Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

God Has A Positive Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has A Positive Answer (1353 Views)

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. / Has Religion Been A Positive Force For Nigeria? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has A Positive Answer by pascal(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2006
YOU SAY                                GOD SAYS                        BIBLE VERSES

You say: "It's impossible"             God says: All things are possible    (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"               God says: I will give you rest       (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"      God says: I love you                 (John 3:16 & John 3:34 )

You say: "I can't go on"               God says: My grace is sufficient     (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"   God says: I will direct your steps   (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it"               God says: You can do all things      (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"                God says: I am able                  (II Corinthians 9:cool

You say: "It's not worth it"           God says: It will be worth it        (Roman 8:28 )

You say: "I can't forgive myself"      God says: I Forgive you              (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"              God says: I will supply all your     (Philippians 4:19)
                                                 needs

You say: "I'm afraid"                  God says: I have not given you       (II Timothy 1:7) 
                                                   a spirit of fear

You say: "I'm always worried and       God says: Cast all your cares on ME  (I Peter 5:7)
           frustrated" 

You say: "I'm not smart enough"        God says: I give you wisdom          (I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"            God says: I will never leave you     (Hebrews 13:5)
                                                 or forsake you
Re: God Has A Positive Answer by sade511(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2006
Amen to that.
Re: God Has A Positive Answer by Softee(f): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2006
Isn't God just wonderful!! My Daddy all the way!
Re: God Has A Positive Answer by kimba(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2006
He is Extra-Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: God Has A Positive Answer by Softee(f): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2006
These r the kinds of forums that make me happy! no arguments, just pure truth!
Re: God Has A Positive Answer by kimba(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2006
wait till the lawyers pop-in sad
Re: God Has A Positive Answer by 4getme1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2006
<<<rolls on d floor>>> grin grin grin They'll find it sooner than later.
Re: God Has A Positive Answer by Softee(f): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2006
Lawyers? Is this an adult joke, I don't get it lol
Re: God Has A Positive Answer by kimba(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2006
I mean the NL lawyers, by the time they come in and tell you to prove that: God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5), since God has never dialed their number to confirm his presence.
Re: God Has A Positive Answer by Softee(f): 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2006
LOL ok i get it now grin

Its true. even Jesus talked about those kind of 'Know-it-all' people that deny Him.
Re: God Has A Positive Answer by merene(f): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2010
Yes.b'cos he is the general overseer of the universe,the one mighty than all.Aleluyah[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth About Christianity / Who Is The Strongest prophet In The Bible. / The Destruction Of Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.