Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,381 members, 7,839,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence (14800 Views)

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters / 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by DonaldGenes(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaints over post
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by naptu2: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Usually, government should exist to serve the people, but here government exists to serve itself.

You will hear excuses like;

the vice president is an important official and he needs to be protected.

The house represents the image of Nigeria.

He is not going to carry the house with him when he leaves.

Meanwhile Nigerians will continue to suffer hunger and deprivation.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by DonaldGenes(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
chymystique: 16Billion jst for a House?? Is his House a Castle decorated wif diamonds or wah?? Dt Money is Much oo!! undecided
My sis ah no fit talk aqain
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by jpphilips(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
omarky: And whr is Sambo staying all this time? And what happen to the one Atiku and GEJ leaved when in office? These PDP morons are just here to milk us dry.....

you need see a native doctor ASAP
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by queensmith: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by walexzee11(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
brownlord: Am not commenting on this, all I know is Nigeria is cursed, and Nigerians are fools simple
Agreed!!!
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by AnitaMandy: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
The rate at which billions are being mentioned in this country will make a poor man get heart attack. Can sum1 pls tell me the kind of residential house that needs billions nt even millions? Na gold cement dem dey use. I can't wait 2 get into power so dat i go follow enjoy d national billions; dis one done pass cake joor.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by walexzee11(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
They build a magnificient home for themself on Earth not thinking of the one in Heaven......dat will be of harsh Hellfire instead of earthly built Diamond House...Six feet at last!!!
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by murtalaa(m): 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hmmn, Rihanna purchased a $12m mansion and it has become hot news in America. Now, a civil servant in Nigeria is building a house of $100m.

As of July, 2012, the white house is worth $110m.
As of 2010, 10 downing street is worth £4.5m ($9m)

source
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/07/white-house-value-worth-110-million_n_1496089.html
http://www.economicvoice.com/even-the-value-of-number-10-downing-street-has-dropped/5009210#axzz2FhSU3o7r

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by dulphines: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
clemz85: ...becuase they JB dnt giv bribe.
Who told you JB don't give bribe? Never heard of Julius Berger and Halliburton bribe scandal? They have been used by many politicians in top position for money laundering.
Do research before you comment sir.
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
N16 billion official Residence of the VP needs additional N9billion for completion. That will be N25 billion Naira. The money spent on this VP Official Residence alone if personified will become the richest man in Africa in Cash. Now, I need my slot in PDP activated.
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by palugycolina(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
we already have enough problems
While put more in our head?
16b can give more than 500 graduates works in a factory
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ok
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
nagoma:

This is outrageous building a house for this ammount for just one goverment officer!!

But remember the house is the official residence of the VP so he can't stay in it for longer than 2 terms. Unless of course they did the magic of selling it to him at 10% of the actual cost , as they did for the senate president and speaker of the reps.PDP can do anything. When they sell government property to themselves and take government money to pay for it!

Selling it to him is very likely considering the monetisation policy, I could be wrong. Again no matter who is staying in the house, the cost is mind blowing. How much did they use to build Abuja and to think this is only one official's residence I am sorry for my country.
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
tout les politicien d' nigerie sont d' criminale!
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by henrysam(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Somebody want to live in a 16b house while our roads are death trap, no security for the masses, health care delivery is zero, good food is out of the reach of the masses. When their plane starts to crash now they will say people are rejoicing in their misfortune but its God that is fighting them. He will continue to fight them untill we have leaders that will have the love of the people at heart. How. Can the people be suffering in the presence of plenty. I weep for this country
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by miiraaj: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
We voted "massively" for them,pls let's stop complaining and allow them to do what WE voted them in to do.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by MCDumexx: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ring! Ringgg!! Ringgg!!!

Sambo: Ah! Dumexx, how is bizness?

Dumexx: Biz is pure.

Sambo: I'm sure you called after hearing about the alleged N16b building probe.

Dumexx: got me on sir.

Sambo: Well, the money is actually more than N16b coz I paid in dollars.

Dumexx: Aren'†̥ you Scared of EFCC findings?

Sambo: Mtcsheeeew! 16billion na money? How much Eteh Take renovate house b4 she was removed from the Senate seat? How much Balogun, the convicted IG of police that year take build houses? How much Alamehsia take comot from London prison like woman? How much Ibori hama? How much OBJ take build Otah Farm? How much Jega take run Election? How much Atiku take buy Agip? How much OBJ take buy anything bell: Bell view, Cowbell, bell library, bell transcorp etc? How much oyedepo take buy Jet? Abeg, nor make me vex? You know who get the land wey I take build the house?

Dumexx: No vex. I just won knw weda na true

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by Lucasbalo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
God forsaken country.
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
kurrupshun tha Movie...in stores 21:12:12 undecided we done die!!
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by otokx(m): 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
wickedness in high places
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by atmewsis(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
hiroz: 16 billion!!!d house get stealth defence system abi,wit teleporting ability,ground to air missile,robot maids,hydrothermal energy plant,artificial lake,ground paved wit diamond,airport,seaport,stadium,golf course,olympic size swimming pool,infact underground railway system...rubish!!!ole buruku
God have mercy on them.
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by sesanrota(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
D guy that always post that GEJ is working should also be posting this side by side

A failed state

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by allout: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
I don taya to vex, I hope that mayan calender is correct oooh! Its time we all go and give account of our stewardship in Heaven! grin
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by shegsrules(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
d good tin b say we go all die leave this earthly tins. House of 16b naira n d say nigeria go beta. Its well make we d c
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by nerodenero: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
While most Nigerians live below $1 yet d FG builds a house worth N16 billion.More burials beckon except una stop to dey defraud us.God is ready to fight for d masses and my advice is let d looting continues...
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by omenziate(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Me sef dey come, make dem no worry, my time go Crazooo pass dis one. All my family members go get house for Wind. Na politics sure pass now o, f-u-c-k d yeye degrees wey dey accumulate
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
dulphines:
Who told you JB don't give bribe? Never heard of Julius Berger and Halliburton bribe scandal? They have been used by many politicians in top position for money laundering.
Don't mind that poster, he's probably still in secondary school. most if not all multinationals in Nigeria give bribe to governments officials.
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
dulphines:
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by WebsiteDesigner: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
A very standard 4-storey building consisting of 10 3-bedroom flats costs just 30million naira.
That amount, times 533 gives 16billion naira.
So N16 billion can house over 5,333 nigerian families, each in a comfortable 3-bedroom flat.

May God help us in this country.
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by brownlord: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
shegsrules: d good tin b say we go all die leave this earthly tins. House of 16b naira n d say nigeria go beta. Its well make we d c

Very correct, that the mentality of we Nigerians and as such we have chosen to remain slaves under this mad people in govt. Keep givin urself hope why u die in poverty, and some bastard are looting us of our God given resources, until we re ready to free ourselves from this democratic slavery let continue to enjoy the outcome of our foolishness in the last presidential electn
Re: Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence by brownlord: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nigeria is just a curse to planet earth simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$1.1bn Malabu Scam: Adoke, Others Face Extradition / Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him / For The People’s Democratic Party Dr Bukola Saraki Is The Best Route To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.