Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (66292 Views)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by sixtuschimere: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Toke Makinwa’s fans have zero chill mehnn…the OAP posted a photo of her manicured nails and wrote that she just had her nail done, “ Finally got my nail did!!!!! My fingers were not sexy over the holidays…” the word “did” didn’t sit well with her fans, so they descended on her. Some said she was flaunting her wedding ring meaning she’s back with estranged husband Maje. Others said the sentence “finally got my nail did” wasn’t correct while another group was simply bothered about how she washes her privates with the long nails.

See their reactions above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/fans-attack-toke-makinwa-after-she.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by sixtuschimere: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2016

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by feldido(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Shoo, as e take concern dem? Fans sef
By the way good question wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2016
true talk

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by sixtuschimere: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
More

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by kilokeys(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2016
undecided evil question grin
Me sef dey think am..

Shake these celebrities at ur detriment.

They can transmit VDs, STIs like syphilis hidden on the insides of those fingers

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Mologi(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2016
Epic question....

Oya bring forth ur answer...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by sixtuschimere: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
More

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by sixtuschimere: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by sixtuschimere: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
More

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by pretydiva(f): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2016
Buhari we need jobs oo. Lots of nigeria youths r really jobless. Toke dey mk her money dey go,why sm dey bother how she tk dey wash her veejay undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by menabae(f): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2016
Naija with mouth sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Wizzy14418(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2016
cool grin
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by cruzita(f): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Nigerians with yeye questions. how e take concern them?they no know say na machine dey wash there for her?lol

5 Likes

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by ggrin(f): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2016
See quension shockedshockedshockedshocked gringringrin
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Toke Makinwa’s fans have zero chill mehnn…the OAP posted a photo of her manicured nails and wrote that she just had her nail done, “ Finally got my nail did!!!!! My fingers were not sexy over the holidays…” the word “did” didn’t sit well with her fans, so they descended on her. Some said she was flaunting her wedding ring meaning she’s back with estranged husband Maje. Others said the sentence “finally got my nail did” wasn’t correct while another group was simply bothered about how she washes her privates with the long nails.

See their reactions above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/fans-attack-toke-makinwa-after-she.html
women be giving pussy different types of names.veejay? Veejay kor,dharmendra ni

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2016
not bad
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by GMan650(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2016
The comment 'how will you tamba' got me lmao.

Meanwhile, southniyikaye, na true u talk oooo. Vagina different names e.g Veejay, kitten, Kitty-cat, p****, even 'cunny' sef na anoda name. I tire

Tamba.....lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by dhebo(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2016
hahahaha..some people no get sense o.."how will u tamba"

6 Likes

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by MilesLamar(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2016
With ewedu broom I guess angry grin.. Bia lalasticala biko wash my motor

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by HARDBUOI: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
finally got my nails did .. shocked shocked..ENGLISH R.I.P

THE EWEDUS BE MURDERING GRAMMAR SINCE NO CALENDAR.

PLS GO AND GET UR GRAMMAR DONE RATHER THAN UR NAILS BIKO!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by rusher14: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
HARDBUOI:
finally got my nails did .. shocked shocked..ENGLISH R.I.P

THE EWEDUS BE MURDERING GRAMMAR SINCE NO CALENDAR.

PLS GO AND GET UR GRAMMAR DONE RATHER THAN UR NAILS BIKO!!

Its street American slang.

Used mainly by our fellow Africans who've found themselves there.

Part of contemporary black culture.

Oh well. It's all communication I guess

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
She jus murdered the English language! Beauty wit no brains!
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by MrDoGood(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why she no snap the right fingers?
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by burnexcessfats(f): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin

Hmmmm!!!!

True talk...
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by agarawu23(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by kennyman2000(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
hahahahahahahahahaha. Nigerians can gbeborun sha.

1 Like

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by Sijo01(f): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lmao @finally got my nails did cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by TreasureTayo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
CANT PEOPLE FOR ONCE MIND THEIR BUSINESSE(S) MUST YOU TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING ?

2 Likes

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
You use wet wipes WITH YOUR KNUCKLES! wink
Or USE A POOHSIE-HOSE! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? by BE811APP: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
hehehehehehehhe cheesy grin

two parties are to blame here...
1. Must Celebrities Post everything on social media
2. Must Social media comment on everythng (ja people dont have any chills ooo...

to ban social media or not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.