Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion (4077 Views)

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release / EFCC Takes Over Diezani’s Abuja Residence …after London Arrest, Bail - Punch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by AyeeIdris(f): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
I am not pro Biafra, anti Biafra or pro yoruba. Frankly, this whole e war needs to stop already. We have over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. The rest of us are sick of always reading about it. One cannot even avoid your threads because some smartass would bring the issue into threads that has no co-relation whatsoever. You all need to cease already.

That being said, I don't know Kanu personally. I never listened to his broadcasts. I don't really care but some things don't make sense. And as Judge Judy would say, if it does not make sense, it is not true. Now we hear that he was arrested at the airport or at a hotel......we don't even have a straight story as to where he was arrested....but all indications point to somewhere public. Yet no one, in this era of "social media-ness", no one, absolutely no one got a video or a photo. Really? No major news station covered it. Really? Till now, the government never released a statement that they arrested him. Only his side is saying so.
Lets assume there is a huge hush up about the arrest and all. I read this evening he was granted bail. Which Federal/State court was he charged to? The guy was arrested over the weekend and then charged to court on Monday and granted bail on the same day?? in Nigeria? which Court? I am a lawyer. Even at its fastest, our legal system does not work THAT fast especially in high profile criminal cases. And if he appeared in any court , we would have all heard about it. I hate it when people assume that Nigerians are mumus and you can just give us some story and we will fall for it, hook, line and sinker. Even in America, i am certain that no one charged on treason or terrorist charges would be given bail THAT quickly (I stand to be corrected with examples)

I don't know what the truth is. I really don't care, either way but this arrest does not make sense yet...and unless there are details that the public is not privy too, I am thinking that this is a huge scam or a game to get public attention and my people are eating it hook, line and sinker.....Hmmmm

Disclaimer, Keep it civil with me. This is my opinion. I am entitled to it. if you decide to cuss me out, i will not respond. If you turn this into a bashing thread, i will report every post. If i missed out any facts, please let me know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by FirstCounsel(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
My thoughts exactly. I am as confused about the whole thing as you are. No official statement, nothing....it possible he was given administrative bail. But next logical question would be...For supposed treason?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by mrjangaweed: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2015
just Sharap your buccal cavity there

A. you said that no news agency reported it where did you get the crimes he was charged (treason felony, etc.)

B. didn't you see the news of his arrest and release with reliable source (vanguard) or do you think that nairaland will move that kind of thread to front page without a reliable source

C. did DSS publicly debunked the news knowing the full implications and reputation at stake or do you think that DSS won't debunk the news if it's fake as the trend reached worldwide or are you saying that our DSS doesn't have dstv in their various offices to watch bbc or are they analogue too grin

finally you called yourself a lawyer but you're not even near the smartness of an average lawyer you're just a typical dunce and your argument lacks merits.

let me tell you something the DSS miscalculated on arresting kanu because they taught he's just an ordinary guy without backup not knowing it's a snare trap to escalate the publicity of kanu and his struggle.

if you think that kanu will just be rounded off by some unprofessional dss then you must be delusional grin

have you ever wondered where kanu is getting the funds he's using to sponsor and maintain this struggle do you know how much it cost to set up and maintain radio and TV station that broadcasts world wide grin ? have you ever asked yourself the source of the fund or you think the guy operates alone grin

i laugh at your gullibility

better stick to celebrity section and others don't display your gullibility here in politics section because your arguments are just too dull for somebody that called herself a lawyer or you be back door lawyer i mean by oluwole levels naa (Esq) grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by Trut(m): 12:43am On Oct 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

A. you said that no news agency reported it where did you get the crimes he was charged (treason felony, etc.)

B. didn't you see the news of his arrest and release with reliable source (vanguard) or do you think that nairaland will move that kind of thread to front page without a reliable source

C. did DSS publicly debunked the news knowing the full implications and reputation at stake or do you think that DSS won't debunk the news if it's fake as the trend reached worldwide or are you saying that our DSS doesn't have dstv in their various offices to watch bbc or are they analogue too grin

finally you called yourself a lawyer but you're not even near the smartness of an average lawyer you're just a typical dunce and your argument lacks merits.

let me tell you something the DSS miscalculated on arresting kanu because they taught he's just an ordinary guy without backup not knowing it's a snare trap to escalate the publicity of kanu and his struggle.

