Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” (15580 Views)

Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Toke Makinwa On Pink And Gold Sandal Is She Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
ekt_bear: What type of accent is she using?

Bwahahahahaha

The accent is annoying - I doubt I'll like to hear that shyte everyday... grin

I prefer the normal naija accent with the sexy adlibs...
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by buchibabe: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Chineke!!! Guys r not smilling at all. Mba! See raking na. Lol. Toke abi token,u don enter

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Abbey2sam(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
The chick accent is so fake,
Things have changed in the recent time,the only constant thing in life is change,I can't do all the things your father did to get your mum to you,why calling you when I pay for BIS,like someone suggested maybe you should switch to iphone if don't want to be pinged.tell me why I should write you a letter at thios day and age ? slowpoke
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by vislabraye(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
She lacks depth. I don't know whether this is how radio presenters behave. She has fake accent and she's looks like a wannabe.
If someone like Paddy Adenuga approaches her for a one night stand she can't refuse.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Yvete(f): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Madam visits the UK numerous times and ends up with an unconvincing Jamaican + butchered English accent(somewhat South African). These TV/Radio presenters irk me with their fakeness. "Got your hair all did", Like WTF?
Couldn't get through the entire vid.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by steeviee(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
This weak girl with low self esteem that bleached herself de talk say men na morons. Hisssssss. Very black girl then for Unilag. Next time i saw her she's all washed looking like strange ape
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ocelot2006(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
chief batiatus: She said the plain stark truth! Many ladies know this but prefer not to say it in order not to infuriate the menfolk. Most men are fools for ladies, it starts at the point where its believed that a man has to toast and beg and cajole a woman if possible to go out with him. Many ladies are just living on some daft man or men who see her as a goddess of some sort EVEN WHEN SHE HERSELF KNOwS HOW FAKE SHE IS! And this is most common in our ignorant society. Ladies are way way way overrated in nigeria so guys don't be offended

fa fa fa..fowl!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by MurderX: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
did she mention a thing about being or not being blonde? FYI only albino negros ever go blonde, be proud of your true beautiful black natural hair and stop fronting attachment- delusion!

Road Hazard - cooks, makes plans, shops ... in her head while driving and also recommending it to viewers. Is this the same toke in the radio? She cant be this insipid.

Better question = why is my father Mr.Makinwa such a slowpoke?

delusion, she still in 1980s, can she be more 2012ish

Hey our fathers didnt have phones - at almost 40yrs old she says her dad wooed her mom with a mobile phone? Rythm don fall my hand, na this kine person them dey hide inside radio?

FYI most girls would rather communicate with BBMs than give out their phone numbers randomly for privacy control reasons

Do you consider security when distributing your phone number? FYI BBMs are a safer way of communicating than calls

Many of our celebrities are just ridiculous. Its shameful when they are expected to make just one sound point - being a celebrity doesnt mean you should be stupid and dumb.

Get a man, Get a life, u r sounding lesbo.

I will stop listening to you on Rythm henceforth, think I'm just ok with IK, Biggi, Arthur etc.

You are beautiful in a radio or behind a blog; video is not your thing.

But really I have to ask: Toke is there a problem? are you sure u r ok? do you need psychological therapy? seems your break-up has messed up something in you, you sound deluded. Frankly you sound and seem mentally unstable.Rythm abeg Toke needs a break, a holiday...just some time to get a grip of herself.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by MurderX: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
The girl just blabb nonsense. Rubbish all through.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by mrperfect(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
May be she is unfortunate and dated morons.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Localamos(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: This 40year old retired ashawo has killed us men o!! So because we no gree marry her fairly very used yansh, she categorize us as morons..

Akuna angry

Ouch!
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Localamos(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Murder_X: The girl just blabb nonsense. Rubbish all through.

I guss she can't eat her cake and have it.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by elliottibanga(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
LMAO!!! grin grin

But Nairaland Guyz una harsh oh!!! You guyz should not take it too personal now eh?

Toke darling please stick to your day job okay. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by baby124: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
Murder_X: did she mention a thing about being or not being blonde? FYI only albino negros ever go blonde, be proud of your true beautiful black natural hair and stop fronting attachment- delusion!

Road Hazard - cooks, makes plans, shops ... in her head while driving and also recommending it to viewers. Is this the same toke in the radio? She cant be this insipid.

Better question = why is my father Mr.Makinwa such a slowpoke?

delusion, she still in 1980s, can she be more 2012ish

Hey our fathers didnt have phones - at almost 40yrs old she says her dad wooed her mom with a mobile phone? Rythm don fall my hand, na this kine person them dey hide inside radio?

FYI most girls would rather communicate with BBMs than give out their phone numbers randomly for privacy control reasons

Do you consider security when distributing your phone number? FYI BBMs are a safer way of communicating than calls

Many of our celebrities are just ridiculous. Its shameful when they are expected to make just one sound point - being a celebrity doesnt mean you should be stupid and dumb.

