Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season (10175 Views)

10 Compliments Your Husband Needs To Hear / MERRY XMAS & Compliments Of The Season / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by losak9111(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Love, Peace and Joy came down on earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by greatgod2012(f): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wishing every family section members a blissful and wonderful xmas and happy new year in advance.
Love you all!
**kisses**
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance 2 u all
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Iaz93: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
greatgod2012: Wishing every family section members a blissful and wonderful xmas and happy new year in advance.
Love you all!
**kisses**
*returns kiss*
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Iaz93: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry Christmas In Advance
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by ebamma3: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wait first make the christmas reach before you wish us,na only four days remain

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by pboiskinpy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry xmas y'all in da building...love u all(take am---muaahhh!!!)
(Jux passing)
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by vanstanzy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
losak9111: Love, Peace and Joy came down on earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas.

Same to u bro. May the Face of God Almighty smile on everyone of us now n beyond.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
I wish all a very merry and happy Xmas smiley
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Smartjeezy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry christmas to my mom,my uncle,seun osewa,all my friends on fb and nairaland...I love you all!
Special thanks to all my numerous custormer and to all well wishers.2013 is gonna be a wonderful year for me and my family.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Barth99(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
I which all nairalanders merry xmas in advance.

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Smartjeezy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
What happen to your jaw dawg?
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Jolomsguy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry xmas to all...

Jolomsguy

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Blueboy0402: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry Chrismas to all nairalanders and our numerous guests.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Gbongbonosi(f): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Barth99: I which all nairalanders merry xmas in advance.
emeka why now just take heart ok

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Gbongbonosi(f): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
emeka why now?just take heart ok
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders especially the family section folks.... I wish all the best and good tidings fron all your family members far and near.

Lets not forget the guest of honour which is the main reason of this season, JESUS and not get carried away with the gifts and blings.... remember and celebrate his birth before you open those presents.

Love y'all grin
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by nollywood20: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from Screen Naija.

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Clemzy16(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry xmas Naija! make una reserve my chicken for me o!
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by iseeyou(f): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry Xmas. Whatever u do, don't 4get the essence of the season.

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by ejifranks(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
iseeyou: Merry Xmas. Whatever u do, don't 4get the essence of the season.
clubbing and flexing abi sad
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders in advance especially the romance section grin
May the good times and treasures of the present
become the golden memories of tomorrow
Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness kiss

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
May you all have a safe and fun filled Christmas
Remember to give something to someone less fortunate than you,the widows and orphans and the less privileged
Most importantly,remember the real reason for the season

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by NoQualms1(f): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Merry Christmas in advance to all Nairalanders.

I always wonder why people turn Christmas to xmas. Why change the Christ in the word to x? Why not shorten another part of the word?

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by modicum: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
I have never seen a birthday event where the songs and the ceremonies celebrate the childhood of the celebrant. Why do Christians have this child-in-the -manger fixation about Christmas? Is this the reason that Jesus never really grows in their lives? Afterall He is celebrated as a baby annually. Before He has time to mature in them, another celebration is around the corner...and the baby re-emerges all over again. Well, I have news for you in case you haven't read it in the Bible: THE CHILD GREW....! and went ahead to become the King of kings and the LORD of lords! Let Him grow in you too - enough to be LORD and KING, not a prattling manger-bound myth! Merry Christmas!!!
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by desthan(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2012

Oga i see a blueackboard behind you, go ahead son, write WISH!. . . oya repeat after me, Wish. . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by realsammie(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
i want to say happy christmas to my father baba sikira, my mother mama sikira, my sisters sikira, iya ologi, iya alata ,iya oni bunga, iya oniru, all of no 2. okokomaiko street , ajegunle...pls play me daddy showkey....shout out from an Ajepako boy.

Merry Christmas to u all, especially those in joke sections. u guyz always make my day. Wish us all success in 2013.

# Shake all the guyz and give the LADIES A TIGHT HUG. #

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by ichristmas: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by EagleScribes: 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Make Christmas something memorable for your loved ones

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season by Gadgetssai(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Mum And Son In Disgraceful Sexy Pose / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) / The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.