My sincere
conviction is that governments across Africa
can resolve the issue of famine once and for
all.”
2Face Idibia, Lami and Sound Sultan, had
recorded the Act 4 Africa single which has
been released all over the world.
Oxfam is a globally renowned aid and
development charity with 70 years of
experience, working and campaigning with
partners in 94 countries worldwide. The
organization achieves this by working with a
global movement of people who share the belief that, in a world rich in resources,
poverty isn’t inevitable.
www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/2face-sound-sultan-lami-honoured-with-oxfam-award.html

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Single Hit "Diamond" / Goldie Snatched My Husband, And Made Him Useless – Ifeoma Harvey / Why Is Nigeria, Like Most Of Africa In Such An Appaling State And No One Cares!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.