Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. (11102 Views)

Guidelines In Obtaining Driver’s Licence For First-timers / FRSC Reveals Real Cost Of Obtaining A Driver's Licence / Senate Slashes Number Plate Price To N8,400, Drivers’ Licence To N4,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. by tohirah(f): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
monimine: Hummmm Lagos own is wahala. most especially the licensing office where you will be captured. they are time wasters. except you know somebody there who can slot you in. i was at the sura licensing office from 8am to 4pm. it was not funny. and make sure you have a driving school cert especially from the recommended own or else you will have to go and go it there. with 3, 500 naira only. and if Lagos server is down then you have to go back some other day. after wasting your precious time. they take services from Abuja so idf abuja service is down everyother state server is down as well.
fynewaka: I just got a temporary one today after more than 3 weeks after applying. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to obtain a new driver's license in Lagos. I wouldn't even wish what I went through at Sura license office on my greatest enemy.
I also got mine @ the sura licensing office. It was so stressful. I got the temporary one after so many visits to the office but there is no assurance that the premanent one will be ready bg the temporary expires. A man was there to ask fort he permanent one after a week of expiration,hw was told to come back.
Re: A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. by tohirah(f): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nigerians will always remian Nigerians. Even with the stringent procedure,non qualified drivers still have access to the driving license as far as they either know the road signs and have good eyes or have enough money.i did the whole thing myself and when I went to the VIO's office for test,they only asked abt the road signs and and did eye test. I thought they would test my driving skills but they didn't. A guy was ther to sign lots of forms to show they had passed the test. When I went for capturing,a man was saying he was setting his eyes on his form for the first time and he was there all cos they need his face and thumb print
Re: A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. by DisGuy: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
tohirah: Nigerians will always remian Nigerians. Even with the stringent procedure,non qualified drivers still have access to the driving license as far as they either know the road signs and have good eyes or have enough money.i did the whole thing myself and when I went to the VIO's office for test,they only asked abt the road signs and and did eye test. I thought they would test my driving skills but they didn't. A guy was ther to sign lots of forms to show they had passed the test. When I went for capturing,a man was saying he was setting his eyes on his form for the first time and he was there all cos they need his face and thumb print

nothing stringent about the procedure just lots of red tapes and time wasting procedures

no theory test, no driving test, they've made the whole thing look like rocket science
Re: A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. by nearest(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2012
Wendyslim: forever kiss undecided undecided undecided
nearest: For a renewal that cost 7800, how long will the license be valid?
Mine will expire in January 31 2013, and 7800 in january is no joke, is it really a life time license?
Re: A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. by nearest(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2012
nearest:
Mine will expire in January 31 2013, and 7800 in january is no joke, is it really a life time license?
Does Anybody know the validity period of this new license?
Re: A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. by alukstea(m): 5:54am On Jul 29, 2013
nearest:
Does Anybody know the validity period of this new license?
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. by pattybf(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2015
Old thread but for those who doesn't know yet, the validity is 3years.
Re: A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. by azpekuliar: 1:11am On May 02, 2015
pattybf:
Old thread but for those who doesn't know yet, the validity is 3years.

Thanks for the input.
Re: A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. by Okwori12(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2015
Nice thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common Car Purchase 'traps' In Nigeria / Is Hot Water Or Cold Water The Best To Wash A Car Engine? / Ex-Volkswagen Boss, Ferdinand Piech, Dies At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.