if you think that kanu will just be rounded off by some unprofessional dss then you must be delusional grin

have you ever wondered where kanu is getting the funds he's using to sponsor and maintain this struggle do you know how much it cost to set up and maintain radio and TV station that broadcasts world wide grin ? have you ever asked yourself the source of the fund or you think the guy operates alone grin

better stick to celebrity section and others don't display your gullibility here in politics section because your arguments are just too dull for somebody that called herself a lawyer or you be back door lawyer i mean by oluwole levels naa (Esq) grin

Opiaoku you're on point.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by jemir000: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2015
abeg, wetin be time there?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by onenaira3: 12:52am On Oct 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Nwoke shut up. The girl is telling the truth. IPOB is playing or planning something. Nnamdi that once ordered the youths of ABA to attack the army and police didn't say one word when he was arrested. In fact sec, not one single IPOB member came out to speak or protest in regards to his arrest. Let's also add, it was YOU GUYS that first reported his arrest. It is still YOU GUYS updating about the arrest. It is still YOU GUYS who granted foreign media reports in regards to the arrest. Not ONE single Nigerria official verified the arrest and before you mouth off the DSS didn't deny it, if Shekau comes out now and claimed Nigerian army arrested him do you think the army would come out and deny it especially he is someone they been trying to get for awhile likewise nnamdi.
One thing I noticed about Biafra is whenever any biafran agigator gets arrested, they get paraded by that useless nation's officers
When BZM was arrested, they were paraded and shown hand cuffed
When Umuzurike was arrested, he was paraded and shown hand cuffed
When Massob members were arrested, they were paraded and shown hand cuffed
Even when ABA ipob youths fought the police several months ago, the ones caught were paraded and shown hand cuffed
But Nnamdi KANU, the new big fish, gets arrested and not one single disgraceful parade, not one single picture of Hus detention, not one single pics of him hand cuffed like the rest of them...interesting
Apart from vanguard, not one single Niggeria covered the arrest and even vanguard sef refers most of what they write from yet again IPOB, not Nigeria officials.

Dude shut it. It's obvious IPOB has something planning and it is working due to how dimwitted everyone in that backwards nation are...so actually kudos and thank you for proving my thesis on Niggerians.

What I got to say though, whatever you nigg@s got up your sleeves...you not only made that niggeria look like fools, you equally did the same to Biafra and ipob. Just so you know

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by neolboy(m): 3:11am On Oct 20, 2015
International public awareness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by mrjangaweed: 6:15am On Oct 20, 2015
[s]
onenaira3:

Nwoke shut up. The girl is telling the truth. IPOB is playing or planning something. Nnamdi that once ordered the youths of ABA to attack the army and police didn't say one word when he was arrested. In fact sec, not one single IPOB member came out to speak or protest in regards to his arrest. Let's also add, it was YOU GUYS that first reported his arrest. It is still YOU GUYS updating about the arrest. It is still YOU GUYS who granted foreign media reports in regards to the arrest. Not ONE single Nigerria official verified the arrest and before you mouth off the DSS didn't deny it, if Shekau comes out now and claimed Nigerian army arrested him do you think the army would come out and deny it especially he is someone they been trying to get for awhile likewise nnamdi.
One thing I noticed about Biafra is whenever any biafran agigator gets arrested, they get paraded by that useless nation's officers
When BZM was arrested, they were paraded and shown hand cuffed
When Umuzurike was arrested, he was paraded and shown hand cuffed
When Massob members were arrested, they were paraded and shown hand cuffed
Even when ABA ipob youths fought the police several months ago, the ones caught were paraded and shown hand cuffed
But Nnamdi KANU, the new big fish, gets arrested and not one single disgraceful parade, not one single picture of Hus detention, not one single pics of him hand cuffed like the rest of them...interesting
Apart from vanguard, not one single Niggeria covered the arrest and even vanguard sef refers most of what they write from yet again IPOB, not Nigeria officials.

Dude shut it. It's obvious IPOB has something planning and it is working due to how dimwitted everyone in that backwards nation are...so actually kudos and thank you for proving my thesis on Niggerians.

