Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. (17061 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Gerald Schroeder is a scientist with over thirty years of experience in research and teaching.
He earned his Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctorate degrees all at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, with his doctorate thesis being under the supervision of physics
professor Robley D. Evans. This was followed by five years on the staff of the MIT physics department prior to moving to Israel, where he joined the Weizmann Institute of Science
and then the Volcani Research Institute, while also having a laboratory at The Hebrew University.
His Doctorate is in two fields: Earth sciences and physics.

Watch his proof here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQVm8RokoBA

2 Likes

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by HCpaul(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by lirusehn(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
I don't need scientists to prove the existence of my God. undecided

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by BETATRON(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
GOD proved by science? Seriously ?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by ayoku777(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
While his explanation might not be a definite proof of God, I get what he is trying to say.

The universe is the fabric of all things physical existence. The universe consists of space, time, matter and energy. It is the enclave of physical reality.

So if the universe has a beginning (according to the NASA diagram), it automatically means that there is another existence outside the physical existence (universe)

It means that there is something outside the universe (space, time, matter and energy); that pre-existed the universe (space, time, matter and energy); that created the universe (space, time, matter and energy); and controls the universe (space, time, matter and energy).

Something that pre-existed time, and doesn't dwell in time, but that created time and controls time. Same thing for space, matter and energy.

It means something exists out there outside physical reality. Something exists outside our universe (our space, time, matter and energy) where there should be "nothing". And that "nothing" is active and powerful enough to create the universe with its space, time, matter and energy.

It other words, outside the universe, outside our fabric of reality is an active, powerful and creative "nothing"

There is no scientific explanation for this other than the biblical definition of Elohim (God).

Its thought provoking actually, for those who need scientific objectivity to believe in God, or a God. But I don't even need scientific objectivity to believe in God.

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
lirusehn:

Naah, Dont miss the point Sir. Im only trying to let people realize that science is being hijacked by dishonest individuals in order to gain relevancy.
Science in no way supports creation without the Creator.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by ayoku777(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2015
winner01:
Naah, Dont miss the point Sir. Im only trying to let people realize that science is being hijacked by dishonest individuals in order to gain relevancy.
Science in no way supports creation without the Creator.

The bold is very true!

God is the ultimate scientist. He created our universe and everything in it, and the laws of science by which they are ordered.

While science and physical reality itself cannot tangibly prove the existence of God, because God is a spirit; I believe when science becomes devoid of sentiments, and we stop trying so hard to use science to prove there is no God and we simply just follow the trails of research where it leads, we will arrive at a dead-end where only creation by an intelligent and supernatural being or "something" would be the only rational explanation.

Even so, faith in Christ is the only way to tangibly encounter God, not science. God is a Spirit, and faith in Christ is the doorway to God's spiritual realm, and the only way to open our spiritual eyes to see it.

Shalom

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
ayoku777:

The bold is very true!

God is the ultimate scientist. He created our universe and everything in it, and the laws of science by which they are ordered.

While science and physical reality itself cannot tangibly prove the existence of God, because God is a spirit; I believe when science becomes devoid of sentiments, and we stop trying so hard to use science to prove there is no God and we simply just follow the trails of research where it leads, we will arrive at a dead-end where only creation by an intelligent and supernatural being or "something" would be the only rational explanation.

Even so, faith in Christ is the only way to tangibly encounter God, not science. God is a Spirit, and faith in Christ is the doorway to God's spiritual realm, and the only way to open our spiritual eyes to see it.

Shalom
Truth
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2015
Happy sunday all.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by tartar9(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2015
no amount of proof can ever prove the existence of God.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
tartar9:
no amount of proof can ever prove the existence of God.
You are enough proof of a Creator.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
You are enough proof of a Creator.

And the creator is Allah.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
dalaman:

And the creator is Allah.
Thats your lame excuse, the existence of thousands of other gods. undecided
You miss, thats a silly excuse to disregard the existence of the Supreme.

Try other excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
Thats your lame excuse, the existence of thousands of other gods. undecided
You miss, thats a silly excuse to disregard the existence of the Supreme.

Try other excuses.

