Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Failures Who Turned Famous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Failures Who Turned Famous (13319 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failures Who Turned Famous by trendystuf(f): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
If you've never been down, you won't know how to get up.

But still, I hope to never fail. Abeg, this economy won't smile down on the fallen sad

Fear of failure is enough to succeed, I don't need to fail to taste failure. I'm an ardent and empathetic observer.

7 Likes

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Vince77(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nice one. But u forgot to talk abt Tony Blair.
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by sholay2011(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
OP, pls wats ur definition of failure? So, because they encountered some challenges on dia ladder to success...they are now failures-turned-success? Abeg! Many ppl fall into challenges day by day, it's only the few that rise that come out stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
I love articles like this.....inspiring.......never give up!

We can change Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by TRILLIONIAR: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
THEY SAID WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN, BUT DON'T LET ME FALL

2 Likes

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by DANILSA(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
WOLE SOYINKA WHO PASSED OUT WITH THIRD CLASS AND LATTER BECAME ONE OF AFRICA'S BEST,IF NA TODAY, OMO POLICE SEF FOR REJECT SOYINKA cool

2 Likes

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Redmosquito(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Like this if you believe in our future grin grin

44 Likes

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito: d

Hades and minion have nothing to say?
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito: d

stop saving slots tongue

1 Like

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by mennard(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nigerian failure today will be our fame tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Bantino(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Why didn't you include a Nigerian
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by hannydarl(f): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

Hades and minion have nothing to say?

LOL. They don't get paid well for their plays so they are on strike.
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by ojeniyi1: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mourinho said in an interview with BBC 'when i loss a match, my fans sees me as a failed coach. But to me, i have just succeded in knowing the cause of my failure'.

3 Likes

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by stiyke(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Why didnt you include me on that list? Op the list is incomplete include me there.
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Redmosquito(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

stop saving slots tongue
Smart boy. Muhehehehehehehehehehee!! grin grin grin
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
ojeniyi.:
Mourinho said in an interview with BBC 'when i loss a match, my fans sees me as a failed coach. But to me, i have just succeded in knowing the cause of my failure'.

The special one smiley
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Itoroetti(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Failure is a catalyst for success,but we see those that have failed to be a disappointment.ben carson,thomas edison,among others are examples of great men that failed,but became greater thereafter.
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
this thread is way too inspiring

it includes the most successful individuals in the various world industries

and it doesn't even include the former richest man who was a dropout

pple should see this thread and remind themselves that if they believe, they would never be failures all their lives. their time would definitely come. Steve jobs didn't back down even when he was sacked at 30, Beatles received the worst insult to their talent hunting gimmick. dejected as they were, they believed strongly that they would make it and here they are the greatest legends of this generation.

I believe smiley
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by mysticgal(f): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
what of obama??

1 Like

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
dans la vie, tout es't possible' dieu merci!
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
undecided whutt of me
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Success is buried in the garden of failure.

I did not fail almost 10,000 times, I just found 9,999 ways of not doing it! --------- Thomas "Light Bulb" Edison. (Some dudes are so CRAAAZY mehn!)

1 Like

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Iaz93: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
La Professeur: dans la vie, tout es't possible' dieu merci!
abeg after u type finish, help translate
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Iaz93: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
ojeniyi.:
hehe! That's my man
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Iaz93: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nate overlord: undecided whutt of me
wetin you do? SMH
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
One of my favourite quotations is from the movie "Revolver" and it goes thus:

"There are no such things as problems, only situations."

Anybody that has the above view of life can never be a failure. And that is an immutable fact.

1 Like

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Eseries(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Failed woefully where I never thought in the past I will, where no one ever thought I will, my past teachers,friends, parents , siblings!
Was depressed for so long!
It hit me so hard maybe it is because it is My first time of experiencing "real" failure. I have been flying ever since and my mates have 2 look up 2 see me and all of a sudden...*gbam! Am on de ground!
But I have this tiny loud voice that keep saying to me;
You are built tough!
You are built smart!
You are built to stand out!
So here I am!.......come on 2013!
Can't wait to take on you!

1 Like

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by highlandre(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
trendystuf: Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/photos-failures-who-turned-famous.html

I hope that soon, some people will point fingers at me and say "he was once a failure"
Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by dickhardener: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
Last last everbody go die. It is good to be successful but it's got it's expiration date. The paramount thing is what holds after life. When I dey nija I wan die enter Yankee, enter Yankee finish I wan die make money, hammer finish I say if my babe no fine I die, get queen wey submissive die see say nothing dey there. And I realised they are all vanity, though soothing. God abeg o help me to be a better person and finally rest in heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by etudaddy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
wat of me? after my lecturers gave me third class in school am now a big boy. even feeding some lecturers.

3 Likes

Re: Failures Who Turned Famous by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
dick hardener: Last last everbody go die. It is good to be successful but it's got it's expiration date. The paramount thing is what holds after life. When I dey nija I wan die enter Yankee, enter Yankee finish I wan die make, hammer finish I say if my babe no fine I die, get queen wey submissive die. And I realised they are all vanity, though soothing. God abeg o help me to be a better person and finally rest in heaven.

Gerrout jo.

Religious nutjob

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Extends Contract With Nunu Milk (photos) / Oluchi Onweagba Orlandi Turns 31 Today / Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.