What I got to say though, whatever you nigg@s got up your sleeves...you not only made that niggeria look like fools, you equally did the same to Biafra and ipob. Just so you know
[/s]

Kitikpa gbagbuo i ebea if you don't know what to blab.

useless bastard iti mpataka

you're just like that shameless dunce lawyer

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Gbam!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by QuotaSystem: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2015
onenaira3:

Let's also add, it was YOU GUYS that first reported his arrest. It is still YOU GUYS updating about the arrest. It is still YOU GUYS who granted foreign media reports in regards to the arrest. Not ONE single Nigerria official verified the arrest

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by wheredemdey: 7:02am On Oct 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:
I am not pro Biafra, anti Biafra or pro yoruba. Frankly, this whole e war needs to stop already. We have over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. The rest of us are sick of always reading about it. One cannot even avoid your threads because some smartass would bring the issue into threads that has no co-relation whatsoever. You all need to cease already.

That being said, I don't know Kanu personally. I never listened to his broadcasts. I don't really care but some things don't make sense. And as Judge Judy would say, if it does not make sense, it is not true. Now we hear that he was arrested at the airport or at a hotel......we don't even have a straight story as to where he was arrested....but all indications point to somewhere public. Yet no one, in this era of "social media-ness", no one, absolutely no one got a video or a photo. Really? No major news station covered it. Really? Till now, the government never released a statement that they arrested him. Only his side is saying so.
Lets assume there is a huge hush up about the arrest and all. I read this evening he was granted bail. Which Federal/State court was he charged to? The guy was arrested over the weekend and then charged to court on Monday and granted bail on the same day?? in Nigeria? which Court? I am a lawyer. Even at its fastest, our legal system does not work THAT fast especially in high profile criminal cases. And if he appeared in any court , we would have all heard about it. I hate it when people assume that Nigerians are mumus and you can just give us some story and we will fall for it, hook, line and sinker. Even in America, i am certain that no one charged on treason or terrorist charges would be given bail THAT quickly (I stand to be corrected with examples)

I don't know what the truth is. I really don't care, either way but this arrest does not make sense yet...and unless there are details that the public is not privy too, I am thinking that this is a huge scam or a game to get public attention and my people are eating it hook, line and sinker.....Hmmmm

Disclaimer, Keep it civil with me. This is my opinion. I am entitled to it. if you decide to cuss me out, i will not respond. If you turn this into a bashing thread, i will report every post. If i missed out any facts, please let me know

Whoever awarded a law degree to you should be shot in the head.

You are not an intelligent woman....

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by AyeeIdris(f): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2015
I cannot understand why some people can put forth a dissenting opinion without hurling insults like a petulant hormonal dysfunctional little child. If you believe i am wrong, tell me why in civil terms, stating your facts ...Isn't everyone in the forum over 18?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by kettykin: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2015
@Op since you are a lawyer you can go and charge him ( Nnamdi Kanu )
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by wheredemdey: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:
I cannot understand why some people can put forth a dissenting opinion without hurling insults like a petulant hormonal dysfunctional little child. If you believe i am wrong, tell me why in civil terms, stating your facts ...Isn't everyone in the forum over 18?

Take time out of ur schedule...re-read the jargon I believe u posted in error..this time slowly and with an open mind....if it still makes sense to u...then you need help fast....but if not...kindly apologise

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by mrjangaweed: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:

Just shut it up next time if don't know what to say just shut and watch from sideline.

I repeat you're too dumb to become a lawyer read and research next time or better stick to celebrity gossip section.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by AyeeIdris(f): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2015
wheredemdey:

Take time out of ur schedule...re-read the jargon I believe u posted in error..this time slowly and with an open mind....if it still makes sense to u...then you need help fast....but if not...kindly apologise

why don't you kindly point out the jargons? I am not averse to an apology ( to whom i would be apologizing to, i am not sure....), but i will do if you can give me facts on how MY OPINION is wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by mrjangaweed: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2015
wheredemdey:

i don't know why she even called herself a lawyer with that unintelligent post.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by mrjangaweed: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:

why don't you kindly point out the jargons? I am not averse to an apology ( to whom i would be apologizing to, i am not sure....), but i will do if you can give me facts on how MY OPINION is wrong

I'll ask you this question madam lawyer

A. is vanguard not a credible news source? or is it because it's not coming from those mushroom yeroba news source

B. who and who convicted kanu for criminal offence and which court declared him a criminal?

C. have dss came out publicly to debunk your said fabricated story abi dss no dey watch tv and social media again?

madam lawyer these three questions if you can't answer it then it's obvious you're not qualify to be a lawyer or I'll put it to you that you are parading an oluwole certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by BALLOSKI: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:

this post just removed the misleading lid this whole charade has put across my face. I should have read through and leaned on my volition more than what those illiterates fed me with.