Can you prove to me that there exist only one supreme being that created the universe, or are you going to start pointing to the writings of some ancient men that wrote down stuffs they imagined about some being they manufactured in their head? Prove that obly one supremee being exist or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
actually, the existence of several supreme beings make none of them supreme as each ones supremacy cancels out that of the other. there can be only one supreme being who is above everything that exists.

as for proof of a supreme Creator, why don't you stand in front of a mirror and meditate on what you see cos that's the only proof I can offer you.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
**Sighs**

Here they come again, today they say Man can NEVER see God, tommorow they claim a scientist found evidence.

I'm not truly an atheist; I still cling on to the notion that there is something we don't understand yet but to claim today that "Scientists find God's beard" and tommorow to state that "Science can never see the Most High" betrays inconsistency.
Most of my Learned Christian friend take Christianity on faith, their stance is "I can't explain it but I know The Christian God exists" which is an admirable stance; not this flunctuating on and off science is bad nonsense. Honestly, OP, it's getting tiresome.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
dalaman:

Can you prove to me that there exist only one supreme being that created the universe, or are you going to start pointing to the writings of some ancient men that wrote down stuffs they imagined about some being they manufactured in their head? Prove that obly one supremee being exist or shut up.
I do not need to prove anything to you or anybody, it will only make you feel relevant, proofs are smiling at you left, right and centre.

Ancient men that imagined that the earth was suspended in space long before it was scientifically validatedgrin.
okay, but Why do the writings of such men bother you so much? I thought you just asserted that "Allah is the creator".

The Creator that bothers your life so much to an extent that you cant stop talking about Him or encouraging other people not to follow Him is the only Supreme Being.

“The current intellectual assault on God in Europe and North America is in fact a specific attack on Christianity – the faith
that stubbornly persists in the morality, laws, and government of the major Western countries. . . .The God they fight is the
Christian God, because He is their own God. . . .God is the leftists’ chief rival. Christian belief, by subjecting all men to divine authority and by asserting in the words ‘My kingdom is not of this world’ that the ideal society does not exist in this life, is the most coherent and potent obstacle to secular
utopianism. . . . the Bible angers and frustrates those who believe that the pursuit of a perfect society justifies the quest
for absolute power.”- Peter Hitchens
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by donnffd(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
I see pieces like this and laugh, Your universe came from nothing due to quantum fluctuation and the uncertainty principle... There is no supernatural force behind it and even if there was, it just pushes the beginning further back,what created the supernatural?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
SirWere:
**Sighs**

Here they come again, today they say Man can NEVER see God, tommorow they claim a scientist found evidence.
No one can see God physically, this man only made a demonstration to those who hide under the guise of science to validate dishonesty.
SirWere:
**Sighs**
I'm not truly an atheist; I still cling on to the notion that there is something we don't understand yet but to claim today that "Scientists find God's beard" and tommorow to state that "Science can never see the Most High" betrays inconsistency.
Did you even watch the clip?, Watch it before saying anything further pls.

SirWere:

Most of my Learned Christian friend take Christianity on faith, their stance is "I can't explain it but I know The Christian God exists" which is an admirable stance; not this flunctuating on and off science is bad nonsense. Honestly, OP, it's getting tiresome.
Faith , we all have faith. Depends on the type of faith you mean. I wont go into that.
@bolded, say no more till you watch the clip pls. thanks.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
I do not need to prove anything to you or anybody, it will only make you feel relevant, proofs are smiling at you left, right and centre.

If you had any you would have provided it very long ago, the fact that you haven't shows that you are only following the wishful thoughts, ideas and imaginations invented by the ancient men. Your God are the writers of the bible, without which you can do nothing.

Ancient men that imagined that the earth was suspended in space long before it was scientifically validatedgrin.
okay, but Why do the writings of such men bother you so much? I thought you just asserted that "Allah is the creator".

The ancient men that said the earth was in existence before the sun and stars, eh? Or is it the same ancient men that claimed that the whole of humanity descended from one Jewish man and one Jewish woman?

The Creator that bothers your life so much to an extent that you cant stop talking about Him or encouraging other people not to follow Him is the only Supreme Being.

The creator that only exists in your head, that is why you always try to speak for it, convert people to it, explain its so called message on it;s behalf, do everything for it, you worship an alleged creator that can not even say hi to anybody. You should hide in shame, this imaginary creator of ours are the writers of the bible and your various pastors who promote and constantly explain away this idea.