Get a man, Get a life, u r sounding lesbo.

I will stop listening to you on Rythm henceforth, think I'm just ok with IK, Biggi, Arthur etc.

You are beautiful in a radio or behind a blog; video is not your thing.

But really I have to ask: Toke is there a problem? are you sure u r ok? do you need psychological therapy? seems your break-up has messed up something in you, you sound deluded. Frankly you sound and seem mentally unstable.Rythm abeg Toke needs a break, a holiday...just some time to get a grip of herself.
Ex BF? Na you break her heart? I am suspecting you here. See as yoi answer all her questions.
steeviee: This weak girl with low self esteem that bleached herself de talk say men na morons. Hisssssss. Very black girl then for Unilag. Next time i saw her she's all washed looking like strange ape
Ha! O ma ga o. This is too much. shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by lastpage: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Well, it takes a mo.r.on, to recognize one!

But for the fact that she "generalized" her statement, it is obvious she has lost out completely in the battle for Love!

I really pity her, sincerely, l do pity her a lot! She must be hurting so baad (inside) to really blurt that out! cry cry

I will suggest she goes for counseling, ..........BEFORE SHE COMMITS SUICIDE!

Lastpage!
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by baby124: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
She has some points though. The way guys are shouting up and down on this thread to shift attention. Why have you guys become so cheap. Call, text and write love notes. Shows you care and put effort. Is that too much to ask. She was too aggressive with her words, but she makes a point nonetheless. Besides the world is moving on from Blackberry. What will you do when it phases out? Better get an IPhone or Android and embrace change.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by yme1(f): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nonsense, why will a guy call me 5 times a day? pffffffft undecided

I seriously hate when I get a "sup" ping or message sha, its sooo annoying angry

and to think my ex always sends that, makes me wanna kick his azz
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Ryabcool(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
baby_123: She has some points though. The way guys are shouting up and down on this thread to shift attention. Why have you guys become so cheap. Call, text and write love notes. Shows you care and put effort. Is that too much to ask. She was too aggressive with her words, but she makes a point nonetheless. Besides the world is moving on from Blackberry. What will you do when it phases out? Better get an IPhone or Android and embrace change.
she has no point... Women are the ones that made jest of boys who wrote love letters. Now that guys no longer do it, they're complaining that they want it back.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
Maybe the Toke should stop being cheap and dump her Cheap blackberry

When they ask whats her pin she should tell them she doesnt use a Blackberry but a Samsung galaxy 3 or iphone5
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by dayokanu(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
baby_123: She has some points though. The way guys are shouting up and down on this thread to shift attention. Why have you guys become so cheap. Call, text and write love notes. Shows you care and put effort. Is that too much to ask. She was too aggressive with her words, but she makes a point nonetheless. Besides the world is moving on from Blackberry. What will you do when it phases out? Better get an IPhone or Android and embrace change.

The days guys wrote love letters the girls would take it to their friends and read it together cursing the guy.

Now the guys have learnt and they no longer do that
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by yme1(f): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
dayokanu: Maybe the Toke should stop being cheap and dump her Cheap blackberry

When they ask whats her pin she should tell them she doesnt use a Blackberry but a Samsung galaxy 3 or iphone5
she might be using both lol
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by yme1(f): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2012

cheesy cheesy cheesy at the bolded
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by baby124: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ryabcool: she has no point... Women are the ones that made jest of boys who wrote love letters. Now that guys no longer do it, they're complaining that they want it back.
Na wa! All the story you write on 3k BIS nko? Same noni. I wonder if you guys can even recognise your own writing these days.
dayokanu:

The days guys wrote love letters the girls would take it to their friends and read it together cursing the guy.

Now the guys have learnt and they no longer do that

Why will a guy write to a girl that is not feeling him?
Why not get to a point where you are both comfortable to where she thinks such a gesture is cute and romantic? A mature girl will appreciate it and show it to her friends out of pride.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ichidodo: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
toke baaby, i will always write a letter to u *winks* #bigfan#
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by jmoore(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
Toke Makinwa: Dad why are men morons?

Toke Makinwa's dad: Are you stupid?
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by baby124: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
y me:

cheesy cheesy cheesy at the bolded

Abi now, the blackberry thing is like all you can toast buffet for 3k. Rather too cheap. What happened to guys making the effort? Damnit BB is cheapening awa girls. Me sef need to get IPhone cheesy. tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by jaymichael(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: This 40year old retired ashawo has killed us men o!! So because we no gree marry her fairly very used yansh, she categorize us as morons..

Akuna angry
hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Shayoo1: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
The crazy retardeen is looking for love and niggas ain't giving her none. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
LIKE THEY SAY ' DONT START NUTHIN, AINT GONN' BE NUTHIN'.

THIS WOMAN SURE HAD IT COMING RUNNING OFF @ THE MOUF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? / Too Hot To Handle / Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.