Nnamdi is a liar!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by AyeeIdris(f): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

A. is vanguard not a credible news source? or is it because it's not coming from those mushroom yeroba news source

B. who and who convicted kanu for criminal offence and which court declared him a criminal?

C. have dss came out publicly to debunk your said fabricated story abi dss no dey watch tv and social media again?

madam lawyer these three questions if you can't answer it then it's obvious you're not qualify to be a lawyer or I'll put it to you that you are parading an oluwole certificate.

Ok. Smart Alec. First of all, The VANGUARD newspaper didn't carry his story. It was online. You and i know how online stories are fabricated everyday...case and point...Sahara reporters. Many times on this forum, that same Vanguard ngr has been debunked for spreading falsehood. And news of this nature, EVERY paper would carry it, even the 'yoruba' newspapers. You may say they who skewer the information to favour whoever pays their paycheck but they will carry it.

2. I didn't say Kanu was a criminal. Your Vanguard paper, which you are alluding to, implied that he is. Or else why will they carry a report that he has been granted bail. You have to be charged on some kind of criminal offence to be granted bail. So if you say he is not facing criminal charges, then they will be no need to be granted bail.....and then that would mean Vanguard ngr is wrong which goes back to point one

3. I could put a bunch of links that shows DSS denying having him, but you would say the sources are not authentic and i could probably agree with you there. I take everything i read online with a 'bucket' of salt. These are some links

http://www.itomienews.com/latest-news/we-dont-have-him-dss-denies-arresting-radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu/

http://happenings.com.ng/we-dont-have-him-in-our-custody-dss-denies-arresting-radio-biafras-directorthe-department-of-state-services-dss-has-said-it-is-not-aware-of-the-purported-arrest-of-one-nnamdi-kanu-the-director/

(I am not vouching for these links, as no major newspaper has carried it, but this is out there anyways)

But it begs the question. why would they lie? No disrespect but Nnamdi Kanu is not that big a fish in the Nigerian scene. I believe higher profile Niger Delta strong men have been arrested and the Government didnt hide it. Why him? Why no pictures?

Like I said, I am not trying to convince you that this doesn't feel right. Let your instincts guide you. Till date, i tell everyone that Chibok girls is the biggest Naija scam of 2014. I follow my guts. If this turns out that i am wrong and he was truly arrested and all, i will admit that i was wrong. It is not a big deal, seriously.

Stop with the oluwole certificate thing. It is disrespectful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by BALLOSKI: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

otu nne I , what are you saying? Would have believed otherwise if the story came from saharareporters , punch or the nation ? You guys don't believe these media outlets because of sentiment, and even call them "not credible" , but you now tag vanguard 'credible'. Hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by fastguy10: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Ds OP
Must be fake a lawyer
It is ur type dat stay under d mango tree grin
U call ur self a lawyer n u dnt no wht is going on,u r waiting 4 ait n nta
Start reading newspaper from 2day

@OP
u r an educated illiterate grin u need 2 go back 2 school

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by kingbasil: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:

Ok. Smart Alec. First of all, The VANGUARD newspaper didn't carry his story. It was online. You and i know how online stories are fabricated everyday...case and point...Sahara reporters. Many times on this forum, that same Vanguard ngr has been debunked for spreading falsehood. And news of this nature, EVERY paper would carry it, even the 'yoruba' newspapers. You may say they who skewer the information to favour whoever pays their paycheck but they will carry it.

2. I didn't say Kanu was a criminal. Your Vanguard paper, which you are alluding to, implied that he is. Or else why will they carry a report that he has been granted bail. You have to be charged on some kind of criminal offence to be granted bail. So if you say he is not facing criminal charges, then they will be no need to be granted bail.....and then that would mean Vanguard ngr is wrong which goes back to point one

3. I could put a bunch of links that shows DSS denying having him, but you would say the sources are not authentic and i could probably agree with you there. I take everything i read online with a 'bucket' of salt. These are some links

http://www.itomienews.com/latest-news/we-dont-have-him-dss-denies-arresting-radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu/

http://happenings.com.ng/we-dont-have-him-in-our-custody-dss-denies-arresting-radio-biafras-directorthe-department-of-state-services-dss-has-said-it-is-not-aware-of-the-purported-arrest-of-one-nnamdi-kanu-the-director/

(I am not vouching for these links, as no major newspaper has carried it, but this is out there anyways)

But it begs the question. why would they lie? No disrespect but Nnamdi Kanu is not that big a fish in the Nigerian scene. I believe higher profile Niger Delta strong men have been arrested and the Government didnt hide it. Why him? Why no pictures?