“The current intellectual assault on God in Europe and North America is in fact a specific attack on Christianity – the faith
that stubbornly persists in the morality, laws, and government of the major Western countries. . . .The God they fight is the
Christian God, because He is their own God. . . .God is the leftists’ chief rival. Christian belief, by subjecting all men to divine authority and by asserting in the words ‘My kingdom is not of this world’ that the ideal society does not exist in this life, is the most coherent and potent obstacle to secular
utopianism. . . . the Bible angers and frustrates those who believe that the pursuit of a perfect society justifies the quest
for absolute power.”- Peter Hitchens

Which bible, the one that is filled with endless wars, genocide and barbarism like slavery? When Europe was under the church they referred to it as the dark age, the west only started making progress when they embraced secularism. The history of christianity is still there for all to read, if not for secularism, slavery would still have been in existence, remember the advocates where staunch christians who used he bible as justification for slavery. The west has thrown the bible away and they are much better for it. Instead of feeling bitter, just tell this imaginary God of yours to say hi first and stop relying on failures like you to propagate this contradictory messages of his because you all have failed.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
donnffd:
I see pieces like this and laugh, Your universe came from nothing due to quantum fluctuation and the uncertainty principle...
@ bolded, You need to laugh at yourself repeatedly. How about life, it too came from nothing due to evolution and abiogenesis. its sad.undecided
donnffd:
There is no supernatural force behind it and even if there was, it just pushes the beginning further back,what created the supernatural?
if really the supernatural was involved in creating the natural. Could it ever be possible for the natural to possess the capacity to probe the source of the supernatural undecided

Seems you guys throw logic out the window when you make such assertions.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
dalaman:

Excuse me Man! you ought to uderstand that there is A Single SOURCE from which all other known and unknown Things originates. Be it the gods, humans, spirits and watever things existing, has existed or will soon exist all originated from a single SOURCE. Dat single source is what we refer to as "God". now, dont get it twisted, dier is difference btw "God" and "gods". The "God" is d supreme being; he is dat single source from which all other things exist.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
moffymichael:

Excuse me Man! you ought to uderstand that there is A Single SOURCE from which all other known and unknown Things originates. Be it the gods, humans, spirits and watever things existing, has existed or will soon exist all originated from a single SOURCE. Dat single source is what we refer to as "God". now, dont get it twisted, dier is difference btw "God" and "gods". The "God" is d supreme being; he is dat single source from which all other things exist.

Why should I believe your words? prove it
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chai, you nor get new argument angry

dalaman:

If you had any you would have provided it very long ago, the fact that you haven't shows that you are only following the wishful thoughts, ideas and imaginations invented by the ancient men. Your God are the writers of the bible, without which you can do nothing.
Okay, and you need me desperately to share your worldview why?
dalaman:

The ancient men that said the earth was in existence before the sun and stars, eh? Or is it the same ancient men that claimed that the whole of humanity descended from one Jewish man and one Jewish woman?
You seem so sure about the Supreme, i thought you claimed "Allah is the supreme",undecided, i expected you to talk about the quran.
Seems you know the one and only Supreme grin
dalaman:

The creator that only exists in your head, that is why you always try to speak for it, convert people to it, explain its so called message on it;s behalf, do everything for it, you worship an alleged creator that can not even say hi to anybody. You should hide in shame, this imaginary creator of ours are the writers of the bible and your various pastors who promote and constantly explain away this idea.
Okay you have said this several times and im tired of giving you the same replies.

Everything You jumped into existence from nothing. You happy now? grin

dalaman:

Which bible, the one that is filled with endless wars, genocide and barbarism like slavery? When Europe was under the church they referred to it as the dark age, the west only started making progress when they embraced secularism. The history of christianity is still there for all to read, if not for secularism, slavery would still have been in existence, remember the advocates where staunch christians who used he bible as justification for slavery. The west has thrown the bible away and they are much better for it. Instead of feeling bitter, just tell this imaginary God of yours to say hi first and stop relying on failures like you to propagate this contradictory messages of his because you all have failed.
Yawns!!!
Change the bolded to catholicism.grin
Christians [Christ-like], peoole who want to be like Christ. And Im sure you know the kind of life Christ lived.

