Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,673 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More (14317 Views)

Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Under Jonathan – Pat Utomi / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by chreldb(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
In as much as I dislike OBJ, I have to give this crown to IBB. But both of them are scumbags who ought to be locked up for life.
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by solomon111(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
ola_pluto:
Almost everything said about OBJ is false! Name one national asset OBJ sold to himself. If you can find more 'REAL' and honest accusations against OBJ, then I can compare. OBJ's pseudo-military civilian government is so far Nigeria's best. His biggest minus was election manipulation. His biggest plus is anti-corruption
WTF!
Obj's biggest plus is anti-corruption?
Na wa for you.
Tribalistic goon.

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by WilyWily8: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
donroxy:

And what have u achieved from ekweremadu, ihedioha,NOI as well as ur Moraphucking state Governor!!!!

Ur region too dey still money coupled with insecurity in d name of ...... ''Kidnapping''......Nkiru sylvanus kno better!!!
Are they my brothers,
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by tomakint: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
In my own candid opinion, I think they are almost on the same pedestal but for the mere fact that IBB opened the eyes of the professional military boys to the illegal oil money business, balkanized the military institution, ceded a large parcel of land belonging to Kwara State to his Niger State, plunge Nigeria into the first economic recession and above all institutionalized corruption in Nigeria made him the worst of the two no doubt! cool

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by mastersr95(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
The best president Nigeria has ever had was Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by olapluto(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
solomon111: WTF!
Obj's biggest plus is anti-corruption?
Na wa for you.
Tribalistic goon.
Refute me by naming that Nigerian president who has fought corruption as much as OBJ. Which Nigerian president has had the 'balls' to jail high class thieves?

3 Likes

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Gbawe: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
@OP.

Hard to tell. Both were very bad leaders but the peculiar challenges facing Nigeria, during the period of their respective leadership, means it may be impossible to make a definite and absolute comparison. I think what is important is to understand that both were very woeful leaders more concerned with amassing stupendous wealth via cornering Nigeria's income for themselves and their cronies . That is the common denominator for IBB and OBJ. A typical example is how Andy Ubah, declared a bankrupt loser in the USA, became a very wealthy man under OBJ.
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Olaolufred(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
BIRDS OF A FEATHER THAT FLOCKS TOGETHER.
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by WilyWily8: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Yorubas destroyed Nigeria with their (give me egunje) mentality
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wily,Wily:
Yorubas destroyed Nigeria with their (give me egunje) mentality
THE YERIBAS LIKE EGUNJE, THE IGBOS LIKE KIDNAPPING, THE HAUSAS LIKE BOKO HARAMING. WHATS YA POINT AGAIN ? undecided

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Both of them are the same, there aint a better one among these two.
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
IBB killed the human soul of Nigeria leaving it with the animalistic that is sofocating it now. IBB is worse

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Gbawe: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
ola_pluto:
Refute me by naming that Nigerian president who has fought corruption as much as OBJ. Which Nigerian president has had the 'balls' to jail high class thieves?

My guy, this is perhaps the greatest act of 419 Nigeria has ever witnessed . OBJ was, by far, more corrupt than anyone he brought to book as attested to by even Ribadu. OBJ and IBB have this love-hate obsession with each other. OBJ simply wanted to be richer than IBB once President because those guys are of the old school that believe money controls everything. OBJ looted blindly and callously installed corrupt folks everywhere while pretending to hound 'corrupt leaders' who were essentially political opponents he wanted to neuter or others he simply wanted to use as sacrificial lambs to bolster a false image to the entire world.