Like I said, I am not trying to convince you that this doesn't feel right. Let your instincts guide you. Till date, i tell everyone that Chibok girls is the biggest Naija scam of 2014. I follow my guts. If this turns out that i am wrong and he was truly arrested and all, i will admit that i was wrong. It is not a big deal, seriously.

@bolded should be the mystery in the whole saga. What effort do you think the intelligence outfit have done to uncover the supposed mask or facade shadowing #Nnamdikanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by mrjangaweed: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:
otu nne I , what are you saying? Would have believed otherwise if the story came from saharareporters , punch or the nation ? You guys don't believe these media outlets because of sentiment, and even call them "not credible" , but you now tag vanguard 'credible'. Hypocrisy!

what's this one saying undecided

those bunch of clownish media you mentioned are just junk so you don't have any yarn

gerrarahia meehn

otu nne i too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by AyeeIdris(f): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2015
kingbasil:

@bolded should be the mystery in the whole saga. What effort do you think the intelligence outfit have done to uncover the supposed mask or facade shadowing #Nnamdikanu

Do we have an intelligence unit? Nigeria government never acts on time. They only react when the public outcry has reached fever pitch. Lets hope that we get some concrete news soon. Frankly, i am tired of it all. Give them a referendum already. That would save a lot of drama and unnecessary tension.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by mrjangaweed: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:

ok maybe i misjudged you but you should also know how things work in Nigeria and how our both military and paramilitary loves media.

am telling you with facts that if those guys don't have kanu as said they don't need those junk blogs to debunk it they'll tweet immediately with their official social media handle instantly that's how they operates. ask yourself this question, if all was lies won't the DSS debunk it using a reputable news rather than those junks blog you posted such international allegations is too big for them to keep mute or don't you know that it's bad for their reputation?

the truth is that dss miscalculated on the arrest and they realized it too late that's why they released him immediately but the damage has been done publicity gotten.

on part of kanu's popularity, don't even underestimate the guy i laugh at you because even the president dare not touch the guy. he's now a world know freedom fighter and you dare not touch him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by papaejima1: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2015
AyeeIdris:

You are quite a sensitive one to criticism. If you dont want a contrary opinion, you shouldnt have brought the topic up for public discussion. Every respondent may not have the same level of education or civility as you.

So my advise?
Allow every shade of opinion. Learn from it too and move on.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by obamat: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by BALLOSKI: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

what's this one saying undecided

those bunch of clownish media you mentioned are just junk so you don't have any yarn

gerrarahia meehn

otu nne i too
grin grin see double standard abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by onenaira3: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Kitikpa gbagbuo i ebea if you don't know what to blab.

useless bastard iti mpataka

you're just like that shameless dunce lawyer

Mechionu GI Eba. Nonsense thing. In as much I used to support IPOB I repeat this is the dumbest sh1t you people did. You made both that niggeria and unaselves look bad dimwit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by xmich(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Bail......scam Or A Game. Opinion by AyeeIdris(f): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2015
papaejima1:

You are quite a sensitive one to criticism. If you dont want a contrary opinion, you shouldnt have brought the topic up for public discussion. Every respondent may not have the same level of education or civility as you.

So my advise?
Allow every shade of opinion. Learn from it too and move on.

i have no problem with some level of shade. I am a Nigerian. Yabbing has been a part of our culture since childhood and i find it amusing, as long as it is kept light. I don't want this to denigrate into yet another igbo/yoruba 12 round e boxing tournament. Trying to keep a tight lid on that.

I am very open to contrary opinions. Like Mr supporter of APC said something i kind of agree with. Why has the DSS not come out to strongly affirm or deny it? I still have my doubts but he made a fair point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Fleeing Their Homes Following Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pics) / Osibanjo Biggest And Only Mistake / Now That Fulani Has Taken Kabba (a Part Of Yoruba Land)what Next ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.