Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? (13323 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Emoticon: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2012
Hey! Google, how far na? Wetin dey hapun?...

Yet to get an ansa from 'it' till date.

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by moresignal(f): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Iya sukura get plantain?

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by kandiikane(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Solozzo: Weirdest question i ever asked Google was: who has the largest penis in the world?

The answer was Jonah Falcon, a black American in the US. His penis size is 13.5inches in length; very popular with the older and middle aged women.

That was back in the 70s. I doubt he still holds the record.
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Symphony007: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ghana gets uninterrupted electricity (most of the time), yet you have the audacity to ask Google the first question.
and the first foreign vist of john mahama was to nigeria pleding with jonathan to use his "influence" in the region to speed up the west african gas pipeline. So ghanian nigerian gas can keep powering their country. Ghastly!!
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by RedLight1: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ghana gets uninterrupted electricity (most of the time), yet you have the audacity to ask Google the first question.
u too mumu...shey na u give gayna 24hrs electricity huh? Are they generating more electricity than naija or what? undecided
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by RedLight1: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
kandiikane:

That was back in the 70s. I doubt he still holds the record.
who now holds the record? lipsrsealed .. Sori i deleted google from my browser long ago
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by RedLight1: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Rukemi291: I sat in my office, looking at these two weird-looking unripe bananas a colleague gave me two days ago.

I thought to myself, ''What could have made her give me bananas....unripe ones at that.....and just two......not plantain.....when she didn't travel?

Who can i ask '' the implication of taking two unripe bananas from a female colleague?''
hmm 2 strange looking bananas like dild.os? lipsrsealed
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Morgan1092(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
walex25: How to kill jews??
Who u be?
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by zangiff(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
earn online ng
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by uceee(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oga google, wetin be the names of the three wise men?
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by uceee(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Emoticon: Hey! Google, how far na? Wetin dey hapun?...

Yet to get an ansa from 'it' till date.
get ur answer @ www.news.google.com
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by spurlge(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kuljoe: How to make bombs and what is my name ?

this guy? boko.... k undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Where can i gt corpas lodge at ph
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Elebiju: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Price of garri I̶̲̥̅̊n peckham.
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Elebiju: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
uceee: Oga google, wetin be the names of the three wise men?
Elebiju,Seun and Abrahamovic ahan u suppose know now shey u no do CRK for Ūя̲̅ secondary school ni,huh! See d result of bad education Ooº°˚ ˚°
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Elebiju: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
deywarley: 1. When will I die?
2. Where will I die?
3. How will I die?
go to deathclock . Com
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by uceee(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Elebiju: Elebiju,Seun and Abrahamovic ahan u suppose know now shey u no do CRK for Ūя̲̅ secondary school ni,huh! See d result of bad education Ooº°˚ ˚°
Olodo, dis wan wey u call na the three clowns.
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Redmosquito: Who hit the OP on the head?

grin grin grin i wonder o....
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by syanopra(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
When my house rent go xpire? And my bis?
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by kemzole(f): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
I plucked mango one day,I then discovered It was not ripe for eating,not wanting t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ throw It away,and at Ʈђε̲̣ same time being idle.so I googled "how t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ cook unripe mango".I got answers,tried It,but couldn't eat ​M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ recipe

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by harlos: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
undecided shocked

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by ignis: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
folahann: Mine were not questions. I have keyed in very funny keywords.
Like??

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by LordReed(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
Picture of a bent p e n i s
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by dokunbam(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
How to prepare love charm
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by seuntola: 3:17am On Dec 25, 2012
cheesy

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by seuntola: 3:27am On Dec 25, 2012
cheesy cheesy

Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2012
kemzole: I plucked mango one day,I then discovered It was not ripe for eating,not wanting t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ throw It away,and at Ʈђε̲̣ same time being idle.so I googled "how t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ cook unripe mango".I got answers,tried It,but couldn't eat M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ recipe

Nice one there.
Re: The Weirdest Question You Ever Asked Google? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: How many rich young men does Nigeria have? cool

Just 2. (Me) and (the rest).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Short Story Competition - <<Nuges11 wins!!!!>> / The Legend Of Moremi / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.