Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina (4090 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) / Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother / Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
ifyalways: I pray he's found alive soon.

I'm quite shocked to know that a non northner, a foreigner at that, would have the guts to live in the north for any reason.
dat one no sharp jare...a lot of them(mostly contractor workers with development agencies) recruit locals to do their jobs in the north while they work, live and enjoy the Lagos life. I know a Canadian and dutch working for an Australian contractor with DFID doing the above.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
DANILSA: OK. AFTER IILEKE AZU AND LACASERA WILL SAY KIDNAPPING IS ONLY IN THE EAST. MAKE UNA SHOW UNA FACE

Buildup to Christmas, I still say it is in the east or people from the east after all same easterners did so in Malaysia so wats new, or are all the car snatching and armed robberies in the north not done mostly by..........?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina by Omen100(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
ekt_bear: Can anything good come from the north?

Imagine, kidnapping a man working to provide electricity for your people.

please what about General. Rotimi's wife that kidnapped about three weeks ago in ibadon, have they released her yet?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina by nagoma(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
Omen100:

please what about General. Rotimi's wife that kidnapped about three weeks ago in ibadon, have they released her yet?

Is done by the same people. Kidnapping for christmas.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina by nagoma(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
ifyalways: I pray he's found alive soon.

I'm quite shocked to know that a non northner, a foreigner at that, would have the guts to live in the north for any reason.

Pretender!! When we all know that at least 20% ( hundreds of thousands if not millions) of all Igbo traders live and trade in the north even now. We also know who celebrate Christmas ( not many katsina indegenes ). We also know the group that must take money home at Christmas by hook or crook. So who are you trying to impress? You are not shocked , you are either fibbing or you are just plain stewpid.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina by otokx(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
kidnapping like corruption has no ethnic or religious bias.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina by Siddeek: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2012

ur papa coil dick. All d ones wey una de kidnap 4 una place no b beta tin dem de do dia abi? Foolish bastard

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina by geeez: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Seems like there are more kidnappings than hours in a day in this sick country
Re: Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina by Hardfact: 5:36am On Dec 21, 2012
Kidnapping in Nigeria has now come to be a necessary evil. It has to continue and get to the level where it gets the adequate attention it deserves by those crooks in govt.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap French Man In Katsina by Aderostock(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2012
nagoma:

Is done by the same people. Kidnapping for christmas.
Kidnapping reports in the southwest and the entire can't be more than five but the reports in the southeast and south-south are just too much throughout this year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari Looking Presidential On A Jet / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion / Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.