There was nothing fair about OBJ's fight against corruption in so far as the man himself was far more corrupt than others he hounded malevolently. How can OBJ justify backing a misfit in America, i.e Andy Uba, to be governor of Anambra State when many more qualified candidates existed? OBJ was/is pure evil. It is time Nigerians show ambition by moving beyond malevolent Dinosaurs like IBB, OBJ, ANenih et al

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by nerodenero: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
pboiskinpy: IBB sacked my Grandma
OBJ sacked my Grandpa
...Xo some1 should now tell me who beta pass (Jux passing oo
No difference between d devil and hell-fire but wait o,u dey always pass or u wan make dem pass u their evil!!!lol
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by tomakint: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
ola_pluto:
Stop living in fairy tales son, this is not a place frequented by palmwine tappers and cattle rearers if there is a model in Africa that fought corruption Rawlings of Ghana is worth mentioning not Baba legba who was pretending to b curbing corruption when he was merely hounding his opponents around!
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by omenziate(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Both should be tied to a stake and shot.
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by nku5: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
ola_pluto:
Almost everything said about OBJ is false! Name one national asset OBJ sold to himself. If you can find more 'REAL' and honest accusations against OBJ, then I can compare. OBJ's pseudo-military civilian government is so far Nigeria's best. His biggest minus was election manipulation. His biggest plus is anti-corruption

Thanks for reminding me about OBJ's do or die approach to election rigging that reduced the 2003 elections to a huge joke and the most manipulated election in our history. In 1999 students were paid to pick up already filled cards and vote for pdp, in 2003 armed men would disperse polling centres and snatch ballot boxes.

As for his privatisation I'll be back with that. I hope you know the BPE was heavily indicted after obj left office
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by guddy4real: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
IBB
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by gwas(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
IBB rules
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by nku5: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gbawe: @OP.

Hard to tell. Both were very bad leaders but the peculiar challenges facing Nigeria, during the period of their respective leadership, means it may be impossible to make a definite and absolute comparison. I think what is important is to understand that both were very woeful leaders more concerned with amassing stupendous wealth via cornering Nigeria's income for themselves and their cronies . That is the common denominator for IBB and OBJ. A typical example is how Andy Ubah, declared a bankrupt loser in the USA, became a very wealthy man under OBJ.

Andy Ubah is even a professional with some level of respectability around him, what about his misanthropic brother Chris who with his gang of 60 mopols from abuja kidnapped a governor and Obj called it a family affair. But when Tinubu didn't bow and say yes sir over LCDA's he went ahead to withold Lagos State statutorily backed allocation
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by snowprince01(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
OBJ still better than ibb
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Wsdm: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
IBB because he brought Obassanjo whom he knows very well on how he brought operation feed the nation and false land use decree only to subvert the whole thing to his farm in Otta during his reign as military head of state.
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by pekelepekele(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
As of now it is OBJ!
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by aglomar: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
OBJ is worse. IBB has been benched but OBJ is still spewing his venom.

1 Like

Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
very funny comments *following* grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by chino24: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
OLUSEGON OBASANJOR
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by chino24: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
snowprince01: OBJ still better than ibb

For where?

OBJ remains the woes of Nigeria both past and present. I prefer IBB anytime anyday, he is far better than the ex-convict yorobaman OBJ.. cheesy
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
donroxy:

And what have u achieved from ekweremadu, ihedioha,NOI as well as ur Moraphucking state Governor!!!!

Ur region too dey still money coupled with insecurity in d name of ...... ''Kidnapping''......Nkiru sylvanus kno better!!!
dey werent presidos,thanks
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Koolface4u: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wily,Wily:
Obasanjo represents Yorubas while IBB represents Hausa/Fulani North, the two thief thief region, good for nothing tribes that specialized on embezzling,
& u represent okoro, i guess?
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by bruda216(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
4get dis shit u people r talking about,all the past leaders of this country should just be killed including obj and ibb
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
aasog1: I forgive the 2 of them long ago. I forgive GEJ, I forgive Yaradua. I am the president of my life, I control my own economy.
Next post! cool
i love u
Re: IBB Or OBJ: Who Hurt Nigeria More by Deiok(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Both of them are evil workers, Destroyer of economy, Deciever of the masses, Embezzlers of the nation finance, Workers poorverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police, Military Hold Special Operations In North-West, South-East / Delta Women Shut Ughelli-asaba Road Over Herdsmen Attacks - Pictures / Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.