Quit repeating the same damn stale thing over and over again in every argument, think about new ways to combat christianity. Thats it. Get to work.grin
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by donnffd(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
@ bolded, You need to laugh at yourself repeatedly. How about life, it too came from nothing due to evolution and abiogenesis. its sad.undecided
if really the supernatural was involved in creating the natural. Could it ever be possible for the natural to possess the capacity to probe the source of the supernatural undecided

Seems you guys throw logic out the window when you make such assertions.

Life ddnt come from nothing, it came about from the laws of chemistry and physics. One thing I love about science is that it has evidence to back up it claims, what's your evidence for a supernatural creation of the universe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
donnffd:

Life ddnt come from nothing, it came about from the laws of chemistry and physics. One thing I love about science is that it has evidence to back up it claims, what's your evidence for a supernatural creation of the universe
Lol, You obviously know next to nothing when you speak of evidence.

Do you mind giving us evidence of the big bang and abiogenesis grin.

Assumptions and theories are not evidence

You have been scammed my friendgrin

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
moffymichael:

Excuse me sir if i may, You dont wanna argue with dalaman, he will lead you in his circles and finally arrive nowhere.
Hes an expert at that, he may seem open to answers at first, but hes only preparing to lead you in his endless circles.
Hes done that severally.

I suggest you let him be, he likes to be proud of his ignorance, thanks.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by donnffd(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
Lol, You obviously know next to nothing when you speak of evidence.

Do you mind giving us evidence of the big bang and abiogenesis grin.

Assumptions and theories are not evidence

You have been scammed my friendgrin

You accuse me of knowing nothing,when you obviously are the one living in ignorance.

Abiogenesis is a field that is still incomplete, no full road map to how inorganic chemistry became organic life,but the pieces of the puzzle are there and sciencists are working day and night on fixing it together, well you can scream all you want,but science is ever evolving, because we don't know something now doesn't mean we would never know it.

As for the big bang,there are tons of evidence supporting it, first the expansion of the universe,if the universe is so rapidlying expanding,it means it must have started from a more closer and denser region being all small to an atomic point.
CMB known as the cosmic microwave background is probably the biggest evidence, a big bang theory predicts a microwave radiation that would echo in the background of the cosmos,its like the noise left by the big bang in layman terms, well in 1988,this radiation was discovered by two radio astronomers and it is exactly how a bigbang radiation would have being, it helped us to calculate the age of the universe which to our closest estimation is around 13.82billion years...so I ask again,where's your evidence for a supernatural creation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
winner01:
Chai, you nor get new argument angry

Okay, and you need me desperately to share your worldview why?

I don't need you to share my world view, I just want you to stop deluding your self into believing that because you were indoctrinated with the mythology and fiction, you know some exclusive and only truth that others that hav;t been indoctrinated with your own mythology or have grown out of it do not posses.

You seem so sure about the Supreme, i thought you claimed "Allah is the supreme",undecided, i expected you to talk about the quran.
Seems you know the one and only Supreme grin

just trying to show you that the supreme being is a human idea and conception, others have conjured up their own just as the men tht created the one you were indoctrinated with conjured it up.

Okay you have said this several times and im tired of giving you the same replies.

Everything You jumped into existence from nothing. You happy now? grin

Everything just jumped into existence is your own making, I have never made such claim any where, I have never made any claim with regards to creation. I do not know, neither do you or your Gods that wrote the bible.

Yawns!!!
Change the bolded to catholicism.grin

Catholics are not christians?

Christians [Christ-like], peoole who want to be like Christ. And Im sure you know the kind of life Christ lived.

Christ is God, christlike means God like, read the bible and see how this God of yours supposedly acts worse than a terrorist.

Quit repeating the same damn stale thing over and over again in every argument, think about new ways to combat christianity. Thats it. Get to work.grin

I am not combating christianity, joint stating the facts as we all know.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
donnffd:

You accuse me of knowing nothing,when you obviously are the one living in ignorance.

Abiogenesis is a field that is still incomplete, no full road map to how inorganic chemistry became organic life,but the pieces of the puzzle are there and sciencists are working day and night on fixing it together, well you can scream all you want,but science is ever evolving, because we don't know something now doesn't mean we would never know it.
You spoke about evidence and now you claim its incomplete, I marvel at your ignorance.
I posted this elswere, ill just copy and repost it here:
"Maybe you should back your claims with evidence on the observation of abiogenesis happening in nature,
Or tell us if scientists have they been able to create a lifeform through controlled experiments.
Also tell us the probability of a single protein forming through purely natural processes and how acceptable it is based on the law of probability.
Finally, What is the minimum number of parts necessary for an autotrophic free living organism to live, and could these parts assemble by naturalistic means?" 

