Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s (17571 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by 9ja4eva: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2007
True talk
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by zexyworm: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2007
When will this terminal open?

The operators have deceived the public for so long, First it was Feb '06, then Nov 06. then "inaugurated" in April 07, and now we're headed to September with no clue as to when the Virgin and Arik will move there!

Fishy - don't u guys think?
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by BABEELOVE(f): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
No problem with building another "Taj Mahal" anywhere in Nigeria. I think it is time to embrace a maintenance culture in taking care of what we already have!
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Janeesa: 1:53am On Aug 11, 2007
nigerians are always tryna compare shit with the U.S. from their actors/actresses,rappers/singers and now of all things the airport in lagos
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by TCUBE(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2007
;d
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by dblock(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2007
Janeesa:

nigerians are always trying to compare shit with the US. from their actors/actresses,rappers/singers and now of all things the airport in lagos

And Nigerians in America, are always speaking about what Nigerians should and shouldn't do.

Is there some Intellectual Ether in America that I am unaware of.

Is there some Fruit that makes you "people" know what Nigerians in Nigeria should and shouldn't do.

Haba.
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by zexyworm: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2007
dblock, what's the status on the ground? You seam to know the grounds smiley
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by 9ja4eva: 3:08am On Aug 28, 2007
So the airport never start?
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by zexyworm: 5:57am On Aug 28, 2007
Was supposed to open on Monday (yesterday), but in typical Nigerian style nothing happened and nothing reported in the media.
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by 9ja4eva: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2007
D thing tire person oh
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by walenchy11: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2007
Book your US visa appointment for just N15,000 within 1week. Leave your information now pay when we secure appointment for you. Above price is negotiable if you are booking more than 3 appointment. Mail me if you are interested at olofintuade@gmail.com.

For Nigerians only
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by folahann(m): 12:31am On Jan 31, 2008
But have we bothered to know the usefullness of terminal II
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Gamine(f): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2008
inside d airport

Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Gamine(f): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2008
inside

Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by darkroll(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2008
Wow , this is a cool domestic airport , i hope they will maintain it

Can someone help me with the name of the 4 star hotel opening there , and also the company running it .
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Arnold1(m): 4:26am On Mar 08, 2008
More pictures of the new domestic airport terminal

Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Arnold1(m): 4:38am On Mar 08, 2008
more

Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Arnold1(m): 5:16am On Mar 08, 2008
more pictures

Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Texcee(f): 2:35am On Mar 09, 2008
Wow shocked those pictures are really nice @arnold1

I hope we can maintain the structures. I am really impressed.
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by dblock(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2008
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by tRoOE(f): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2008
LOL don't let these pic deceive you guys because the airport doesn't look nothing like the pics they posted.

In fact i don't see the difference between the last time first visited which was 2003 and last Christmas, the chair was so hard my butt was hurting after 30mins, the outside doesn’t look that nice neither.
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Gamine(f): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2008
@Trooe

Wat are you saying?
You passed through The international airport
This is Domestic.
Very Different.
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Blackcat(f): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
tRoOE:

LOL don't let these pic deceive you guys because the airport doesn't look nothing like the pics they posted.

In fact i don't see the difference between the last time first visited which was 2003 and last Christmas, the chair was so hard my butt was hurting after 30mins, the outside doesn’t look that nice neither.

Pics do not lie.
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by dblock(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2008

Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Gamine(f): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
Yup

Just as i know it.
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by holythug(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2008
i wish d maintenance wont b as worse as d national stadium abj
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by tRoOE(f): 1:39am On Mar 15, 2008
Blackcat:

Pics do not lie.
Why that pics do lie some times

@Garamond

When i landed in Naija last xmas, the place was not like clean like the pics that are posted

Nor does the inside looks anything like that, maybe it changed a little but nothing major

Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by landre: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2008
tRoOE:

Why that pics do lie some times

@Garamond

When i landed in Naija last xmas, the place was not like clean like the pics that are posted

Nor does the inside looks anything like that, maybe it changed a little but nothing major

It seems you dont know the difference btw Domestic and International Airport, and since you can read i hope the definations below will help you. FYI the airport we are talking about here is the Domestic Airport in lagos.

A domestic airport is an airport which handles only domestic flights or flights within the same country. Domestic airports don't have customs and immigration facilities and are therefore incapable of handling flights to or from a foreign airport.

These airports normally have short runways which are sufficient to handle short/medium haul aircraft and regional air traffic. They have in many countries not had any security check / metal detector, but such checks have been added in recent years.

An international airport is an airport typically equipped with customs and immigration facilities to handle international flights to and from other countries. Such airports are usually larger, and often feature longer runways and facilities to accommodate the large aircraft commonly used for international or intercontinental travel
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by babakura(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2008
I don't know if beats Miami airport but the airport is world classssss,

Also about pics deceiving someone or whatever , The airport is not Int'l airport it is only n strictly for local flights at d local wing of MMA ,
Pls no cause katakata 4 nairaland,

Happy St.Patrick's day coming up on monday

Cheers
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Gamine(f): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2008
Garamond?

who be Garamond.

Dont confuse ur self o TRooe.

MMIA is different from this one
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by tRoOE(f): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2008
@landre

Thanks for taking your time to explain
Re: Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s by Novacaine(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2008
Which Miami are they talking about?Is that man on cheap drugs has he been to Miami? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Train Schedule For The Festive Period (Photo) / Driving From Ibadan To Abuja. How Long Does It Take? / Relocating To Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.