Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years (43572 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song / Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music / Lami Phillips & Husband, Olabowole Gbadamosi Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Daminaj2(f): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Lami has been married to her man Labo for 11 years while they have known for 18 years.
The Toasting started 18 years ago and it is still interesting to know he is still toasting her.

SEE HER LOVING MESSAGE BELOW.

''In some weeks i'd have been married to this man for 11 whole years! Thank you for never letting me go, thank you for snapping me up when i was young and just helping me discover myself.. Thank you for being my cheerleader and harshest critic.. Thanks for remaining my homie and praying partner.. Thanks for leading me to vocal lessons, studio etc.. For always celebrating me even when haters fronting as friends would criticise our choices.. Thanks for giving "us" permission to be different. Thanks for #bestie ..! She's crazy because you are (me i am normal and sane . Mostly thank you for teaching the difference between falling in love and being in love.. The difference between a relationship and commitment.. For always wanting to talk.. And for still toasting me after knowing me for 18yrs! We have lived a million lifetimes together.. We are partners.. Friends.. And we only just started.. God bless you @labillion''

https://www.instagram.com/p/-vkz65it7F/?taken-by=lamiphillips

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by MzPecs(f): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Cool.. cool

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by braine(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:
Cool.. cool
Its good to see you're not criticizing as usual.

Good for them tho. The husband must be a good toasting machine.

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Interesting........ Toast bread tins

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by MzPecs(f): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2015
braine:

Its good to see you're not criticizing as usual.

Good for them tho.
For real? shocked

Do I always do that? angry

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Khd95(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2015
When i marry,i will toast my wife every nightgrin,nd propose to her every year on her birthdaygringrin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by darmys(f): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2015
modelmike7:
Interesting........ Toast bread tins

Please i am weak....LMAO

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by braine(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:

For real? shocked

Yes you do.
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by zinachidi(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2015
endtime toast
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by captainflash(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:

For real? shocked

Yes...................you're always on people matter.. undecided Thank God you have change.. cool Buhari don try for u. cool

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by MzPecs(f): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2015
braine:

Yes you do.
Oh! *covers face* grin
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by MzPecs(f): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2015
captainflash:
Yes...................you're always on people matter.. undecided Thank God you have change.. cool Buhari don try for u. cool
Issalie jooooor..

God will never Gimmie buhari kinda change grin grin grin

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Yustash001(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2015
End time toast lines...

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Manweysabi(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2015
Nice couple... cheesy
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2015
As long as she's not like this chick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hk-nOzxAaU

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by McBrooklyn(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2015
You Mean Your Ex-Boyfriend Which Is Now Your Husband Is Now Toasting You After You've Been Toasted And Probably Roasted grin grin grin

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by godwinky: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Hi
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by ednut1(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Painting perfect pictures grin. We know as he dey go for reality

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by steppin: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2015
You tell should the correct version of the story... The part where you caught him with another woman and he pretends it's nothing.
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by 9jatatafo(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Toasting in bed when he turns the heat on her
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by protocolchanger: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2015
zinachidi:
endtime toast

Isokay
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Geraraheremehn: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2015
You be bread?

End time toasting
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by demarc001: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Congratulations, oya clap for ya sef
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by MrHighSea: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2015
K
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by DICE234(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Lol... very lucky lady. good story for a change

Meanwhile;

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... check my signature and register your services/skill and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy... someone, somewhere needs your services.

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Mav4blast(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2015
I've been toasting this girl... fr 25yrs so it's no big deal!
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by ELgordo(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2015
WTF??
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2015
I need help to understand what she is saying. Toasting you how?

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by Naff24(f): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2015
Khd95:
When i marry,i will toast my wife every nightgrin,nd propose to her every year on her birthdaygringrin
Thank God u no write "ENDTIME toast" on dis thread grin grin grin
Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by demarc001: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2015
Hope he is not using you to rehearse his skill in toasting other ladies

Re: Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years by RichFoundation(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Who we go ask?

Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / 2face Idibia Shares Hilarious Post From Nairaland / Wiliams Uchemba Buys N15m Mercedes Benz 2016 To Celebrate His Birthday