You don know something now, but you are very sure its not something else. That the height of close-mindedness, From all the nonsense i read from atheists on this forum daiky, I can state, Im yet to see one who is a better scientist than i am, in research or qualifications.
Such close minded people.

To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias
donnffd:

As for the big bang,there are tons of evidence supporting it, first the expansion of the universe,if the universe is so rapidlying expanding,it means it must have started from a more closer and denser region being all small to an atomic point.
I believe the big bang to be a response to God's command.
When i asked for evidence supporting the Big Bang, i meant an evidence that encompassess its cause.
Since to you, The big bang just happened, because it needed to happen from absolutely [b]NOTHING[/B], even though you are trying hard to redefine something as nothing. Means Gerald Schroeder's analogy was too complex for you to understand.
The meme below is for you.

donnffd:

CMB known as the cosmic microwave background is probably the biggest evidence, a big bang theory predicts a microwave radiation that would echo in the background of the cosmos,its like the noise left by the big bang in layman terms, well in 1988,this radiation was discovered by two radio astronomers and it is exactly how a bigbang radiation would have being, it helped us to calculate the age of the universe which to our closest estimation is around 13.82billion years...so I ask again,where's your evidence for a supernatural creation
Hijacked!!!, Just the proof i expected.
I keep saying and you have shown evidently that science is being hijacked by atheists in a bid for you to stay relevant. Not only science, you also need religion to stay relevant and that why you cant do without talking about it.

The CMB is not evidence that something came from nothing. The aftermath of the big bang is not evidence that the big bang happened without a cause as the atheist believes.
Give an evidence that includes a cause.
What caused the big bang?, if you insist its nothing, then you can quit right here.
I believe in a cause, and that makes the difference between me and someone who believes in a nothing cause and still tries to associate such assertion with science.
Unfortunately for you, No scientific evidence opposes biblical facts.
Little wonder Sir William Herschel (1738-1822) said:
"All human discoveries seem to be made only for the purpose of confirming more & more strongly the truth contained in the Sacred Scriptures".
donnffd:

so I ask again,where's your evidence for a supernatural creation
You are enough evidence of a deliberate supernatural finetuning. Quit asking this question, Ive not and wont try to prove the existence of God to you or anyone, its pointless and will only give you the relevance you dont deserve. If i wanted to prove to atheists that God exists, ill be on an atheist section and not a religion section. This thread was only meant to show a scientist's demonstration of the supernatural. The obsession of atheists with God and religion is quite funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
dalaman:

I don't need you to share my world view, I just want you to stop deluding your self into believing that because you were indoctrinated with the mythology and fiction, you know some exclusive and only truth that others that hav;t been indoctrinated with your own mythology or have grown out of it do not posses.
If you do not desperately need me to share your worldview as you have falsely claimed, then look for an atheist section to share your crap.
This is a religion section.
dalaman:

just trying to show you that the supreme being is a human idea and conception, others have conjured up their own just as the men tht created the one you were indoctrinated with conjured it up.
Okay, ive heard the same bull from many other people.
Indirectly, you were created by nothing.
Great.
Accepted.
dalaman:

Everything just jumped into existence is your own making, I have never made such claim any where, I have never made any claim with regards to creation. I do not know, neither do you or your Gods that wrote the bible.
I suggest you keep mute till you can determine exactly what you believe
dalaman:

Catholics are not christians? .
Christians are people like Christ, we know the kind of life christ lived. And we try to be like Him.

Any meaning you read to this is welcome and should be kept inside you.
dalaman:

I am not combating christianity, joint stating the facts as we all know.
But to you "allah is the supreme", why do you speak so much about Christ.undecided
Its clear for people to see who you are really combating.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
dalaman:

Christ is God, christlike means God like, read the bible and see how this God of yours supposedly acts worse than a terrorist.

Can you quote verses of the bible supporting this claim ?

And you need to stop criticizing other people's beliefs when you have none . Its like you are shielding yourself from being ridiculed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't / The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.